Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... (7597 Views)

Diary Of My GSD, Bella / Diary Of My GSD / Diaries Of My New Caucasian Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2021
I know it's been a while I posted about Tokyo, it's been due to the fact that ive been away from home for a while, so I haven't really had the time to update this thread. This is just an update of the progress on Tokyo. She took quite a while to come on heat but thank God she finally startet last week

Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
setobaba:
From the mating picture, I notice both parent are slant back and why is Tokyo not yet coming out slant ?? Have you wondered Op?
I asked the person I purchased it from, he told me not all the pups would come out as slant back, I prolly might have picked the none slant back type when I purchased her
Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
ebonyoyas:
We are waiting cheesy grin
wizi44:
we can't wait
sixsgod:
oppp no update again, c'mon man , lets see hwr now cheesy

Done my chairmen, I'm sorry it took this long
Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2021
I actually just adopted another GSD.. she's so beautiful. Her name is "Shiva". She's the long coat type of GSD and I can't wait to start mating her with solid studs

Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Meet Rex, the Boerbull actually belongs to my brother. I'm helping him take care of it, due to the fact that he travelled.. Boerbull dey chop oooo!!!

Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by ebonyoyas(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Nice ... Work more on feeding.. cute dog
austin4real:

Done my chairmen, I'm sorry it took this long
Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Nice ... Work more on feeding.. cute dog
Thanks boss. It’s mainly due to the fact that I’m not always at home to take first hand care of the dogs. I would do my best now that I’m around to fatten em up. I feed them with chicken liver and chicken leg mixed with indomie and sometimes dry food.. fingers crossed if it’s going to make the difference

1 Like

Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by ebonyoyas(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Not bad bro.. all d best smiley
austin4real:

Thanks boss. It’s mainly due to the fact that I’m not always at home to take first hand care of the dogs. I would do my best now that I’m around to fatten em up. I feed them with chicken liver and chicken leg mixed with indomie and sometimes dry food.. fingers crossed if it’s going to make the difference
Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by Milliammeter: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
austin4real:
I know it's been a while I posted about Tokyo, it's been due to the fact that ive been away from home for a while, so I haven't really had the time to update this thread. This is just an update of the progress on Tokyo. She took quite a while to come on heat but thank God she finally startet last week
she looks a bit underfed but might be my eyes though or the camera angle. But she is a nice gsd specimen
Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by austin4real(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Milliammeter:
she looks a bit underfed but might be my eyes though or the camera angle. But she is a nice gsd specimen
No lies she was quite lean when I got back, but I've handed her to my vet for him to take care of. Vet says she on heat at the moment sef.
Re: Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... by Milliammeter: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
austin4real:

No lies she was quite lean when I got back, but I've handed her to my vet for him to take care of. Vet says she on heat at the moment sef.
do you have plans of mating her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary of my First Female GSD, (FREYA) / Awwww! Bulldog Adopts Litter Of Orphaned Kittens / Picture Of A Scary Deadly Spider Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.