Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire (95090 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by lebete3000: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz are being blasted by Nigerians for allegedly holding a house party amidst coronavirus pandemic and lockdown.

A Nigerian twitter user, the CV Writer @FunkeOnafuye, Shered a video from the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtk_WLdvus

When someone questioned if the video is not old, she replied:

"The video isn’t old. The stories are still up on JJC Skillz’s Instagram stories."

https://mobile.twitter.com/FunkeOnafuye/status/1246672219499102208

Funke Akindele celebrated her husband, JJC Skillz on his 43rd birthday yesterday. She wrote on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-iyCTula5u/?igshid=bz67ml5vhop8

Yoruba no dey play with Faaji...mae I trek go this joint go take chilled bottle of Star abeg. This lockdown no go dull my spirit lailai!!!
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2020
dotedote:
o

You've not told us why you kicked against the idea of using Funke & Azeez to pass the message.
Did you foresee this birthday party ?

If you no be Woli-Agba or Alfa-nla, u be winch o.

Check my response to this particular question on twitter @Riyadhgoddess
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by MYZOLE: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqZjqUZWOU

JJC Skillz has reacted to the criticizing himself and his wife, Funke Akindele-Bello have received for having a house party at their home in Amen estate Lagos despite the lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

It should be recalled that there were negative reactions when a video surfaced online, showing the celebrity couple having a birthday bash in their house; this is against the sit at home order of the government and the practice of social distance.

It should also be recalled that Funke is an ambassador for good hygiene and health with NCDC. What angered people most is that Eniola who just returned from the UK and whose COVID-19 status is unknown at the moment was also seen in the party, middling with other attendants.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Dpaulie(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Old enough to be older and sensible than you
Ok, I’ve known how old and sensible u are ... u have given me the clues, stay blessed

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by koffsman(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Your stupidity is as popular as Corona virus any small issue you turn it to tribal issues slowpoke
Depot:
Are they not Yoruba's? It's in their blood. They even throw party to celebrate that someone just finished driving course and they always complain that Igbo's waste money travelling to their motherlands every December.

Same people that complain that Igbo's waste money in burials pay over 20 million to buy a private grave even when they are still alive and their households will be suffering.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by moren3310(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
Frankly speaking, Some Nigerians feel this coronavirus thing does not concern them

For me, this month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.
You're a scammer
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Brainful wailer...... educated literate....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's your proof? Or Did you attend the party yesterday? When you're been forcefully locked home.....I no why you're angry...you were surprised how they were able to converged.... whereby you ain't even allowed to the next street. My dear its called "classsss"
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by wyqay: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hypocrite angry
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by luluman: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Are they not Yoruba's? It's in their blood. They even throw party to celebrate that someone just finished driving course and they always complain that Igbo's waste money travelling to their motherlands every December.

Same people that complain that Igbo's waste money in burials pay over 20 million to buy a private grave even when they are still alive and their households will be suffering.

Thanks for telling the world why you have been sick all these years: because of yoruba lifestyles

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by afecgivers: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
The two beautiful twice no come the party?
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by nnaeyes6: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
When u hear say Tunde is Corona virus positive, and Tunde danced with Funke, and Funke drank Amaka juice and u kissed Amaka.

Hmmmm!

Kyari will be better than u.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by merits(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz are being blasted by Nigerians for allegedly holding a house party amidst coronavirus pandemic and lockdown.

A Nigerian twitter user, the CV Writer @FunkeOnafuye, Shered a video from the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtk_WLdvus

When someone questioned if the video is not old, she replied:

"The video isn’t old. The stories are still up on JJC Skillz’s Instagram stories."

https://mobile.twitter.com/FunkeOnafuye/status/1246672219499102208

Funke Akindele celebrated her husband, JJC Skillz on his 43rd birthday yesterday. She wrote on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-iyCTula5u/?igshid=bz67ml5vhop8

Police should do the needful because nobody is above the Nigeria law.they should be arrest ASAP.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by luluman: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
lmm4real:
I think the problem here is too much money undecided
Wrong, the problem is actually people post different erroneous info while many gullible Nigerians just believe. Go through all the pix she appeared, you'll notice different hairstyles which means these pictures are not from the same day or event.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by candyguyofficia(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
maasoap:

That's exactly the problem. If she was sure of her own health, her husband's and children's health, was she sure about the health of the people they invited? [i]She and her husband practically put their family's health in danger because she they invited potential disaster into their home[/i]
While I totally understand your perspective from the first bold, I'm concerned about person's critising her on the bases of allegedly been a NCDC ambassador, there is a line between public morality n the law, she hasn't committed any crime if the person's in attendance including her nuclear family is less or 20 persons.
At the second bold part, if she is sure of her health status, her kids and her husband is she sure of the person health status that will bring the cake to the house for the house party of JUST her nuclear family? Is it not or almost same risk as the guests she invited. Please don't say it's just one person bringing the cake n should she go to the market to buy foodstuff for her nuclear family party, is it not same risk as the party she organized? The point I'm trying to make is that one can never be so health conscious to avoid any health lapses that could be fatal. As long as attendance isn't more than 20, her "offence" can slide. What's your opinion on the Taraba couple that wedded indoor?

I would love to state that I do not support Funke act, should her alleged ambassadorial deal be cancelled it wouldn't be a step in the wrong direction (as ambassadorial deal and public morality are linked strongly together) all im simply saying is that SOME of the bashing she is receiving on social media is not justified as long as EVERYONE in attendance do not exceed 20
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Femdomz: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Femdomz:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:
Frankly speaking, Some Nigerians feel this coronavirus thing does not concern them

For me, this month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.
Guy link me up na grin I am interested.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

woah just checked. It doesn't come cheap. $29 per month.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by splashbaby(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Highly irresponsible...She and her husband should be arrested asap
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Isoduwa(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
lmm4real:
I think the problem here is too much money undecided

And too much money Nor go killee them
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Fash20: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

Link your guy up oo
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by kem5033: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by kem6203: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Victornezzar: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

Scammer
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Coquinoqui: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

You are right o my guy just met a Carribean German woman just last week. He's not always connected boom the woman sent 100euro to him to buy internet connection saying she wants to talk to him every day, she's crazy in love. I already have one for those you wasting time on Nairaland search for dating sites this is the right time to go online..
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Abeyjide: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rockyrascal:
This is reckless and insane. NCDC ambassador, and she doesn't practice what she always preach.

My thought. That is our main problem in Nigeria, we say what is right but fail to put it into practice.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by flexyrule(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Babatunde40:

Payment in Bitcoin. Nice format.
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by statesman6: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
dokiOloye:
Are they muslims?(asking for a friend)
Cos muslims generally have refused to observe this lockdown.
before you talk ask your eleda if he dey with u
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by Femeto: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stupid man is that an excuse. Do you know their movement in and out of the estate?
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqZjqUZWOU

JJC Skillz has reacted to the criticizing himself and his wife, Funke Akindele-Bello have received for having a house party at their home in Amen estate Lagos despite the lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

It should be recalled that there were negative reactions when a video surfaced online, showing the celebrity couple having a birthday bash in their house; this is against the sit at home order of the government and the practice of social distance.

It should also be recalled that Funke is an ambassador for good hygiene and health with NCDC. What angered people most is that Eniola who just returned from the UK and whose COVID-19 status is unknown at the moment was also seen in the party, middling with other attendants.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by badinfluence: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There's nothing wrong with this
Nigerians are hypocrites
Leave her alone

And face your governments that has been oppressing you for years
Stand up for your rights

The couples in the above post did the same thing
But where is the outrage?
Keep thinking it's the government that's the sole cause of our problems..
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
eyinjuege:

Eniola isolated herself for 2 weeks after arriving from the UK.
We counted it for her.
However, holding a party at this crucial time is very insensitive and irresponsible
Enioka did not isolate for two weeks, Eniola went to visit Funke during her supposed isolation.

She failed to isolate, and they are still inviting her out after thet backlash. These people don't rate us, they think the rest of us are senseless
Re: JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire by mechanics(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Since the gathering is not more than 50, so they have not committed any crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.