Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? (1426 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Faithful4real(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2020
I have been wondering where will athesist go when they die. Some religon have their place of rest after life. I dont expect bad one among them to enjoy rest for their bad deeds. OP you can move it to the front page please.
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Babatunde40(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2020
They will go and write thesis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Shelumiel: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Hahaha...they've never really pondered that part grin
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by StandardTV: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Are you looking for a TV that is all in one? A TV that offers Entertainment gist�, Motivational quotes��, Historical fact�, News updates ��, Hook up�, Social media rants��, Giveaways�, Amazing stories ��, Funny memes �, Adverts�� and many more�....

Click on the following link to join Standard TV �

https:///2349067449110?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20join%20Standard%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA.%20My%20name%20is%20____
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Professorcplus(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
The question is like asking where will fire go when it dies. For the fact that some questions are logically correct doesn't make it valid. Fire comes from a reaction and dies when the reaction stop.

This is harsh reality, but some people aren't strong enough to hear it instead prefer false hope. Op you come from a reaction and when the reaction stops, you become non existence.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by milliman(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Your father house

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Shelumiel: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Professorcplus:
The question is like asking where will fire go when it dies. For the fact that some questions are logically correct doesn't make it valid. Fire comes from a reaction and dies when the reaction stop.

This is harsh reality, but some people aren't strong enough to hear it instead prefer false hope. Op you come from a reaction and when the reaction stops, you become non existence.
Are you fire? Your analogy is seriously of point...

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
Are you fire? Your analogy is serious of point...

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by matrix199(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Same place every other persons, irrespective of religion, would go to when they die.

Energy is neither created nor destroyed. Rather, energy is transformed from one form to another. We have no recollection of pre-life events, neither will we have recollection of after-life events. But later on in time, there's every possibilities of one reincarnating to continue his same or different life.

Those are my personal beliefs. Everyone has his. But the only time to know the truth is when one kicks the bucket.

5 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by MJBOLT: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
they go six feet under the ground

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by danielistics(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
Where were you before you were born? That's how it's like when you die. Nothingness.

7 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2020
danielistics:
Where were you before you were born? That's how it's like when you die. Nothingness.
somebody should please answer this. Where were you before you were born?

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Nairalandmonika: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2020
People don't go anywhere when they die, their body decomposed over time leaving just their bones. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Bacteriologist(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2020
OP think of when you were younger. Think way back to when you were born. Now think far back to where you were before you were born, remember anything? That's how it is when you die. You cease to exist -in the literal sense.

9 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Shelumiel: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of lame responses from atheists. Its as if they are completely cluelessness on this grin
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Eviana(f): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Everyone has a choice to either believe or "not" believe.
The consequences of the decisions do not change God's plan of salvation just because someone may think it's untrue and/or unfair.
Hell-fire was not intended for human beings (Matthew 25:41 KJV).
However, those who have made their choice will have to be destroyed with the angels.
God is trying to rid the earth of sin and its devastation and destruction for eternity.
No one who has decided to not confess and forsake his/her sin will be entering a kingdom where no sin will ever exist again.
Why bring that there so this can start all over again? No way is God gonna let that happen.
Think about this.
If I'm not willing to surrender to Christ and give up my sinful destructive nature, then why would I want to live in His new kingdom of peace and perfection...everything opposite of this sin-filled earth?
I would not be happy there.
The bad news: most will not make the choice for eternity.
The good news: a few will...even here on Nairaland.
I hope to meet those few someday in Heaven...
Hopefully the convo would go like this:
"Hi, I never met you in person. I was a "hellion" on the website Nairaland. I relentlessly and ferociously blasphemed, mocked, ridiculed, abused and bullied Christians and their God on there.
I was the moniker named_____. You were the moniker named ______. I had a powerful experience with God one day, confessed, repented and eventually surrendered my life to Him!"

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Faithful4real(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
matrix199:
Same place every other persons, irrespective of religion, would go to when they die.

Energy is neither created nor destroyed. Rather, energy is transformed from one form to another. We have no recollection of pre-life events, neither will we have recollection of after-life events. But later on in time, there's every possibilities of one reincarnating to continue his same or different life.

Those are my personal beliefs. Everyone has his. But the only time to know the truth is when one kicks the bucket.
What about the bad ones
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Heathen777(m): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2020
The grave, like everyone else....obviously.
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Shelumiel:
Are you fire? Your analogy is seriously of point...

Like seriously, the guy thought he made an intelligent analogy.
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Faithful4real(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Heathen777:
The grave, like everyone else....obviously.
You remain a bad person then you go to gravel without facing jugdement.
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Heathen777(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Faithful4real:
You remain a bad person then you go to gravel without facing judgement.

A dead man can't experience anything anymore, any "judgement" to be made should've been done when he was alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Like seriously, the guy thought he made an intelligent analogy.

Where does fire go when its put out, answer that simple question since you so intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by LordReed(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Eviana:

God is trying to rid the earth of sin and its devastation and destruction for eternity.

You guys make your god seem clueless. Your god can make a whole universe but needs to destroy billions of people over and over again to rid the earth of sin? What kind of incompetence is that?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Karlebolu(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by hakeem4(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Faithful4real:
I have been wondering where will athesist go when they die. Some religon have their place of rest after life. I dont expect bad one among them to enjoy rest for their bad deeds. OP you can move it to the front page please.

where will i go when i die?

When i die i would want my body to be buried to so flora and fauna can dine on me and replenish the earth energy as i have also dined on flora and fauna
But lets assume the after life really exists; who in his/her right mind would want to go to heaven? I know heaven would be extremely unpleasant and boring, just imagine me praying and hailing the supreme dictator of heaven. It would just be like staying in north Korea.

To be honest i would prefer to go to hell fire where the fun things would happen. i would get to meet my favourite author, Christopher Hitchens, and at least i do not think the devil would force you to worship him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Faithful4real(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2020
hakeem4:

where will i go when i die?

When i die i would want my body to be buried to so flora and fauna can dine on me and replenish the earth energy as i have also dined on flora and fauna
But lets assume the after life really exists; who in his/her right mind would want to go to heaven? I know heaven would be extremely unpleasant and boring, just imagine me praying and hailing the supreme dictator of heaven. It would just be like staying in north Korea.

To be honest i would prefer to go to hell fire where the fun things would happen. i would get to meet my favourite author, Christopher Hitchens, and at least i do not think the devil would force you to worship him.
actually you will enter the lake of fire and gashing your teeth.repent
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
LordReed:

Where does fire go when its put out, answer that simple question since you so intelligent.

Silly question.

Is fire a sentient being?
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Prism(f): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2020
When you sleep, you dream because you are a spiritual being. There is a physical realm and there's also a spiritual realm. When you close your eyes to sleep, you see things, sometimes they come to pass, sometimes it could be a warning.
Now back to Atheism you can't deny that God does exist. The question you should be asking should be: show me a sign from you o God. You need to have faith(Just believe) and be sincere. God will reveal Himself to you. You are his creation. You are not a mistake, you didn't come to this world by chance.
God loves you.
Speak to God in the name of Jesus.
Your life will never remain the same.

Death is just a transition from this physical realm into an eternal realm, now in the physical realm, you can come into God's family but when you crossover into the eternal realm without being part of Gods family, you become lost forever.
It is not Gods will that you become lost, your soul is precious. Don't waste it away.
Seek God through Jesus Christ and you will find him.
Shalom
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Silly question.

Is fire a sentient being?

It is a legitimate question. When people refuse to answer simple questions its usually a sign they can see how the answer will weaken their own position.

I assume you know how analogies work. Who is saying fire is a sentient being? Strawman much?

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2020
LordReed:

It is a legitimate question. When people refuse to answer simple questions its usually a sign they can see how the answer will weaken their own position.

I assume you know how analogies work. Who is saying fire is a sentient being? Strawman much?

Lol..so u cant answer.

If you had answered, I wanted to go into your supposed silly use of chemical reactions as against a biological organism.

But I guess that will be too complex for you.
Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol..so u cant answer.

If you had answered, I wanted to go into your supposed silly use of chemical reactions as against a biological organism.

But I guess that will be too complex for you.

Did you answer the simple question where does fire go when it is put out?

It seems you don't know what an analogy is, look it up before you try to discuss this any further.

BTW it is telling the you somehow think chemistry is divorced from biology. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2020
LordReed:

Did you answer the simple question where does fire go when it is put out?

It seems you don't know what an analogy is, look it up before you try to discuss this any further.

BTW it is telling the you somehow think chemistry is divorced from biology. LMFAO!

Bros, you are not smart jare.

Stop tryna console yourself. I am sure you have seen the errors of your statement.

I know that even though I never claimed your last statement, you try to force that straw man tactic on me.

Lol..you are empty bro.

P.S For your extra education, there is no biology in fire. So yes, Chemistry is divorced from Biology in that aspect.

Conclusion: Your analogy is unintelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Or Ishmael: Who Did God Command Abraham To Offer As A Sacrifice? / Is The Watchtower Gaslighting Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.