Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire (95083 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by AsawanaDgreat: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Charlie Charlie woman
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by IMASTEX: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This is reckless and insane. NCDC ambassador, and she doesn't practice what she always preach.
A case of minister of health winning the best smoker award.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Dreyton36: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
A role model oo
I'm not surprised that naira Marley is there , he's always up to no good
My only problem with naira marley is not his music ooo
But the (Marley) he added to his stage name
All the Marley's that I know are prophets
E.g Bob marley
Damien Marley
And so on
If you wanna enjoy your day , just go and download Damien Marley ft Nas__ patience and listen to it carefully
If you're a weed smoker sorry you might end up smoking a full bag of weed
And if you drink alcohol you might end up with two cartons of beer while listening to it
So much wisdom in just one song
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by CokeBar(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
3kay945:

So Sydney Talker case was a prank
Thats rubbish and so childish.

Madam Funke Akindele should be arrested.

And ask to refund all money and benefits attached to her being an ambassador of NCDC.

I totally agree
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Evansaustine873: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
see below
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by skyfather09(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Some Nigerians no dey wan get sense. Imagine celebration at a time like this.
all this celebrities them no even get use.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by arsenal33: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
dokiOloye:
Are they muslims?(asking for a friend)
Cos muslims generally have refused to observe this lockdown.
They attend Oyedepo's mosque
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by belzabull(f): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
AndikanEssien:
One of the most senseless comments so far

he is yoreba

Do not expect any objective or reasobale comment from a yoruba person
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Sprumbaba: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
tomdon:
Everyone in that attendance should be quarantined for two weeks and the organizer punished. But no, this is Nigeria where shit goes
Jennifer and all those useless movies. I still don't know what will make me watch those kinds of movies.
I guess she made some people happy tho.

The movies are for dummies. Never watched one.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by belzabull(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Are they not Yoruba's? It's in their blood. They even throw party to celebrate that someone just finished driving course and they always complain that Igbo's waste money travelling to their motherlands every December.

Same people that complain that Igbo's waste money in burials pay over 20 million to buy a private grave even when they are still alive and their households will be suffering.

cheesy grin
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by yungchop: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
Frankly speaking, Some Nigerians feel this coronavirus thing does not concern them

For me, this month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.
Abeg bro, which site you register?
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please kindly arrest them

A party in London spread the virus

A funeral gathering and corona party in the US spread the virus
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's well they won't listen, meanwhile

Meet your soulmate for a serious relationship that could lead to Marriage.

www.perfectmate.com.ng

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let them enjoy ooo
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by gambudu: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Now I understand COMMON SENSE has nothing to do with your Education. I just lost respect for funke Akindele

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Dollabiz: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Really
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Temmybaba08: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dat fat girl to like party grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by gambudu: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by SURElee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This is reckless and insane. NCDC ambassador, and she doesn't practice what she always preach.

They don't live by examples of of the ambassadorial responsibilities, they only do it for for the money they make from it.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by fm001(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Are they not Yoruba's? It's in their blood. They even throw party to celebrate that someone just finished driving course and they always complain that Igbo's waste money travelling to their motherlands every December.

Same people that complain that Igbo's waste money in burials pay over 20 million to buy a private grave even when they are still alive and their households will be suffering.

Must u always end it with tribal issues?....smh...we have a very long way to go.......

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by shiwex: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Would you people have attacked her if it's just her, her husband and kids celebrating? You critising her did you attend your place of worship with a population of more or less than 20 persons? Meanwhile, in the other thread those critising Funke and her husband are still the one hailing the Taraba couple that wed indoor. You people should chill, as long as the attendance do not exceed 20 persons.

You need to get your head checked out........If they get infected now, is it not tax payers money they will use to treat them. as a role model, you need to lead by example. why collect the money if you cant lead by example. If this is another country, they will ask her to refund the money and cancel all the deals.

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Rockyrascal(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Giftexx:
What if the invited guests have been tested and covid free? I know think Funke is that dull.
it doesn't change the fact that at this challenging times we must adhere to authorities to take precautionary measures.

If they don't celebrate this year, they would surely celebrate next year's....remember health is wealth.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by candyguyofficia(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
shiwex:

You need to get your head checked out........If they get infected now, is it not tax payers money they will use to treat them. as a role model, you need to lead by example. why collect the money if you cant lead by example. If this is another country, they will ask her to refund the money and cancel all the deals.

You shortsighted? Didn't you read the part where I wrote it's isn't out of line for NCDC to revoke the ambassadorial deal
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by saajus: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stupid people. They brought the virus from abroad, "we no talk". Govt said they should self-quarantine after coming into the country, the majority of them didn't obey, "we no talk". Now, they want to continue sharing it among we poor people that have no place to run to, "we no go take that". Awon Omo Ale jati jati. The majority of them have dual Citizenship. After infecting us, they will run away to where they can get the best of medical treatment. Reckless generation. The UK Govt will lift Funke and her husband from Nigeria if they are critically ill cos both of them are Nigerians and also British. Shebi we saw the pictures of many Naija Americans at the airport the other day being lifted by the US Govt.
I love Funke so much but she must pay for this stupid act. NCDC should drop her now and law enforcement should arrest her. That's what will happen in a sane world.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by tomdon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
topstone4:

She doesn't even know that you exist. To her, you have less worth than the furniture in her bedroom

You're useless
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by topstone4: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
tomdon:

You're useless

But I told you the truth and you know it. You don't exist as far as funke akindele is concerned.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Empressabbie(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
dokiOloye:

I live in Abuja and work in Nasarawa.
Muslims still gather everyday,up till Friday when I went to work last unlike the churches.
So,don't ask me about statistics.
I live in Ibadan
Christians still gather everyday, up until today unlike the mosques.
So, you should get your facts right before stereotyping. Some churches here held their service very early in the morning to avoid being caught.

In a situation like this, you don't generalize.

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Indigbo: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Imagine if the party was held by either Wumi Toriola, Lizzy Anjorin, or Seyin Edun, people defending her now would have crucified them live on their IG. But because it's Funke Akindele it's ok. Bunch of hypocrites. undecided

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Tmb78(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
belzabull:
he is yoreba

Do not expect any objective or reasobale comment from a yoruba person
Your dark,hate-filled soul couldn't even allow you to write 'reasonable' correctly, kai.

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Ezmans: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rockyrascal:
[color=#000000][/color] Nigeria means tale people a & do b

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.