Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire (95081 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by 12345baba(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
I see dead people working

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by bizzibodi(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Afonja & parte after parte are like 5&6.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by blowjohn(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This is reckless and insane. NCDC ambassador, and she doesn't practice what she always preach.

U r too nice with ur words.
They are bastards and very dumb people. They should be arrested and isolated in a jail until after the lockdown.
Useless people.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by stevio(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
The world power-hungry folks have nearly succeeded in tormenting the whole world with their useless,senseless and greedy-borne out of wickedness devilish "Virus" just to keep their businesses afloat. Be smart,all they want to achieve is to recreate,alter or rather try to also make MAN who was created in God's image a Half Robot but God has made foolishness of their wisdom and we are safe.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Emotionss: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CokeBar:
In all honesty we are letting alot of things slide in Nigeria...

SydneyTalker did his prank call, ridiculed the health sector, deceived nigerians, wasted an expensive test kit all in the name of clout chasing... He was not arrested.

The family with the Covid-19 patient lied about his travel history and symptoms and exposed people to this virus. His family members were not arrested.

Now Funke Akindele... I like her but she should be arrested honestly... she should be 'scapegoated'. Her excuse is just plain stupid... all the people in the party were isolating in your house as your house has turned to Isolation centre. Even the ever restless Naira Marley?

Let's even agree that they all live in Amen Estate, what ever happened to social distancing?

These people should be arrested and dragged to court.

If nothing happens, some other celebrity would throw a beach party next week.

One of the few sensible people in this country.
God Bless you.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
And people think our leaders alone are the problem?

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
EmmBim:
NCDC ambassador,Dettol ambassador,did two video campaigning of social distancing,people don't do what they preach,held a party with more than 40 people including Eniola Badmus and Naira Marley that just came back from UK.Stupidity .
Madam wailer
Have you confirmed if it's a recent video...
The propagandist in this country are more than half of the population oooo....and you also know no that most propagandist are learned....and you also know more than half the population of the country are illiterate
Now use ur head .....
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by dotedote: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
HahahHahahahaha somebody said is Funke Akindele house now an isolation center? I’ve said it before and will say it again that there are lots of professional illiterates in Nigeria.
Some weeks ago while working on Coronavirus brief, my team said we will use celebrities like Funke Akindele and Naira Marley to pass the passage to the people out there... I kicked against it and they all argued and said I wasn’t social bla bla bla look at it now? Their so called ambassador, I am sure they also joined people to say lockdown church lockdown mosque bla bla bla but they couldn’t lockdown their birthday party. Bloody Hypocrites! Let me go and taunt my team mates jare.
o

You've not told us why you kicked against the idea of using Funke & Azeez to pass the message.
Did you foresee this birthday party ?

If you no be Woli-Agba or Alfa-nla, u be winch o.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by TheSociopath(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Are they not Yoruba's? It's in their blood. They even throw party to celebrate that someone just finished driving course and they always complain that Igbo's waste money travelling to their motherlands every December.

Same people that complain that Igbo's waste money in burials pay over 20 million to buy a private grave even when they are still alive and their households will be suffering.

Your point?
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Omo jatijati. This is the lady being aired everytime at newshour sensitizing people on how to stay safe this period as sponsored by dettol. I wish they could just take that contract off her hands seeing this. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Are they not Yoruba's? It's in their blood. They even throw party to celebrate that someone just finished driving course and they always complain that Igbo's waste money travelling to their motherlands every December.

Same people that complain that Igbo's waste money in burials pay over 20 million to buy a private grave even when they are still alive and their households will be suffering.

I beg to differ. We Ekiti people aren't wasteful
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Onlyonebuhari: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This is reckless and insane. NCDC ambassador, and she doesn't practice what she always preach.

This is Nigeria where idiots like her is made NCDC ambassador.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by olaric(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:

If the first thing one says or does when he comes across a post like this is to insult or speak racially about a tribe or people, then such person of which you are a chief is suffering a complex issue. I'm sure you have Yoruba friends; and how unlucky and unfortunate they are to have a tribalistic person as you as friend.

Focus on Funke and her husband alone and leave the rest of us Yorubas who don't share in their choice of celebration.

4 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Perfecttouchade: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There's nothing wrong with this
Nigerians are hypocrites
Leave her alone

And face your governments that has been oppressing you for years
Stand up for your rights

The couples in the above post did the same thing
But where is the outrage?
exactly, these are just few neighbors and friends probably got stucked in her place during the lockdown..they should leave them alone and tackle the government who opened border down for the inflow of the virus
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by espn(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Useless couple...Stupid guest....
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by MYHUBBY: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:

why do you Igbo kids here believed that if you don't mention Yoruba in your post you won't get the attention

do you people want to live long like this with the way you carry Yoruba matter for head?
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Perfecttouchade: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
If only those criticising her could direct the energy at the reckless government who allowed this shit in with the recklessness..and to think looting is on going within the government and these people ain't questioned..leave funke and her husband alone o..they are not our problem o
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by sylve11: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
AndikanEssien:
One of the most senseless comments so far

You shouldn't have quoted that guy. sad cool
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by lloyds(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Please I have N5000 9mobile airtime to sell.

I can also sell it in fragments.

Anyone interested should call me on 08034249420.

I love in Lagos, Ogba.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by BABANGBALI: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Useless couple. Na so dem go dey spread the thing up and down
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Giftexx: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
What if the invited guests have been tested and covid free? I know think Funke is that dull.
Rockyrascal:
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Madam wailer
Have you confirmed if it's a recent video...
The propagandist in this country are more than half of the population oooo....and you also know no that most propagandist are learned....and you also know more than half the population of the country are illiterate
Now use ur head .....
brainless pig ,she had the party in her house yesterday,make your research,Lagos do not need that kind of gathering for now,you are one of the educated illiterate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by LoveToRead: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
It is a house party with family members in attendance.

What is wrong with that?

Covid-19 is not a death sentence, why must people mourn?

In all things, give thanks to God.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by martowskin1(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There's nothing wrong with this
Nigerians are hypocrites
Leave her alone

And face your governments that has been oppressing you for years
Stand up for your rights

The couples in the above post did the same thing
But where is the outrage?

A typical Nigerian always looking for whom to blame withour taking responsibility for their action.

I pray coro remain in this country at least 6months, by then everyone brain go reset

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by missyb08(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
tomdon:
Everyone in that attendance should be quarantined for two weeks and the organizer punished. But no, this is Nigeria where shit goes
Jennifer and all those useless movies. I still don't know what will make me watch those kinds of movies.
I guess she made some people happy tho.

No offense, but how do you know her movies are useless if you haven't seen it before?
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Friend22(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2020
dokiOloye:
Are they muslims?(asking for a friend) Cos muslims generally have refused to observe this lockdown.
This is the sort of stupid generalization I hate to see. How many Muslims do you know who fail to observe the stay at home order?
See, your better carry your stupid bigotry elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by DAVE5(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2020
dokiOloye:
Are they muslims?(asking for a friend)
Cos muslims generally have refused to observe this lockdown.

Tell your friend we nairalanders can't affirm wether or not they're Muslims

We would Google that and tell you to tell your friend of our findings
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by DJperdurabo: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2020
afroniger:
She is very stupid for doing that at this critical period. In fact she ought to be arrested and made an example of. Rubbish. angry angry angry

Who did this painting?

S/he is gifted! I see this meme here a lot and this painting is just....!!!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.