Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (5409 Views)

Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odingo1: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

that's a Yoruba man for you grin
Very terrible human beings them, this yoruba guy has been all over threads claiming to be from Abia.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Okay.
ZombiePUNISHER:

by their threads... you shall know them

go wash plates junior
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by brexit: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Please don't generalize it... I'm ibo from Abia state we dont hate but love. We see other tribes as our own.
No discrimination against anyone.

I can't vouch for other state in the southeast about your accusations.
Not every Ibo person is a trader, I worked in a multinational firm where the Yoruba dominate others I know what an average Yoruba man can do, that was why I have acquired many degrees that none of them will boss me again when the opportunity comes to work with them, sincerely they can be naughty and boastful

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by BoboNkiti19: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
This are the categories of idiots COVID19 should be taking out in accordance with natural selection, and not the millions of useful souls that deserve better!

4 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Okay.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
If I hate igbo that mean I hate my parents. So stop talking nonsense.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Lol you weren't born when I wrote jamb.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Zooposki(f): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please the OP is telling the truth. I hardly go to any Igbo musicians’ YouTube channel like Phyno , Flavour etc to listen to their music anymore. The chest beating by Igbos on the comment page is too much. Very annoying. I hardly see any other Nigerians do this except the Igbos. I’m sure that is why their musicians have low views.

Luckily for me Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy do not have those Igbos on his channel so I get to enjoy his music and comment section.

5 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stop being rude. Yoruba are intelligent and tolerant.
brexit:
Not every Ibo person is a trader, I worked in a multinational firm where the Yoruba dominate others I know what an average Yoruba man can do, that was why I have acquired many degrees that none of them will boss me again when the opportunity comes to work with them, sincerely they can be naughty and boastful

4 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by lordlugards: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Obasanjo still in charge in Liberia. Which means Yoruba people still have say in the country than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Last week when Liberia president appointed our brother from southeast although the man not claim Nigeria again and he dont see himself as igbo but Liberian.

But some idiot both in Facebook and other social media boasting and mocking both Hausa and yoruba people. They called them series of unprintable names. I know leaders from other tribes will see such hatred comments make against their people.

They have used their inferiority complex destroyed the destiny of Cllr. A. Ndubusi Nwabudike.

Abia people will always stand for truths.
The other time you are claiming to be Igbo in one of your thread your sense shifted to the right then. Now the sense has shifted to the left, because I can see the symptoms.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by BABSSSOO(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
if na you be Liberian president, you go appoint am?when everybody in the world sabi wetin I'm cousin Maurice iwu do Nigeria.. my opinion oooo.

4 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Stop being rude. Yoruba are intelligent and tolerant.
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by lordlugards: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:
Please the OP is telling the truth. I hardly go to any Igbo musicians’ YouTube channel like Phyno , Flavour etc to listen to their music anymore. The chest beating by Igbos on the comment page is too much. Very annoying. I hardly see any other Nigerians do this except the Igbos. I’m sure that is why their musicians have low views.

Luckily for me Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy do not have those Igbos on his channel so I get to enjoy his music and comment section.
Tribalist spotted. Your action is called to be filled with hate.
If it's in an American musicians you will be licking their ass. Ode

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Zooposki(f): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
lordlugards:
Tribalist spotted. Your action is called to be filled with hate.
If it's in an American musicians you will be licking their ass. Ode

I hardly listen to American music. Don’t enjoy them. When you are being told the truth you think someone hates you. Anyway, good luck.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gibberish sense shifting.
lordlugards:
The other time you are claiming to be Igbo in one of your thread your sense shifted to the right then. Now the sense has shifted to the left, because I can see the symptoms.

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by MarrisManah(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yoruba muslim leave Igbo matter.

I don't know why you people are so hateful.
Instead of quoting, just report and get the topic removed. Stop making the guy visible.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by lordlugards: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

I hardly listen to American music. Don’t enjoy them. When you are being told the truth you think someone hates you. Anyway, good luck.
I was born and brought up among your tribe I know when you are hating. So ti gbo

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Zooposki(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
lordlugards:
I was born and brought up among your tribe I know when you are hating. So ti gbo

I’m South South, Niger Delta. We don’t do hate.

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by goodnessme1(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
MarrisManah:

Instead of quoting, just report and get the topic removed. Stop making the guy visible.
You don't know yoruba mods.
They will leave the thread but open about yorubas they will rush and delete it.

Is a waste of time reporting to them.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by lordlugards: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
yes na, when you don't have brain
You are thinking with sence because you are brainless.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well to me if you are a Yoruba and you still take igbo as your brother you have already dead. Look igbo hate yoruba and that's fact. Igbo will show you love when you want to buy market from them. They will start calling you brotherly and Alahji but after the transaction you are his enemy.
The concept of friends /enemies are strictly Islamic. It's part of islam to hate the Jews and Christians.
Christianity is Love universal.
Islam is hate system dignified with a religion.
Have u wonder why over 80% of Pentecostal Churches founded by Yorubas always end up having 75% Igbos/SS as members.? Fact.
It's because we are ONE in Christ. RCCG, LFC, CAC, MFM, CCC, CSC, GMI and many thousands more....all have massive non yoruba members.
This is the mysteries the Yoruba Muslims don't understand and so keep wondering why we don't fight as Christians amongst ourselves

It's only Yoruba Muslims who are born to hate that always wanted Igbo as enemies. Same with Northern Muslims cos it's Islamic to hate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by MetaPhysical: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Obasanjo still in charge in Liberia. Which means Yoruba people still have say in the country than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Last week when Liberia president appointed our brother from southeast although the man not claim Nigeria again and he dont see himself as igbo but Liberian.

But some idiot both in Facebook and other social media boasting and mocking both Hausa and yoruba people. They called them series of unprintable names. I know leaders from other tribes will see such hatred comments make against their people.

They have used their inferiority complex destroyed the destiny of Cllr. A. Ndubusi Nwabudike.

Abia people will always stand for truths.

I endorse this message!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by lordlugards: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

I’m South South, Niger Delta. We don’t do hate.
Madam na Una own plenty pass. Ask my brother's in bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm a patriotic.
MetaPhysical:

I endorse this message!
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
You have reported but tired. Moderators aren't stupid or senseless. They know when to act okay. And let me tell you I'm not Yoruba but igbo and am well training and cultured.
goodnessme1:
You don't know yoruba mods.
They will leave the thread but open about yorubas they will rush and delete it.

Is a waste of time reporting to them.

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who are you referring to as a guy here. I hope you know what you are saying.
MarrisManah:

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Salvador1: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
That bloody afonja johnmartus no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Salvador1: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well to me if you are a Yoruba and you still take igbo as your brother you have already dead. Look igbo hate yoruba and that's fact. Igbo will show you love when you want to buy market from them. They will start calling you brotherly and Alahji but after the transaction you are his enemy.
that mumu that quote u as being igbo is a bittered with hatred for igbos

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Lipscomb(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Look I am a Christian I know what am saying. Dont ever quote me again I hate religious bigots like you. There's love btw Yoruba before the advent of christianity and Islam religious. And we still love ourselves despite the religious views.
ZKOSOSO:

The concept of friends /enemies are strictly Islamic. It's part of islam to hate the Jews and Christians.
Have u wonder why over 80% of Pentecostal Churches founded by Yorubas always end up having 75% Igbos/SS as members.? Fact.
It's because we are ONE in Christ. RCCG, LFC, CAC, MFM, CCC, CSC, GMI and many thousands more....all have massive non yoruba members.
This is the mysteries the Yoruba Muslims don't understand and so keep wondering why we don't fight as Christians amongst ourselves

It's only Yoruba Muslims who are born to hate that always wanted Igbo as enemies. Same with Northern Muslims cos it's Islamic to hate.
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Lipscomb(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Well I don't care where he came from but Ijust said my opinion .
Salvador1:
that mumu that quote u as being igbo is a bittered with hatred for igbos
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by MetaPhysical: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Here is Marcus, a Yoruba Christian praising and loving Ibo. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz0N7mxmT5o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West / A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin — Keyamo Hits Atiku For Promising PDP Members / While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.