Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23824 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
ahnie:

Just tell the kekeman infant Jesus...let him drop you by infant Jesus school gate.
Daz all.

Keke’s are presently not working.
Thank you for considering giving.
Thanks
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by edobor108(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
ahnie:

Asaba...so sorry you're very far from my radar.
No problem thanks
Hope soldiers are not causing problems there?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by morhsuud22(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
timbs001:

Relax ma'am. smiley
Probably network.
God replenish your source of income, just saw the alert now
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
thank u guys for helping us. am in tears

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MrEazi223: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oga timbs001,Vbang, Royalblak007 and other merciful people on Nairaland I will be glad if anybody can help me with any amount, I'm starving and the company I'm working for have not pay May salary please help me.
I'm in Akwa Ibom

Zenith bank
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by ahnie: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Being001:

Keke’s are presently not working.
Thank you for considering giving.
Thanks

Ok...no problem!
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by morhsuud22(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by timbs001(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
teresafaith:

God replenish your source of income, just saw the alert now
smiley you're welcome ma'am
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Oluneutral: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
What is wrong with Nigeria youths? Aren't you all ashamed of always begging, some of you are already known NL beggars, any thread soliciting for help like this, you all troop out like professional beggars you are. Imagine, someone even posting 2 account numbers. No honesty, no truth, no dignity! Haba! Let another person open a thread on giving to people now, you will still see the same set of people there doing what they know how best to do......... begging. Na wa o!

To the kind-hearted here, God bless you real good, but I want you to know that some are already abusing the opportunity, find a way to know those who really need help before sending money. Some are already fooling you and calling you fools. May God reward you. Better still, ophanages, old people's homes and disabled need this helps more than these shameless youths sending account details up and down.

Imagine another one that just disappeared after receiving money without any form of appreciation, she's an example of those who think this season is an opportunity to be richer.

#pissed off

6 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MirJay: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jesus
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by aminusodiq(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jessie21:
please sir help me too, im a single mother with no support,
0061296894 ,sterling bank
thank you
I've sent a token... Kindly manage it
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
MrEazi223:
Oga timbs001,Vbang, Royalblak007 and other merciful people on Nairaland I will be glad if anybody can help me with any amount, I'm starving and the company I'm working for have not pay May salary please help me.

I'm in Akwa Ibom

Zenith bank

May salary?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by aminusodiq(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluneutral:
What is wrong with Nigeria youths? Aren't you all ashamed of always begging, some of you are already known NL beggars, any thread soliciting for help like this, you all troop out like professional beggars you are. Imagine, someone even posting 2 account numbers. No honesty, no truth, no dignity! Haba! Let another person open a thread on giving to people now, you will still see the same set of people there doing what they know how best to do......... begging. Na wa o!

To the kind-hearted here, God bless you real good, but I want you to know that some are already abusing the opportunity, find a way to know those who really need help before sending money. Some are already fooling you and calling you fools. May God reward you. Better still, ophanages, old people's homes and disabled need this helps more than these shameless youths sending account details up and down.

Imagine another one that just disappeared after receiving money without any form of appreciation, she's an example of those who think this season is an opportunity to be richer.

#pissed off
if u ar not ready to give... Kindly keep quiet..and move on!!! No one is forcing u to help dem!! giving is a matter of choice, if u av excess u can give out, den do it witout hesitation rather dan abuse dem! If u can't help dem, don't add to their predicaments!!!

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
vbang:

May salary?
You should know he meant march, situation dire
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

I would have given this a thought.

But you created this account for this sole purpose.Sadly...

please i will be very grateful if you can help me... I've exhausted the little food stuff i have and this lock- down isn't helping us that is feeding from hand to mouth...PLEASE HELP!
UBA 2118965712
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Blessing642:
Please I need some money to get food stuffs. 0717787137, Access bank. God bless

Sent.....
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oluneutral:

#pissed off

You are right sir in a way but sir Hunger is real and i would have still been hungry if i had not solicited for help

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
vbang:

Sent.....

Sir please do I drop my details?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

You should know he meant march, situation dire
Ok, I ll transfer something for u
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
aminusodiq:
I've sent a token... Kindly manage it

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
vbang:

Lol.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MrEazi223: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
vbang:

May salary?
Mistake
March salary
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by aminusodiq(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Being001:

u registered a new acct just for dis purpose, so I'm sory I won't b able to help.. I checked d previous posts of d people I helped nd found out hw genuine dia assertions were!!!... U ar just a scammer and a liar!!! Mayb something even worse

5 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
vbang:
God bless u intensely sir.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MrEazi223: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
vbang:

May salary?

Its a mistake sir, March salary
Hunger effect lol
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
aminusodiq:
u registered a new acct just for dis purpose, so I'm sory I won't b able to help.. I checked d previous posts of d people I helped nd found out hw genuine dia assertions were!!!... U ar just a scammer and a liar!!! Mayb something even worst!

You can check my first post I even chose to meet a lady here who wants to help. But no movement.

It’s fine but don’t call me names. I’ve been a guest here and I opened this account to be able to seek help

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Being001:

Please if you know u are not in dire need please desist from asking help in this thread. though i pray someone helps out if u are seriously in need.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by MrEazi223: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Aminusodiq, please help me

Zenith bank
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
MrEazi223:

Mistake
March salary

Ok sent...... Is a token sha

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Being001: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Imiracle:

Please if you know u are not in dire need please desist from asking help in this thread. though i pray someone helps out if u are seriously in need.

Why will I be here if I’m not in need at the moment?
Well it’s all fine
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
MrEazi223:
Aminusodiq, please help me
2263779024 Zenith bank
Bros u have been settled o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.