Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? (321 Views)

If You Are A Christian, Make Jesus Trend Today (photo) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / I Began To See The Errors Most Christian Make In Their Faith Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2020
As we all know that our government have closed down all religions gathering so, this question popped up,
Would a Christian go to heaven without been connected to God in his sanctuary?
Though I know of others means of E-gathering please share your opinion
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by YorubaMod(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
As we all know that our government have closed down all religions gathering so, this question popped up,
Would a Christian go to heaven without been connected to God in his sanctuary?
Though I know of others means of E-gathering please share your opinion
Is church a priority to make heaven? When the bible tells you that some "Men of God", pastors and clerics will not make heaven. Then, who are the leaders in church? Answer ur question from here.

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaMod:

Is church a priority to make heaven? When the bible tells you that some "Men of God", pastors and clerics will not make heaven. Then, who are the leaders in church? Answer ur question from here.
I see, but you haven't given me a single point to hold
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by omoiyamayor(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Religion is a mindset, the good book said through christ you will make heaven not making church attendance. Those that accept christ during their last living days will still make the cutoff.

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by YorubaMod(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Point is; there is no connection between church and heaven, whether you're living inside a church or you attend once in two weeks, It still won't change anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by Heartbender: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2020
No. The bible says we should not forsake the assembly (congregation) of the brethren. Heb. 10:25. The Psalmist even said, "I was glad when they said to me, let us go into the house of the Lord"- Ps. 122:1.
The church is more than just pulpit and pew. It is about worshipping and praising God as a commanded ritual with fellow children of God. Because where two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus Christ, He is certainly there -Matt. 18:20. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by Victorblaze14(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
The Bible refers to the Church as the Body of Christ. How can you love Christ and yet hate his Body? … To say, ‘I don’t need the church,’ is to completely miss the purpose of the church.
Paul said, ‘The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!”’ (1 Cor. 12:21). The Lord hasn’t given you the option to say, ‘I believe in Jesus, but I don’t want anything to do with the church.’ When you attach yourself to the head, that makes you a part of the body. Ephesians 4:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
so decided for yourself if you will make heaven?
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by odysey: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Heartbender:
No. The bible says we should not forsake the assembly (congregation) of the brethren. Heb. 10:25. The Psalmist even said, "I was glad when they said to me, let us go into the house of the Lord"- Ps. 122:1.
The church is more than just pulpit and pew. It is about worshipping and praising God as a commanded ritual with fellow children of God. Because where two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus Christ, He is certainly there -Matt. 18:20. Shalom

Going to church is no guarantee for Salvation

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

His comment was bore out of bitterness grin grin
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by odysey: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Victorblaze14:
The Bible refers to the Church as the Body of Christ. How can you love Christ and yet hate his Body? … To say, ‘I don’t need the church,’ is to completely miss the purpose of the church.
Paul said, ‘The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!”’ (1 Cor. 12:21). The Lord hasn’t given you the option to say, ‘I believe in Jesus, but I don’t want anything to do with the church.’ When you attach yourself to the head, that makes you a part of the body. Ephesians 4:10-12 King James Version (KJV)

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
so decided for yourself if you will make heaven?

The church here isn't a building but a spiritual entity, so being a part of a building will change nothing
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2020
profolaolu:
His comment was bore out of bitterness grin grin
hahahah my Gee
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2020
No and Yes, we have the physical church and the spiritual church, the physical is the body of CHRISTians(CHRISTlike), church goers/bench warmers,armed robbers, prostitutes, fornicatiors, adulterers, seducers, fake prophets/ pastors,false teachers, pretenders, hypocrites etc congregating together, remember the parable of tares and wheat, but the spiritual church is the body of CHRIST JESUS which CHRISTians are part of.
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven Without Going To The Church? by Uyi168: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Which church did Abraham and co attend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Is Answering Questions Live / Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors / Why Do We Write Or Say Rest In Peace (R.I.P) To The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.