Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23698 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Nursy post=88200188] ok

3 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MirJay: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Did you study Law?

Or Accounting cheesy

Sorry sir. i saw a wholesome account as i went to check through the ATM. Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
MirJay:

Sorry sir. i saw a wholesome account as i went to check through the ATM. Thank u so much.
Next time oga try and confirm ist before u keep posting ur account and saying u haven't received anything yet
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Did you study Law?

Or Accounting cheesy
cheesy cheesy. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nursy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
./quote] Well done babes.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MirJay: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
its well
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by oluplus(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lanry1:
You can reach me on my phone num i(08087002173) pls.
I've been calling your number since afternoon but not available. I just tried again now but you didn't pick.
At this point, I wish you well
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by joinnow: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

How much do

you need?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by edobor108(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Lanry1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
oluplus:

I've been calling your number since afternoon but not available. I just tried again now but you didn't pick.
At this point, I wish you well
I'm sorry sir, my phone is off since afternoon. i saw your missed call, but i was charging my phone then. I just collected it now. I'm really sorry for the miscondut.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by oluplus(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Lanry1:
I'm sorry sir, my phone is off since afternoon. i saw your missed call, but i was charging my phone then. I just collected it now. I'm really sorry for the miscondut.
No p. Tomorrow
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Lanry1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
oluplus:
[sup][/sup] No p. Tomorrow
Ok sir
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please I need help am a private school teacher we have not been paid please any amount will go a long way in feeding me and my child pls God bless the giver
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2020
ameristu:

please sir the man is not the owner of the post he copied my post somewhere here and has been posting it about he's a liar
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Please good people of nairaland help me I can't sleep cos I am in a hopeless situation please help me
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 08, 2020
atinuke125:
Please good people of nairaland help me I can't sleep cos I am in a hopeless situation please help me

No husband? No family? No Brothers? No Sisters? No Friends?

All these Strangers you guys are begging money have families to help.

Go and meet your family or call your Pastor to come to your help

Alot of you just open new account just to come online and beg.

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Alot of online scammers and beggars in Nigeria is alarming.

While people are giving them free money out of the lititle they have, they will be enjoying their life while laughing at their MUGU.

One has gotten 9k from begging here and yet she is not satisfied, she is still begging up and down.

Tuehhhhhhhh embarassed
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by namiji2598: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Blessing642:
Please I need some money to get food stuffs. 0717787137, Access bank. God bless
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by namiji2598: 5:22am On Apr 08, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

I would have given this a thought.

But you created this account for this sole purpose.Sadly...

Please I need some money to get food stuffs. 0717787137, Access bank. God bless[/quote]please Sir I will appreciate if u help me little money too, am a fresh graduate with no where to run for financial help as families thought they have done enough for you and am left on my own already, my family is not strong enough and we are here struggling and looking for job, and with this lockdown again making our survival very hard, not even data, airtime and food with me, any amount 1k, 2k or anything sir.
Thanks

Julius Ahmadu

UBA

Gombe state, kaltungo LGA, poshereng
Thanks sir

Though I have sent this same message to sir Vic, but if u can help me too, I will edit or better tell him that someone else have already help me out

Please help a starving graduate
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by namiji2598: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2020
vbang:

Ok sent....

Please I need some money to get food stuffs. 0717787137, Access bank. God bless[/quote]please Sir I will appreciate if u help me little money too, am a fresh graduate with no where to run for financial help as families thought they have done enough for you and am left on my own already, my family is not strong enough and we are here struggling and looking for job, and with this lockdown again making our survival very hard, not even data, airtime and food with me, any amount 1k, 2k or anything sir.
Thanks

Julius Ahmadu

UBA

Gombe state, kaltungo LGA, poshereng
Thanks sir
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:
Alot of online scammers and beggars in Nigeria is alarming.

While people are giving them free money out of the lititle they have, they will be enjoying their life while laughing at their MUGU.

One has gotten 9k from begging here and yet she is not satisfied, she is still begging up and down.

Tuehhhhhhhh embarassed
I prefer to pass by in silence when I see such people, because by the time you call the scammers out, everyone thinks you are trying to bring them down or obstruct them.

The sad thing is those who genuinely need help don't get it because of this greedy ppl. I hope they find a change of heart. When you lie to get something you don't need, the universe has a way of making you suffer for it
When I posted my account and issues and got no response, I went through some people's moniker and saw them getting more than needed with multiple posts on this same thread.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 08, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
I prefer to pass by in silence when I see such people, because by the time you call the scammers out everyone thinks you are trying to bring them down or obstruct them.

The sad thing is those who genuinely need help don't get it because of this greedy ppl. I hope they find a change of heart. When you lie to get something you don't need, the universe has a way of making you suffer for it

They don't have Conscience, they are shameless and that's why they are greedy.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

They don't have Conscience, they are shameless and that's why they are greedy.
Some are genuine, people are hungry. If you want to help, please do. Just thank God for your life sis. It's not easy to beg.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Some are genuine, people are hungry. If you want to help, please do. Just thank God for your life sis. It's not easy to beg.

I understand, just go through the pages of the thread and you will understand my outburst.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

I understand, just go through the pages of the thread and you will understand my outburst.
Alright sis
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Hardlife: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Hardlife: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Hardlife: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

No husband? No family? No Brothers? No Sisters? No Friends?

All these Strangers you guys are begging money have families to help.

Go and meet your family or call your Pastor to come to your help

Alot of you just open new account just to come online and beg.
Have tried to reach out to some and they keep saying we are in this country together I have always been reading news from nairaland since three years ago don't know how to comment it was a neighbor husband that helped me last month to open the account u might be lucky to have it all but u just made me shed tears with this your outburst
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Naomiadewu(f): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Good morning my good people.
Please I honestly come hear o solicit for help.
I need just money to buy food.
Am a private school teacher and we have not been paid pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.