Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church (1429 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by RhemaJet7(m): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Faulty Foundation Identified in the Living Faith Church, Worldwide, Ota, Solutions Recommended by God

An Open Letter to the Founder, Living Faith Church, Worldwide, a.k.a. Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, Directed by the Holy Spirit

Dear Sir,

Covenant greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My name is Mudasiru Olaide, I joined Living Faith Church in 2012, and because of my passion for the church, since then, I have worshipped I 10 different LFC nationwide including Faith Tabernacle, Ota. I lived in Canaanland environment for six months. In Canaanland, I did my first WOFBI (BCC), did Water Baptism, joined Service Unit, and served as an Assistant WSF Minister.
I was ordained as an Apostle and a Major Prophet by our Lord Jesus Christ, and subsequently, the Lord gave me a Global Mandate as thus:

"We will seat at the brim of United States, delivering people, humble, entertain the world"

By privilege, as led by the Holy Spirit, I have written letters to the Presidents, Church Owners, Captain of Industries, and different individuals.
Today, I am working on your church, and the Lord spoke to me thus:

THE FOUNDATION OF LIVING FAITH CHURCH, WORLDWIDE, IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN SATANISM - FREEMASONRY (The World Largest / Oldest Secret Society)

The problem the Holy Spirit described as "FAULTY FOUNDATION"

Anchor Scripture:

Psalm 11:3

If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Physical Observation

Some Canaanland buildings feature Masonic Symbols, Baphomet Head, among other similar symbols, and I was led by the Holy Spirit to discover the picture attached to this write up, analysing some of the symbols, posted by someone online complaining about the same problem.
Personal discovery, the Ark Building Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins recently designed that is currently being constructed also features alot of Freemasonry Compass Symbols at the top of the building, viewing it from another perspective, it is pyramid, pyramid symbol secretly features all over the body of the building. Pyramid symbol is Illuminati symbol associated with satanism, in fact, some members of Freemasonry or Illuminati communicate with pyramid symbol to refer to Lucifer, they also call Lucifer "The light", they say "Hail the light", "Hail pyramid symbol (Lucifer), there are secret pans on it too.
The shape of the Ark Building is spherical; that is the concept of the spherical shaped eye of the Lucifer, positioned at the top of the Illuminati Pyramid symbol in the "All Seeing Eye".
This is one of the reasons why the Holy Spirit refered to those buildings as "Masonic Lodges", resulted to the claim that the foundation of the church is deeply rooted in satanism - Freemasonry.
God is not pulling down the structures, He is only trying to repair the faulty foundation of the church, and He has ordained me as an Apostle and a Major Prophet and specially assigned me to do the job for greater manifestation of God in the church, necessary to glorify His name.

Ephesians 2:20

The church is built upon the foundation of Apostles and Prophets, with Jesus Christ being the Chief Cornerstone

Matthew 7:21-23

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?
Then, I will declare to them, I never knew you, go away from me, you evil doers.

Isaiah 28:15

Because ye have said, we have made a covenant with death and with hell are we at agreement when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us, for we have made lies our refuge and under falsehood have we hid ourselves.

Revelation 22:3

And there shall be no more curse (Secret Societies, Idolatry, gods, etc.), but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it and His servant shall serve Him.

On the 28th October, 2023, God released a Warning Prophecy concerning the impending Judgement Day over the issues of Faulty Foundation of the Living Faith Church, Worldwide, Ota.
In that vision, God showed the term, "DOMINION". Then, He listed the sub-topics as thus:

Alaka Okun, Sefu MAFU

Interpretation:

The word, "Alaka" was meant to be "Alake", the Spirit led me to interpret it as the "Alake", so, the term, "Alake", is a Yoruba Language Kingship Title for a king in Abeokuta, the title, "ALAKA", therefore, means:

"HE WHO CONTROLS / OWNS THE REGION OF AKE"

or

"HE WHO EXERCISE EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE ENTIRE REGION WITH (in traditional times) POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH OVER HIS SUBJECTS.

"OKUN"

OKUN means OCEAN / SEA

"SEFU"

Sefu is an Egyptian / Swahili ancient language, meaning SWORD.

"MAFU"

MAFU is an acronym for:
Mental toughness, Aggression, Fanatical efforts, Unity (Sport Philosophy)

Then, God concluded the vision by revealing the time -bound percentage:

49% out of it.

THE SUMMARY OF THE INTERPRETATIONS, THEREFORE, IS STATED AS THUS:

49% of God's aggression, using His sword against oppositions.

The relevant scriptures to descern the prophetic term, "DOMINION", is thus:
Genesis 1: 26-28.

HOW TO REPAIR THE FAULTY FOUNDATION OF THE CHURCH ACCORDING TO THE GOD'S DIRECTIVES:

(1) By siezing from subscribing to Freemasonry / Satanism
(2) By genuinely turning away from all evil
(3) Exercise due diligence before Nigerians
(4) By taking care of the children
(5) By genuinely showing some love
(6) "I want a new, better church"
(7) To expedite action

WHAT GOD WANTS YOU TO DO FOR ME PERSONALLY:

(1) Building or buying two Mansions for me in two different locations, one in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, the other in Iyana Iyesi, Ota, Ogun State, close to Canaanland.
On the 20th August, 2023, the Lord delivered the promise to me, saying:

"Mo fun o ni Ile meji, ibi to ma ma gbe titi ojo aye re gbogbo."

Interpretation:

"I give you two houses where you will be living for the rest of your life."

Then, subsequently, the Lord mentioned the locations, one in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, the other in Iyana Iyesi, Ota. God chose the locations on purpose best known to Him. But one thing I know, anywhere I live, God always give me the impression that He is the Landlord of the place, controlling the place, controlling the area, the Ota location, Canaanland could be His target. It has to do with Spiritual Metron, there must be a chosen church in the area where my Spiritual Metron is connected to - speaking from experience.
In other words, God Himself is going to be the real owner of the Mansions, only using me to front for greater manifestation of His power within my Spiritual Metron.
The Lord spoke further, He asked me to specify the type of houses I wanted, I chose Mansions, He later approved it, I chose Mansions because, my house is God's house, Mansions befits God and also this package is the definition of the type of work God is currently doing in LFC, Worldwide through my ministry, what He called "Mighty Works / Mighty Jobs."

(2) Provision of a brand new Toyota Venza, 2012 Model, brown.

(3) Provision of a new job ( a good job with a good pay )

(4) Feeding Allowance

(6) Expedite action.

How God linked me with Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins, the brain behind the designs of the buildings the Holy Spirit described as "Masonic Lodges" within Canaanland, Ota, the challenge encountered and God's reactions.

In 2009, Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins lured me to join Living Faith Church / Winners Chapel, during the time we were both Corps Members, serving in Niger State.
Some years after service year, during the time I was desperately searching for job, because of Gbenga who was well placed in Covenant University / Canaanland and my passion to be worshipping in Faith Tabernacle / Canaanland and at the same time working in either Covenant University or Canaanland, I sold my rickety car, used the proceed to secure an apartment in Canaanland environment. Immediately I secured the apartment, I informed Gbenga that I am now living in Canaanland environment, the same way I nformed about every progress I made in the church, how I became born again under the church, the programmes I have done within the church, showing him the evidences via Facebook Inbox and E-mail.
Then, I later implored Gbenga severally to help me get a job in either Covenant University or Canaanland, using his influence, he never replied any of my messages or returned my call as I called his wife Mrs Morenike Alalade that I needed to speak to her husband, the wife prevented me from reaching him, told me I should contact him on Facebook.
Gbenga and his wife are so pompous and proud, Gbenga felt being a PhD holder or a Master's holder, processing his PhD then, he could no longer relate with a common B.Sc holder as I was, somebody that was a fellow Corps Member, served the same year, accommodated me in Kontagora NYSC Secretariat where he lived, in fact, we used to share the same bed. Gbenga also called NYSC "useless and waste of time".
To get the job, all efforts proved abortive and since then, I became jobless. That was 2018, but spiritually, I kept growing with grace.
The stone Gbenga rejected, today, has become Cornerstone as the Lord has empowered me to openly, boldly criticize him, criticize his works - the church buildings he designed / built, what the Holy Spirit described as "Masonic Lodges", part of which by implication, making the foundation of the church to be faulty, leading to God's wrath against the church.
God further reacted, saying:

"This is mischievous use of power in Architecture"

One person links with the other, as Bishop David Oyedepo don't know me, Bishop knows Gbenga, Gbenga knows Bishop, Gbenga knows me, therefore, the Lord now commanded me, "tell Gbenga to forward this message to his Boss, Bishop David Oyedepo.

MORE INSIGHT

As I said earlier, Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins and I met in Kontagora NYSC Secretariat, Niger State, for the very first time when we were both Corps Members, 2008 / 2009 Session.
Gbenga is brilliant, smart, vocal, accommodating, and I used to perceive him as a born again Christian, reason he was made our Corpers Liaison Officer (C.L.O.), Gbenga served with M.Sc. in Architecture either with First Class or Second Class Upper Division, Covenant University, Ota. In Architectural Department of most universities, they don't allow First Degree holders in Architecture to graduate / serve, until they make it to M.Sc. level.
But me, I served with B.Sc./Ed. Business Studies, Second Class Lower Division, University of Lagos.
God now spoke to me, the way Gbenga and I met in Niger State was not by accident, everything is God's plan, since then, God has been preparing both of us for mighty works, for mighty jobs for Living Faith Church, Worldwide, what is manifesting today, but Gbenga has issue with God, God called him, "Proud".
Indeed, Gbenga is proud and pompous, during the service year, he gave every Corps Member who held HND and First Degree impression that he was better than us because he came with M.Sc., personally, because I held B.Sc., he treated me as if I can not amount to anything in life.

Another offence, God called Gbenga, "an Occult Member, designer / builder of Masonic Lodges", reason why God said the foundation of the church is faulty.
By implication, according to the Holy Spirit, despite his PhD, God now demoted him, placed him under me, made him my "wife".
God called Gbenga my "wife" severally.

Interpretation:

The term, "Wife", meaning "Relegation", meaning, Gbenga will continue to design buildings for LFC, but it must be under my supervision. That is, until I approve the work, it will never be accepted by God.

Gbenga used to lead, while I follow, but now, I lead, Gbenga follows.
Gbenga has PhD, I have B.Sc.

As a result of pride, the almighty king Nebuchadnezzar got demoted by God, God "turned him to animal" for seven years.

Gbenga should learn humility from Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of R.C.C.G., who said he addresses his driver with "Sir".

In the sight of God, Gbenga, being a professional Architect, who draws with pencil and computer, he is in charge of the Physical / Natural Designs of the church buildings, but unlike me, I am in charge of the Supernatural aspect, there is a saying, "the Supernatural controls the Physical / Natural", and naturally, I have flare for drawing.

Jesus Christ Himself ordained me as an Apostle and a Major Prophet, specially assigned to repair the faulty foundation of the church.

Anchor Scripture:

Ephesians 2:20

The church is built upon the foundation of Apostles and Prophets with Jesus Christ Himself being the Chief Cornerstone.

Over this issue, the Lord spoke to me, thus:

"Exercise Dominion".

Virtually everyday these days, over this matter, the Lord ministers to me with Tope Alabi's song;

"Ji ji ji ji Irawo, gberanle, .....Eleda to da o, to darawo re, ko gbagbe re o, ji o, Irawo ma a sasun para."

Interpretation:

"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1.

In conclusion, in this end time, Jesus Christ will save His true church, the gate of hell will not prevail over the Kingdom of God in Jesus name, amen!

Thank you sir for your time,

Regards,

Yours truly,

Mudasiru Olaide,
(An Apostle and a Major Prophet of Jesus Christ)

doagric@gmail.com,

Nigeria.

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Wujio: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2023
See boldness. Added contact details. I am keenly watching.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by PoliteActivist: 3:56am On Nov 07, 2023
RhemaJet7:
Faulty Foundation Identified in the Living Faith Church, Worldwide, Ota,

Sooo, why did God allow a satanic-foundation church to first increase and multiply wildly??
Just asking
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by LearningCurveCo: 3:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Nibo latu jasi bayi?

Become a chartered accountants in a year. Contact us at Learning Curve Consult for intensive physical and online lectures. We shall equip you with voice notes lectures, summarized notes, video classes and executive classes.

You are free to ask me any question relating to ICAN or any assistance regarding ICAN.

Preparation for ICAN 2024 March ATS diet as well as May ICAN professional diet begin on the 2nd December.
Call/Whatsapp: 09112913810
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by RhemaJet7(m): 4:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Wujio:
See boldness. Added contact details. I am keenly watching.

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Wujio: 4:37am On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=RhemaJet7 post=126832874][/quote]

Many of the buildings have triangular shapes indeed.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by RhemaJet7(m): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Sooo, why did God allow a satanic-foundation church to first increase and multiply wildly??
Just asking

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2023
cheesy cheesy For once I have never believed in Oyedepo and his business centre he tags a church.He is perpetually preaching about prosperity and ranting over tithes, for the maintenance of his private jets and expensive university.
No genuine man of God would run a school so expensive as to be beyond the affordability of the poor among his church members.
I have never read Oyedepo book that teaches repentance and salvation.All his useless books are about prosperity.I have seen and read them.
The fraud is running a booming business centre, and unfortunately fools are being held captive by his deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by oz4real83(m): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Many are mad, few are roaming shocked. Another madness spotted sad

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Nukilia: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Psychiatric nurse needed here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by gammarays(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Star of David and co are core Jewish symbols before it was copied by Freemasons.
So people should stop using cross symbols too because it's used by Freemasons?

I also read the post where you needed 2 mansions, one in Lagos and the other in Ota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chai, go for deliverance poster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by ihatebuhari(f): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2023
A post by an islamists head slammer

Since your religion started you've tried everything possible to stop Christianity all your plans failed.

You can't stop the mission of Papa instead God almighty the God of Papa David Oyedepo will stop you if you don't repent

What has your religion brought to this world? War and terrorism

A useless prophet who died of a poison from a Jewish slave girl. May his soul rest in pieces/urine

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Ezmans: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2023
gammarays:
Star of David and co are core Jewish symbols before it was copied by Freemasons.

I also read the post where you needed 2 mansions, one in Lagos and the other in Ota πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

cross is satanic all idol worshipers use cross
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by OluwaJohn77: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mad People full Nairaland ooooo
Why can't you go and start your own Ministry than Condemning another person Ministry

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Caleb15(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=gammarays post=126834152][b]Star of David and co are core Jewish symbols before it was copied by Freemasons.

I also read the post where you needed 2 mansions, one in Lagos and the other in Ota
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by LowKeyManny: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
RhemaJet7:

Dear Sir,

WHAT GOD WANTS YOU TO DO FOR ME PERSONALLY:

(1) Building or buying two Mansions for me in two different locations, one in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, the other in Iyana Iyesi, Ota, Ogun State, close to Canaanland.
On the 20th August, 2023, the Lord delivered the promise to me, saying:

"Mo fun o ni Ile meji, ibi to ma ma gbe titi ojo aye re gbogbo."

Interpretation:

"I give you two houses where you will be living for the rest of your life."

Then, subsequently, the Lord mentioned the locations, one in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, the other in Iyana Iyesi, Ota. God chose the locations on purpose best known to Him. But one thing I know, anywhere I live, God always give me the impression that He is the Landlord of the place, controlling the place, controlling the area, the Ota location, Canaanland could be His target. It has to do with Spiritual Metron, there must be a chosen church in the area where my Spiritual Metron is connected to - speaking from experience.
In other words, God Himself is going to be the real owner of the Mansions, only using me to front for greater manifestation of His power within my Spiritual Metron.
The Lord spoke further, He asked me to specify the type of houses I wanted, I chose Mansions, He later approved it, I chose Mansions because, my house is God's house, Mansions befits God and also this package is the definition of the type of work God is currently doing in LFC, Worldwide through my ministry, what He called "Mighty Works / Mighty Jobs."

(2) Provision of a brand new Toyota Venza, 2012 Model, brown.

(3) Provision of a new job ( a good job with a good pay )

(4) Feeding Allowance

(6) Expedite action.

How God linked me with Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins, the brain behind the designs of the buildings the Holy Spirit described as "Masonic Lodges" within Canaanland, Ota, the challenge encountered and God's reactions.

In 2009, Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins lured me to join Living Faith Church / Winners Chapel, during the time we were both Corps Members, serving in Niger State.
Some years after service year, during the time I was desperately searching for job, because of Gbenga who was well placed in Covenant University / Canaanland and my passion to be worshipping in Faith Tabernacle / Canaanland and at the same time working in either Covenant University or Canaanland, I sold my rickety car, used the proceed to secure an apartment in Canaanland environment. Immediately I secured the apartment, I informed Gbenga that I am now living in Canaanland environment, the same way I nformed about every progress I made in the church, how I became born again under the church, the programmes I have done within the church, showing him the evidences via Facebook Inbox and E-mail.
Then, I later implored Gbenga severally to help me get a job in either Covenant University or Canaanland, using his influence, he never replied any of my messages or returned my call as I called his wife Mrs Morenike Alalade that I needed to speak to her husband, the wife prevented me from reaching him, told me I should contact him on Facebook.
Gbenga and his wife are so pompous and proud, Gbenga felt being a PhD holder or a Master's holder, processing his PhD then, he could no longer relate with a common B.Sc holder as I was, somebody that was a fellow Corps Member, served the same year, accommodated me in Kontagora NYSC Secretariat where he lived, in fact, we used to share the same bed. Gbenga also called NYSC "useless and waste of time".
To get the job, all efforts proved abortive and since then, I became jobless. That was 2018, but spiritually, I kept growing with grace.
The stone Gbenga rejected, today, has become Cornerstone as the Lord has empowered me to openly, boldly criticize him, criticize his works - the church buildings he designed / built, what the Holy Spirit described as "Masonic Lodges", part of which by implication, making the foundation of the church to be faulty, leading to God's wrath against the church.
God further reacted, saying:

"This is mischievous use of power in Architecture"

One person links with the other, as Bishop David Oyedepo don't know me, Bishop knows Gbenga, Gbenga knows Bishop, Gbenga knows me, therefore, the Lord now commanded me, "tell Gbenga to forward this message to his Boss, Bishop David Oyedepo.

MORE INSIGHT

As I said earlier, Architect Gbenga Alalade Martins and I met in Kontagora NYSC Secretariat, Niger State, for the very first time when we were both Corps Members, 2008 / 2009 Session.
Gbenga is brilliant, smart, vocal, accommodating, and I used to perceive him as a born again Christian, reason he was made our Corpers Liaison Officer (C.L.O.), Gbenga served with M.Sc. in Architecture either with First Class or Second Class Upper Division, Covenant University, Ota. In Architectural Department of most universities, they don't allow First Degree holders in Architecture to graduate / serve, until they make it to M.Sc. level.
But me, I served with B.Sc./Ed. Business Studies, Second Class Lower Division, University of Lagos.
God now spoke to me, the way Gbenga and I met in Niger State was not by accident, everything is God's plan, since then, God has been preparing both of us for mighty works, for mighty jobs for Living Faith Church, Worldwide, what is manifesting today, but Gbenga has issue with God, God called him, "Proud".
Indeed, Gbenga is proud and pompous, during the service year, he gave every Corps Member who held HND and First Degree impression that he was better than us because he came with M.Sc., personally, because I held B.Sc., he treated me as if I can not amount to anything in life.

Another offence, God called Gbenga, "an Occult Member, designer / builder of Masonic Lodges", reason why God said the foundation of the church is faulty.
By implication, according to the Holy Spirit, despite his PhD, God now demoted him, placed him under me, made him my "wife".
God called Gbenga my "wife" severally.

Interpretation:

The term.

This one don smoke too much garri.. Garri don block all him thinking ports.. hope you dey use eye drop sha..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by emmy512: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wow
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Wujio: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=RhemaJet7 post=126832874][/quote]

Quick quetion is using the star of David symbol wrong ?
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Bedwetter: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
If this is true I'm def going to be a member very soon
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by WhisperedNoise: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
cheesy cheesy For once I have never believed in Oyedepo and his business centre he tags a church.He is perpetually preaching about prosperity and ranting over tithes, for the maintenance of his private jets and expensive university.
No genuine man of God would run a school so expensive as to be beyond the affordability of the poor among his church members.
I have never read Oyedepo book that teaches repentance and salvation.All his useless books are about prosperity.I have seen and read them.
The fraud is running a booming business centre, and unfortunately fools are being held captive by his deceit.

Shurrup, hater.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by WhisperedNoise: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
gammarays:

The pastor dey H.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Obakoolex(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
gammarays:

Sincerely I was reading the whole jargons until I got to the point where he requested for 2 mansions🀣🀣 and a venza 2012 model.
The guy craz na very strong one grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Steep: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
gammarays:

Star of star of David is from kabbalah, kabbalah is a Jewish mystic occult.

It actually a symbol of idols.

Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

There is really no such thing as star of David it is just a rebranded name of what it really means.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Steep: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
A lot of pastors both in the evangelical/penticostal and charismatics are in the occult.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Shurrup, hater.
Keep wailing, gullible religious dullard! Lol!! Am sure you couldn't afford his business centre school expenses.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by WhisperedNoise: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Keep wailing, gullible religious dullard! Lol!! Am sure you couldn't afford his business centre school expenses.

Yenyenyenyenyen. Why are you so pained? Did he beg you to attend his church or his school? Oniranu. You have oil instead of brain.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Yenyenyenyenyen. Why are you so pained? Did he beg you to attend his church or his school? Oniranu. You have oil instead of brain.
Loll!! Awwww! The church is where most fools abound, swallowing hook line and sinker of what their pastorpreneurs pour into their dumb skulls.
And you have sand for brain.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by WhisperedNoise: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Loll!! Awwww! The church is where most fools abound, swallowing hook line and sinker of what their pastorpreneurs pour into their dumb skulls.
And you have sand for brain.
Why are you so pained? Oh, you can't afford to take a first class trip. Sorry. Oya send your Opay account number, let me give you money for shawarma. An hungry man is an angry man. I understand. Pele, my dear.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Why are you so pained? Oh, you can't afford to take a first class trip. Sorry. Oya send your Opay account number, let me give you money for shawarma. An hungry man is an angry man. I understand. Pele, my dear.
Eyyaahh! Dumb nitwit,they have totally brainwashed you, which explains why you are reasoning from your anus.
Keep wailing like a frustrated dog or should I say a frustrated banshee.
Sorry, you hear.
Let me fetch a tank so you can fill it with your tears .
Compound religious zombie.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by LordIsaac(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Oh weed!
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by WhisperedNoise: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Eyyaahh! Dumb nitwit,they have totally brainwashed you, which explains why you are reasoning from your anus.
Keep wailing like a frustrated dog or should I say a frustrated banshee.
Sorry, you hear.
Let me fetch a tank so you can fill it with your tears .
Compound religious zombie.
Rest, bro.
Send your account number, let me grease your palms a bit. You're too frustrated... Tinubu's economy is affecting you.
Re: Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo, Faulty Foundation Identified In Your Church by gammarays(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ezmans:
cross is satanic all idol worshipers use cross
What about the one Jesus died on?
It's a symbol just like palm fronds used during the triumphant entry

(1) (2) (Reply)

do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists / Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . / Religion Is Bullshit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.