Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) (92629 Views)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) / Kenyan Deaf Couple Weds In Rare Ceremony After Dating Via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by kingzjay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
BABANGBALI:
can you sell all to me at #2,000?

You wicked pass Covid 19 oh
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
IS IT IN CHURCH, IF NO THEN ITS NOT HOLY MatrimonY.

In cases of pastoral necessity or in the absence of a priest or deacon incardinated
in an Ordinariate, any priest or deacon incardinated in a Diocese or in an Institute of
Consecrated Life or Society of Apostolic Life may preside over the rite of Marriage
according to The Order for the Celebration of Holy Matrimony for members of the
Ordinariate who request it.

1 Ephesians 5:32.
2 1 Corintians 7:7

look at this one, have you paid bride price before, pastors handout.

am sure you did do trado.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:
The bride doesn't look too happy grin
All the plans of being featured in Bella Naija has failed cry

What happened to postponing the wedding? Nigerians like to rush.

My dear, it's better they do it as quick as they did. They shouldn't put their life and plans on hold just to feed people that are inconsequential to the marriage.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by kingzjay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
IS IT IN CHURCH, IF NO THEN ITS NOT HOLY MatrimonY.

In cases of pastoral necessity or in the absence of a priest or deacon incardinated
in an Ordinariate, any priest or deacon incardinated in a Diocese or in an Institute of
Consecrated Life or Society of Apostolic Life may preside over the rite of Marriage
according to The Order for the Celebration of Holy Matrimony for members of the
Ordinariate who request it.

1 Ephesians 5:32.
2 1 Corintians 7:7

You see your life abi?

When did the Western pattern of marriage (white wedding) become our own?

Why do the White not do Traditional marriage?

According to you, our forefathers who only did traditional marriages were not sane?

So according to you, all those marriages conducted in the garden and open fields and moderated by a pastor abroad are not marriages? Or according to you, not acceptable by God?

Besides politics, Religion is our greatest problem indeed.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by mceze(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:
The bride doesn't look too happy grin
All the plans of being featured in Bella Naija has failed cry

What happened to postponing the wedding? Nigerians like to rush.

Are you okay? Postpone wetin?
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
The best thing that God can give a man after the salvation of his soul, is a good wife.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by GoodBoi1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great way to cut don expenses. I wish there will be many more like this so that is will be common and widely accepted. I like this. See as the man is smiling, he probably is the one footing majority ofthe bills
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
the man get Luck I'm happy for him

no much spending
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by CzarChris(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3305002112862138&id=100000571457063
The bride doesn't look happy, but the groom is over the roof joyful. grin

Groom mind: thank you Lord for this coronavirus, expenses dodged. grin grin grin
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
See as the bride squeeze face

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Reelmii: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
this is the best time to marry ooo.. especially those who want low budget wedding
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
EBMedia:

Now the real solemnisation is around.
I pray it lead to mature marriage.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
Parlour wedding.. so how did igbereTv hear of it?
How did the marriage register get transported from registry to the parlour during the lockdown?

You go mark the JAMB questions yourself
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by missimelda01(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
mceze:

Are you okay? Postpone wetin?
I should be asking you that question, are you okay? People that are postponing have two heads abi.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bukden16:

Let me assume what you're thinking; which could be the show of disappointment - women with wedding ceremony are like five and six.

On the other hand, if you're saying she's ugly. Please show us your beautiful face .

She's not ugly. No one is ugly. She's just not happy.

1 Like

Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by ogubolokento(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Vicfacebadoo: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
EBMedia:

some should please help a starving brother, I haven't eating anything today and tomorrow is also my birthday which I know their may be no celebration for me but atleat I should be able to eat something cos this is not the time for celebration, I am ashame doing this but this is a very hard time for we Nigeria. Acc 2119301209 UBA ademuagun
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Dreyton36: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Poor man's brain ::-- chai this is the best period to marry o, no much guests

Rich man's brain::-- how can I have such a poor wedding [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided how will they know I'm the real egungun be careful
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Facidio: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
okomile:
HML

Na una get sense pass!

Others that wants the whole world to attend their weddings are postponing them.

Once again, congratulations

You can open ur mouth to talk trash becos u are not in the shoes of people like us that postpone ours. Everything about my wedding as far as program were ready 2 days to wedding lock down was announced. So u expect me to do it with just 5 persons a preparation I spend almost 3mil on? U must be deluded
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by 9gerian: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good news for the couple and family.

There’s no need to wait once you have concluded plans already!

successmatters:
Bad market for aso ebi materials traders
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Evydo: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
That's how I will do mine on 18th.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by HRMK: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
EBMedia:

yes,its legally binding and blessed in heaven IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good for the couples
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Dollabiz: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Really
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by HRMK: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
successmatters:
Bad market for aso ebi materials traders
which kind bad market?dem go don buy and sell long before yesterday!
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by golddiamond860: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Best Wedding So Far
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by bizhop01: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
This kind of marriage always last forever, is different from nigerian in dubai social media marriage.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
irunoko:
why must everything be about man Vs woman rubbish for you?

In the 1st place it's the agreement of both couple and family to get married in the way those concerned are HAPPY AND CONTENTED WITH,so what's with the childish tantrums? Isn't it obvious that the bride is tired or can 2 walk together if they don't agree?

Which is more childish..... Spending 450k in less than 4hours and skipping the cost and still get married?

Use your teeth to count your tongue.... grin
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by samiboy774(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
God bless u guys!

Am sure they had some sweet understanding parents and luvd ones
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm more than glad u did go through the passage, at least we both shared same bible verse today. The aforementioned relationship was just about the wedding doctrine regardless am just stating my own observation. FULLSTOP

edoairways:

How does this verse from bible relate to what you just post?
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Well anyone can do whatever form of marriage but need i remind u that if u were a christian i believe ur both parents thought u about christian ways of marriage.
NB: Regardless of the way it been conducted either in court, church, public place etc, if not in church its not a HOLY MATRIMONY as per the UNION in the body of chrsit.

kingzjay:

You see your life abi?

When did the Western pattern of marriage (white wedding) become our own?

Why do the White not do Traditional marriage?

According to you, our forefathers who only did traditional marriages were not sane?

So according to you, all those marriages conducted in the garden and open fields and moderated by a pastor abroad are not marriages? Or according to you, not acceptable by God?

Besides politics, Religion is our greatest problem indeed.
Re: Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) by centoqoh(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
They'll have d best honey moon ever. if u know, you know!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.