Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam (1139 Views)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / Please, Help!! The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 I Bought Is An Unofficial Global Version / The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by credon: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Now, the only thing i have to do with abuja fct is my phd with university of abuja and infact thats all i do now, and what that means is i have no job or business, and my current/main base is even jos. BUT TO MY SHOCK, THIS FCT IRS SENT ME AN SMS WITH MY NAME TELLING ME TO FILE TAX RETURNS FOR 2019 BEFORE MARCH ENDING AND NOW SENT AN SMS AGAIN STATING AN EXTENSION TILL JUNE BECAUSE OF CORONA VIRUS. NOW SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE A JOB AND IS A STUDENT WILL HAVE TO PAY TAX TO THE FCT TO NE IS THE WORST SCAM I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by edoairways: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2020
credon are you self employed to start with?
Do you earn any income, profit or gain from a business?
Did you register with Abuja Internal Revenue Service (AIRS)?
Please answer the above questions with honesty first before dragging AIRS
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by credon: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:
Like i said in the post, am a full time pg student and did not register with fct irs, and don't have a job or business. I believe u saw the screenshot from FCT-IRS
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by ddjay: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:
Oga do u work for them and besides, is fct irs the same with airs
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by ddjay: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
From your post i suspect that some scammers using this fct irs name to scam you, i suggest u wait and see the type of action that will be taken. Remember not to pay anything to anybody
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by edoairways: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
ddjay:

Oga do u work for them and besides, is fct irs the same with airs
FCT IRS is the same. Some people call them AIRS
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by edoairways: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
credon:

Like i said in the post, am a full time pg student and did not register with fct irs, and don't have a job or business. I believe u saw the screenshot from FCT-IRS
OK.
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by ddjay: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:

FCT IRS is the same. Some people call them AIRS
Ok
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by phrancys001(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Got same government package scam ain't paying shit like OP am an unemployed student.
Re: FCT-IRS: An Official Or An Unofficial Scam by ddjay: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
phrancys001:
Got same government package scam ain't paying shit like OP am an unemployed student.
But i wonder why he was told to pay tax.... lets just leave this thing as someone trying to scam him

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A03s - A Good One! / N70 Virus Alert! / Most Gsm Customer Care Units Are Ill-informed About The Offered Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.