Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) (2558 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Firstfruit Offering Is Scriptural But... / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by gremp(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
yomifowe:
Pastor Chris teaching at the recently concluded Global Day Of Prayer made this fact known to millions of participants who hooked up to the various online platform where the week-long program was broadcasted live, excerpts

"When is Jesus coming back? At the end of the church age, which is 2000 years. Something to keep in mind:

Jesus is coming back after 2 days, which is 2000 years from the day he ascended, and on the 3rd day, with is 3000th year, He is coming to reign on earth, and we will be with Him. So we are within the 2000 years, and we are living at the tail end or last days of the 2000 years.

Hosea 6:1-2 KJV*
*Come, and let us return unto the Lord : for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord : his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

*1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 KJV*
*Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.*

*1 Corinthians 15:51-56 KJV*
*Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.*

In a twinkling of an eye, we will disappear. That's how fast it will be. Until we go, there won't be one world religion, government, etc. Until we leave, the antichrist won't show up.

The Rapture of the church is the first thing that we should be expecting right now the church has only "2 days" to be in this world" he said.

Matt 24: 34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So be prepared. The generation (100 years) commenced in 1928 when Israel became a nation. So technically, the rapture might take place on or around 2028, which is 28 years from now.

So brethren, if you're now born again, kindly give your life to Christ because there is no much time left.

Trying to predict when Jesus Christ is coming back is just.....smh.
Guy just stop trying to predict and focus only on God, doing his will, sharing the good news, because this post in my opinion is like trying to put a timestamp on the actions of an infinite Being who's not limited or within time as we are, which is like saying we limited beings can fathom and predict an infinite Being and thereby saying God is limited. So please be careful.
God bless you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by yomifowe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
gremp:

Trying to predict when Jesus Christ is coming back is just.....smh.
Guy just stop trying to predict and focus only on God, doing his will, sharing the good news, because this post in my opinion is like trying to put a timestamp on the actions of an infinite Being who's not limited or within time as we are, which is like saying we limited beings can fathom and predict an infinite Being and thereby saying God is limited. So please be careful.
God bless you.

Thank you. However I’m not trying to predict the second coming as you think I am but I am sharing a message for those who needs to..

Phil 2:12 ...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

If you are in Christ, you’re preaching like I am and are ready for the rapture, pls don’t derail others with your comments by antagonize this teaching like the manner of many on nairaland. Thank you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by sonmvayina(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
yomifowe:

How were you referencing the creator? I learnt that the practice being carried out then was idol worship.

I guess that’s what you’re referring to about ‘referencing the creator of heaven and earth’

I don't learn about myself from people my enemies or people who don't know anything about me or from strangers...I go to my beginning..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by sonmvayina(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
yomifowe:

There’s no point arguing with you bro. If you don’t believe in Jesus Christ, na you sabi. We’ll be praying that God opens your eyes..

2 Cor 4:3,4
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,

whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Why are you so obsess about this Jesus character?.. Did God ever said to worship the messiah or that we are to go through him?..where did you get all these idea about the messiah ?..definitely not from god ..why should I care ?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by sonmvayina(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
yomifowe:

How were you referencing the creator? I learnt that the practice being carried out then was idol worship.

I guess that’s what you’re referring to about ‘referencing the creator of heaven and earth’

I am part of the Creator...he is part of me,..It is like one big cell,with all its component part..I play my part to create a balance for the whole and unity..I don't commit adultery, I don't steal,I don't kill,I don't lie or be a bad witness to anybody,I don't take bribe..I honor my elders,especially my parents...I do these things not because I want a room in an imaginary Manson in the sky..but because they are the right thing to do..but if you do them to me,I would retaliate in a thousand fold..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by yomifowe(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am part of the Creator...he is part of me,..It is like one big cell,with all its component part..I play my part to create a balance for the whole and unity..I don't commit adultery, I don't steal,I don't kill,I don't lie or be a bad witness to anybody,I don't take bribe..I honor my elders,especially my parents...I do these things not because I want a room in an imaginary Manson in the sky..but because they are the right thing to do..but if you do them to me,I would retaliate in a thousand fold..

Do you go to church? Do you study the Bible or have you studied the Bible before, even if it’s once? I’ll advice you to do that as this will make you understand what I’m talking about..

Romans 1:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Pls check my signature. God bless you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by sonmvayina(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Do you go to church? Do you study the Bible or have you studied the Bible before, even if it’s once? I’ll advice you to do that as this will make you understand what I’m talking about..

Romans 1:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Pls check my signature. God bless you.
I have read the bible that is how I know that Jesus is an idol..did God ever say we have to believe in the messiah to be saved in the old testament? It not where did the idea originate from.it is not from god ..it is the romans that created Jesus and added it to the Jewish scripture to deceive you..and you are falling for it..
You are listening to what the romans are saying instead of listening to god and obeying humm...Do not have any other god before me means no intermediary or mediator..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:
Pastor Chris teaching at the recently concluded Global Day Of Prayer made this fact known to millions of participants who hooked up to the various online platform where the week-long program was broadcasted live, excerpts

"When is Jesus coming back? At the end of the church age, which is 2000 years. Something to keep in mind:

Jesus is coming back after 2 days, which is 2000 years from the day he ascended, and on the 3rd day, with is 3000th year, He is coming to reign on earth, and we will be with Him. So we are within the 2000 years, and we are living at the tail end or last days of the 2000 years.

Hosea 6:1-2 KJV*
*Come, and let us return unto the Lord : for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord : his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

*1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 KJV*
*Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.*

*1 Corinthians 15:51-56 KJV*
*Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.*

In a twinkling of an eye, we will disappear. That's how fast it will be. Until we go, there won't be one world religion, government, etc. Until we leave, the antichrist won't show up.

The Rapture of the church is the first thing that we should be expecting right now the church has only "2 days" to be in this world" he said.

Matt 24: 34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So be prepared. The generation (100 years) commenced in 1928 when Israel became a nation. So technically, the rapture might take place on or around 2028, which is 28 years from now.

So brethren, if you're now born again, kindly give your life to Christ because there is no much time left.
Please how is 2 days = 2000 years, please it's okay to quote with scriptures. Do know no one knows the day, so it can't be calculated
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by yomifowe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Please how is 2 days = 2000 years, please it's okay to quote with scriptures. Do know no one knows the day, so it can't be calculated

Pls kindly read the attached scriptures and references for the explanation of how it is two (2) days. It’s all scriptures and not a made-up write up.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Pls kindly read the attached scriptures and references for the explanation of how it is two (2) days. It’s all scriptures and not a made-up write up.
I am a Christian but, the scriptures didn't say that. Please understand the meaning and context of the passage first
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by yomifowe(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

Please stop this nonsense biko

And you pls get off my thread biko!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by yomifowe(m): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

Olodo... U don't use ur brain.. U wait for another man to tell u what u should use ur brain for. Oga go an learn how to use ur brain.. Go and learn the truth and the truth will set ur free.. Jesus will be ashamed of you and ur pastor.

Thank you. It’s my brain and not yours and I can decide what to do with it. It’s you that needs to get medication for your frustration for addressing me like this in public. Frustrated fellow... just get off my thread.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by andyanders: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

At rapture of the church. You will wake up at the judgment seat of God.

By the way, are you an atheist? Cos you sound like one. If you are, then you have no business with this conversation.
Why ask again when you have read the handwriting?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) by yomifowe(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

And you are follower of Jesus Christ ba. Nonsense

Of course I am. In Spirit and in truth. I'm also welcoming you into this family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Really Jesus' Sayings And Were They Fulfilled? / Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. / Who Killed Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.