Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23905 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

I can count up to 8 peeps that has assisted you either by cash or data and credit but o one castigated you but your anger was that after begging numerous times on this thread no one looked your side you decided to be a stumbling block to others.
Change your ways cos with such attitude if you see people progressing and you're not infact you ready to kill the person

Wow.. That's great.. Very great.

So pls Teresa, can u spot out the 8 now...

I know u r desperate and u don't mind lying just to get 2k... I understand but pls state those 8 peeps..

Mehnn u r so annoying.. U even want to lie just to get 2k
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

So you need help but others doesn't, after spoiling my chance with mr rex did he send anything to you.
If you need any help kindly solicit for it, instead of spoiling other people's chances no easy for anyone abi you think person no dey shame.

It's not dt... U av been on every thread..... U av been helped... I sent u screen shot.. Why are u denying

Why feeling guilty
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
J

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Like they said I've have benefited from others. A token from you will go a long way. I don't have to lie about my family dying or something but anything you can spare will be appreciated

So u agree now That we are right about u.

Why did u deny it at first?

I didn't say nobody shud deny u of help ooo.. No ooo. I didn't say that.. I just said u shud let others too get..

Poco.hantas sent u 5k recently... See the screen shot I sent to u.. Over 4 people helped u in the last one week...

Pls be considerate.... Plss
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

It's not dt... U av been on every thread..... U av been helped... I sent u screen shot.. Why are u denying

Why feeling guilty
Yea I have and you've not been on those thread grin oga eye service do your own. People can smell your cunny ways and desperation from afar it oozes all over you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by DaGC(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
I wonder why people are like that. Some of us are barely staying afloat with nothing to eat.

Please I wish I find favour here.

Sterling 0072053910

If you are being honest with your post and you know the origin of my discussion with Mr RoyalBlak007, then you will know that the "barely staying afloat" applies to both of us.

Stay safe sha. And may you find "favour". Blessings to you smiley
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

So u agree now That we are right about u.

Why did u deny it at first?

I didn't say nobody shud deny u of help ooo.. No ooo. I didn't say that.. I just said u shud let others too get..

Poco.hantas sent u 5k recently... See the screen shot I sent to u.. Over 4 people helped u in the last one week...

Pls be considerate.... Plss
Kindly show where I denied it and that same thread someone shared her 5k with you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Yea I have and you've not been on those thread grin oga eye service do your own. People can smell your cunny and desperation from afar it oozes all over you

Roseb1 imiracle GboyegaD

Pls include her name.. She has received almost 10k from this forum in the past one week

I have screen shot to post as a evidence
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Roseb1 imiracle GboyegaD

Pls include her name.. She has received almost 10k from this forum in the past one week

I have screen shot to post as a evidence
Please post it
I received 5k from kwin poco last week
1k sub from xaiv last week
2k from the good man here last night
And the one miss chisom sent which was 1k

Oga post your evidence
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Kindly show where I denied it and that same thread someone shared her 5k with you

M
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Please post it

With pleasure

Roseb1 imiracle GboyegaD pls take note
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
DaGC:

If you are being honest with your post and you know the origin of my discussion with Mr RoyalBlak007, then you will know that the "barely staying afloat" applies to both of us.

Stay safe sha. And may you find "favour". Blessings to you smiley
Abeg no vex if you are offended. I have no intention to hurt you in any way. No vex
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:
Please post it I received 5k from kwin poco last week 1k sub from xaiv last week 2k from the good man here last night And the one miss chisom sent which was 1k
Oga post your evidence
Thanks God I didn't lie...

In the past 1 weeks u received 9k... Some haven't gotten any dime

I said u received almost 10k.t
So pls madam, stay back a little and let others benefit...

Pity others too

1 Like

teresafaith:
Please post it I received 5k from kwin poco last week 1k sub from xaiv last week 2k from the good man here last night And the one miss chisom sent which was 1k
Oga post your evidence

Pity others too

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pity others too
Beg your own oga eye service
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by DaGC(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
Abeg no vex if you are offended. I have no intention to hurt you in any way. No vex

I am not offended, if you can survive with 2 - 2½ cups of beans, 7 packs of indomie super pack, less than 1 and ½ mudu of garri, with no rice and 3 plates of soup I kept in the fridge (cause na small pot of soup I cook) for a period of 14days and this is just day 6, then I doff hat for you.

I wish you the best though. #StaySafe
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
5k again

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by 1stHooligan(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mk
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Now u r pained gringringrin... 9k in one week on nairaland

And u never rest....

U wanted to Lie n I had to prove u wrong

So u said 8 peeps sent me money n Rex.. Pls post evidence

Except u lying of which I understand that u can do anytin to spoil my chance coz I exposed the truth abt u

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Now I will keep following to check mate your excesses incase u lie on any thread...

Pity others, ur own situation might be better than others

Don't let greed finish u
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Now I will keep following to check mate your excesses incase u lie on any thread...

Don't let greed finish u
I'll never wish my self evil or lie and post sob story, anyone God touch to help me will help me. If you like quench
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Don't let greed finish u
I know e dey pain you, don't worry aunty rose go reason you soon.
Pele grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Theresafaith. Allow others to benefit as well. Haba now. U people should be considerate
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
Theresafaith. Allow others to benefit as well. Haba now. U people should be considerate

Madam I’ve been hoping on you oooooo
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:

Simple.. Let her allow others benefit too..
She has received enough and some haven't gotten any dime...

Teresafaith, look at ur name.. Such a lovely name but different character.... Pls pity others, we ain't fighting oo but pls just pity others....
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by faithfull18(f): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmn, Nigerians.... People who can comfortably feed those giving will still come and beg.

To them begging is a hobby and some sort of fun. Like the 'who don't like free money' mentality most people carry around.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Simple.. Let her allow others benefit too..
She has received enough and some haven't gotten any dime...

Teresafaith, look at ur name.. Such a lovely name but different character.... Pls pity others, we ain't fighting oo but pls just pity others....

Aunty rose I'll never block any one chance cos me too I'm not finding it easy. But I promise I won't post account details again here
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

Aunty rose I'll never block any one chance cos me too I'm not finding it easy. But I promise I won't post account details again here

It is well
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Imiracle:

It is well
My brother God go see us thorough

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / How Do You Deal With An Overstaying Mother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.