Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23703 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
atinuke125:
did u check my post where I told her someone already reached out to me
Then kindly remove ur account so that some people else can benefit as well. Have u turned begging now into a full time job?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Madam why are u like this. Why moving from thread to thread requesting for money. Someone sent u 10k. Can't u just manage it and allow others to benefit as well. The way u people take this begging is really really annoying. Haba
Please kindly remove my account no from your mentions have removed it as well cos I already told her someone reached out to me
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Then kindly remove ur account so that some people else can benefit as well. Have u turned begging now into a full time job?
begging into a full time job I reject it in Jesus name what she said this morning moved me to tears she just replied her and too her someone reached out she still insisted on my account no what did u want me to do
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
atinuke125:
someone already reached out to me but if u still want to no and I love all your topics u must be a health fitness personel

Thanks for your sincerity, may God bless and open doors for you.

Sorry about my earlier outburst I have nothing against you.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Fuckkthemod: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Before u send money to this lady a Monika called fuckkthemod sent her 10k. I believe that money can sustain her this period. This lady has turned this into online begging business. Pls beware

Na me send her 10k this morning na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

amen ma
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:

Sis is okay, let it slide

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Thank you so much, may God bless and reward you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

I want begging here o she said something this morning that move mego and see her reply I was sincere with her I told her someone reached out to me
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Thanks. U sent her money in the morning. She came here and was claiming she hasn't received any help yet. As she don notice say we found, she kon admit.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Fuckkthemod: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

Amen, if you have anything to add please do
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

Good day ma
Do I please drop my account details?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Guys before u send money to anyone, check the person's post first. People don turn this thing to online income stream. I don catch up to 4 persons here already. And please BEWARE of NEW MONIKA
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Thanks. U sent her money in the morning. She came here and was claiming she hasn't received any help yet. As she don notice say we found, she kon admit.
Haas fear God please in all you are doing me and this woman had issues in d morning probably she just saw it and she replied I told her someone had reached out immediately she still asked of my account no DT wad y I posted it she even thanked me for my sincerity did u see me claim DT I haven't received someone here can bear me witness immediately I saw the alert I sent him a message not to worry again it is well please read very well be for you jump into conclusion
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Guys before u send money to anyone, check the person's post first. People don turn this thing to online income stream. I don catch up to 4 persons here already. And please BEWARE of NEW MONIKA
please in d name of God don't count me among them was being sincere
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
I need help, life's so hard right now, no money to even buy water. Please anyone willing to help should please help. No amount is too small. 0005114086 stanbicibtc
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is in this very thread someone was gathering money to buy phone even when people were looking for little token to chop. If u know u have been assisted in a previous thread pls and pls don't come in this thread trying to ask for more because u will be caught. Period
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
ameristu:

please come and bear me witness I sent a message to him or her immediately DT someone has reached out to me
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
It is in this very thread someone was gathering money to buy phone even when people were looking for little token to chop. If u know u have been assisted in a previous thread pls and pls don't come in this thread trying to ask for more because u will be caught. Period
am not like DT am being sincere the crowd was much on him there someone used my post here at was what brought me here in d first instance in d morning when she quoted me I haven't received so she just saw my mentions and reply immediately I told her I have been reached out to she still insisted please don't count me among them
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
atinuke125:
am not like DT am being sincere the crowd was much on him there someone used my post here at was what brought me here in d first instance in d morning when she quoted me I haven't received so she just saw my mentions and reply immediately I told her I have been reached out to she still insisted please don't count me among them
Noted ma
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Noted ma

Madam please help me too, very hungry at the moment, not tasted anything besides water since yesterday. Anything will be appreciated. 0005114086 stanbicibtc
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Noted ma
thanks for clearing me but I strongly believe that guy I quoted can still come and clear me out he was willing to help but immediately I saw from another person I sent him a message on whatapp not to worry cos someone already reached out am not an online begger just d situation of things
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Amen, if you have anything to add please do
Bro please believe me read all my messages here am not here to scam
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:

Aunty even dangote still dey find money lol grin grin grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:

Thanks ma
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Fuckkthemod: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
atinuke125:

Bro please believe me read all my messages here am not here to scam

I am not doubting you at all.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by ShadowM(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Nice
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by donfarexzee(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Someone should please help this poor little boy. I am a student of UniAbuja. I am currently at home but this lockdown is not funny for me and my brothers. Please someone should do something for me to assist us in feeding.

1238319157 Access bank. Please help us.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by izzygoing(f): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
God will help us
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

thanks bro
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by donfarexzee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
someone should help me pls.....
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.