Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On (646 Views)

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu / Anti-cancer Advocate, Dr. Chris Ifediora Bags Chieftaincy Title / The Deception Of Staph! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by recklesslove: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by recklesslove: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
This shit is getting real. So all those stuffs they taught us in Sunday school wasn't a lie. Lord have mercy
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by DEIFIED(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why must it be through a link?
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by ipobarethieves: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
undecided sad No he’s not right,Go and tell him that God will not destroy his work with DEATH.The good book says,NOBODY/the Angel knw the time..Our light affliction is for a moment.Maybthe Power in unction in the name/power in the BLOOD deliver/heal the world from diz destruction in JESUS name
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by nnatobryno(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
imagine the stupidity

you and your pastor should focus on reading and interpreting the Bible and leave science for scientist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by recklesslove: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
nnatobryno:
imagine the stupidity

you and your pastor should focus on reading and interpreting the Bible and leave science for scientist
Mr Scientist can u pls tell us why they are installing 5G network towers when there is a lock down??
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by recklesslove: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
ipobarethieves:
undecided sad No he’s not right,Go and tell him that God will not destroy his work with DEATH.The good book says,NOBODY/the Angel knw the time..Our light affliction is for a moment.Maybthe Power in unction in the name/power in the BLOOD deliver/heal the world from diz destruction in JESUS name
Have u listened to the video?
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by ipobarethieves: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
sad
recklesslove:

Have u listened to the video?
I have something meaningful to use my data on not a meaningless jargon that won’t add to my account.Btw, I dnt trust that jerry curl guy man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by naijaboy756: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
recklesslove:

Mr Scientist can u pls tell us why they are installing 5G network towers when there is a lock down??
the scientist has no answer. How can there be lock down and people are mounting masts?
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by recklesslove: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad I have something meaningful to use my data on not a meaningless jargon that won’t add to my account.Btw, I dnt trust that jerry curl guy man

Then listen to the daily show and see " China n America war on 5G. Pastor Chris isn't on the interview
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by 5thcolm(m): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2020
recklesslove:

Lol, are you suggesting they don't want people seeing them installing it? Is not like they a using human for sacrifice...lol

Telecommunication work is deem essential hence why the work continues. My work place is opened too cause it is essential...

Fibre optics cable its been layed all around the world since God knows when, they have nothing to hide... because there is a lockdown does not mean everyone stays at home... essential businesses must open
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by 5thcolm(m): 5:53am On Apr 06, 2020
recklesslove:

Then listen to the daily show and see " China n America war on 5G. Pastor Chris isn't on the interview

The war is about U.S trying to gain competitive edge, they are not against it
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by recklesslove: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2020
5thcolm:

Lol, are you suggesting they don't want people seeing them installing it? Is not like they a using human for sacrifice...lol

Telecommunication work is deem essential hence why the work continues. My work place is opened too cause it is essential...

Fibre optics cable its been layed all around the world since God knows when, they have nothing to hide... because there is a lockdown does not mean everyone stays at home... essential businesses must open

U work in a Telecom company? No wonder. Uncle have you done any research about the health implications? Or are you only concerned about your livelihood??
Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by 5thcolm(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2020
recklesslove:

U work in a Telecom company? No wonder. Uncle have you done any research about the health implications? Or are you only concerned about your livelihood??

Lol, i don't work in telecoms and i don't need to work in telecoms to know about telecoms... if you live Nigeria, i don't understand why you are scared of 5G... for your info, Naija is farrrrr behind in all this tech... even the 4G in Naija has K-leg grin ... just calm down, if there is health risk, you would see it manifest first and probably kill everyone in south korea and U.S first before Naija telecoms company think of even having a commercial 5G infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On by paxonel(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
recklesslove:
https://www.facebook.com/1344920117/posts/10221786397672882/
forget the link, pastor Chris is wrong.

Anyone can upload fake article as link, is that what your pastor is looking at?

Now you people are terribly misinformed

(1) (Reply)

US Is Trying To Open After 33,000 Deaths And Counting.What Is Nigeria's Problem? / 17-years-old Boy, Creator Of 'world's Biggest COVID-19 Tracker' Refuses $8 Milli / 8 Ways To Keep Your Kidneys Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.