Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (5348 Views)

Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Obasanjo still in charge in Liberia. Which means Yoruba people still have say in the country than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Last week when Liberia president appointed our brother from southeast although the man not claim Nigeria again and he dont see himself as igbo but Liberian.

But some idiot both in Facebook and other social media boasting and mocking both Hausa and yoruba people. They called them series of unprintable names. I know leaders from other tribes will see such hatred comments make against their people.

They have used their inferiority complex destroyed the destiny of Cllr. A. Ndubusi Nwabudike.

Abia people will always stand for truths.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who is this...
sassysure:
Go and look for something to do with your life.
Nobody know u exist.

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by goodnessme1(f): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Obasanjo still in charge in Liberia. Which means Yoruba people still have say in the country than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Last week when Liberia president appointed our brother from southeast although the man not claim Nigeria again and he dont see himself as igbo but Liberian.

But some idiot both in Facebook and other social media boasting and mocking both Hausa and yoruba people. They called them series of unprintable names. I know leaders from other tribes will see such hatred comments make against their people.

They have used their inferiority complex destroyed the destiny of Cllr. A. Ndubusi Nwabudike.

Yoruba muslim leave Igbo matter.

I don't know why you people are so hateful.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by GamalNasser: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
If there is no tribalism on Earth how will you survive ..Leave Igbo people alone they are not responsible for your frustrations

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Lipscomb(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Well to me if you are a Yoruba and you still take igbo as your brother you have already dead. Look igbo hate yoruba and that's fact. Igbo will show you love when you want to buy market from them. They will start calling you brotherly and Alahji but after the transaction you are his enemy.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by googi: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Unfortunately, most Nigerians youths do this. Not only one group.

These people Overseas and other African countries worked hard to get to these positions. In the case of African countries, I do not know if these youths realize that Nigerian professionals used to fill many of their professional positions.

It got to a point after Independence, some Europeans were either driven out or withdrew out of spite, especially the French. These countries bragged that Nigerians would replace them.

Compare that to now. In Europe and America, those who earned their positions against all odds, faced backlash after chest beating by Nigerians at home on social media. One even claimed Nigerian doctors are in demand all over the world.

Please, show your talents at home. Those who did have been invited for Fellowships overseas on one or two years term.

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Who is this...
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you like call me hausa or kanuri man. I will continue to correct the abnormalities you guys always done to other tribe.
goodnessme1:
Yoruba muslim leave Igbo matter.

I don't know why you people are so hateful.

11 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
You raise a good point here bro.
googi:
Unfortunately, most Nigerians youths do this. Not only one group.

These people Overseas and other African countries worked hard to get to these positions. In the case of African countries, I do not know if these youths realize that Nigerian professionals used to fill many of their professional positions.

It got to a point after Independence, some Europeans were either driven out or withdrew out of spite, especially the French. These countries bragged that Nigerians would replace them.

Compare that to now. In Europe and America, those who earned their positions against all odds, faced backlash after chest beating by Nigerians at home on social media. One even claimed Nigerian doctors are in demand all over the world.

Please, show your talents at home. Those who did have been invited for Fellowships overseas on one or two years term.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes tribalism is what you know for.
GamalNasser:
If there is no tribalism on Earth how will you survive ..Leave Igbo people alone they are not responsible for your frustrations

7 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please don't generalize it... I'm ibo from Abia state we dont hate but love. We see other tribes as our own.
No discrimination against anyone.

I can't vouch for other state in the southeast about your accusations.
Lipscomb:
Well to me if you are a Yoruba and you still take igbo as your brother you have already dead. Look igbo hate yoruba and that's fact. Igbo will show you love when you want to buy market from them. They will start calling you brotherly and Alahji but after the transaction you are his enemy.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by AceRoot(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Foxman19:
You igbo people always funny. Tribalism, hatred and envy you guys can't do without that...you always drag yoruba people to your shit... and we yoruba dont give f****k about you igbo.

More fool you for not knowing that the person you're responding to is a fellow yorubaman who is presently disguised as an Igboman from Isiala Ngwa to cause harm. I guess with you raging at Igbos, he has achieved his aim.
There is indeed a sucker born every minute.

5 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Please don't generalize it... I'm ibo from Abia state we dont hate but love. We see other tribes as our own.
No discrimination against anyone.

I can't vouch for other state in the southeast about your accusations.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Yes tribalism is what you know for.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shut up I'm igbo i am not surprised at you because anyone speaking truths you guys will tag the person outsider.
AceRoot:

More fool you for not knowing that the person you're responding to is a fellow yorubaman who is presently disguised as an Igboman from Isiala Ngwa to cause harm. I guess with you raging at Igbos, he has achieved his aim.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
If you like call me hausa or kanuri man. I will continue to correct the abnormalities you guys always done to other tribe.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
You raise a good point here bro.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Who is this...
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
johnmartus:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by HocusPotos: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Shut up I'm igbo i am not surprised at you because anyone speaking truths you guys will tag the person outsider.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:

All these jambites

instead of studying... see what they are doing with their time

scratched face monsters everywhere

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Foxman19: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why did you call me a fool... And the guy siad he is igbo from Ngwa yet you still believe that he is a Yoruba. What's wrong with you guys. Must you always blame yoruba people for everything.

Oh lord we can't continue like this as one entity.The hate is too much.
We just have to go on our separate way.
AceRoot:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol you weren't born when I wrote jamb.
ZombiePUNISHER:

All these jambites

instead of studying... see what they are doing with their time

scratched face monsters everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odingo1: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Foxman19:
Why did you call me a fool... And the guy siad he is igbo from Ngwa yet you still believe that he is a Yoruba. What's wrong with you guys. Must you always blame yoruba people for everything.

Oh lord we can't continue like this as one entity.The hate is too much.
We just have to go on our separate way.
Yoruba man indeed. From 2014 he keep hating Igbos and now disguising as Igbo. Some Yoruba people sha.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Lol you weren't born when I wrote jamb.

by their threads... you shall know them

go wash plates junior
Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by Odingo1: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
I am Igbo kii you dear, Igbo hater

3 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Odingo1:

Yoruba man indeed. From 2014 he keep hating Igbos and now disguising as Igbo. Some Yoruba people sha.

that's a Yoruba man for you grin

4 Likes

Re: We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex by johnmartus(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
If I hate igbo that mean I hate my parents. So stop talking nonsense.
Odingo1:

I am Igbo kii you dear, Igbo hater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

By 2050 The Population Of Nigeria Will Be 402 Million / Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje / IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.