Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (25275 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Ibeju Lekki Will Soon Turn The Dubai Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

U mean he got money from two people and he is still begging more again from others....Chai.

This is greediness if I must say... Some. Of these people can even give any one 100 naira, yet they can beg for 5k online.... They can never help anyone beside with anytin... They will always claim no money no money
If na person wey get sense he for request for someone else account number and bless the person since he received from 2 persons but for wia.. I believe he is looking for a new strategy to collect money from another person. Ode oshi
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
please, nobody should attack me, many of you have 2 or even 3 monikers, don't crucify me, we are not fighting the same battle , I have kids to care for, I'm a single mother. you will understand when you try to raise 2 kids by self in this though time, its not everything someone say online, Thank you and I have not insulted anyone for not giving me, May God bless the givers . Amen
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
If na person wey get sense he for request for someone else account number and bless the person since he received from 2 persons but for wia.. I believe he is looking for a new strategy to collect money from another person. Ode oshi

It is well ooooo.. Some people have much and still take from The ones meant for those that needs it
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:
please, nobody should attack me, many of you have 2 or even 3 monikers, don't crucify me, we are not fighting the same battle , I have kids to care for, I'm a single mother. you will understand when you try to raise 2 kids by self in this though time, its not everything someone say online, Thank you and I have not insulted anyone for not giving me, May God bless the givers . Amen
And na only u get problem for nairaland abi? See entitlement mentality. What of others wey nova get shingba? Wouldn't u be considerate enough to allow others get wetin u get? And u get mouth say person hate u because he no fall for ur gimmicks. Na wa for u madam

8 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
KanielOutis92:
I didnt want to give the impression that i was asking for much...that regardless of the amount, i'd be grateful. And all i said, is the truth Sire. Twitter, nairaland..never for once have i been lucky with these giveaways. Please help sire...it is much more than just changing that..i actually do need the money... RoyalBlak007, Imiracle

It is well. Your help will surely come
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

It is well ooooo.. Some people have much and still take from The ones meant for those that needs it

Shulai tell the house you're also a "beggar" lol pot calling kettle black..take things easy man.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
May the most high bless and enrich those who have given out to those in need. May God also provide for those who wanted to give but couldn't afford to.

I wish someone could help me too In good heart.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:

Sorry ma but this thread wasn't created to solve multiple family challenges. If u had received a token u shouldn't have keep posting account details. Greed doesn't pay. Please leave the thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Imiracle: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Let's be guided please.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by KanielOutis92: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Imiracle:

It is well. Your help will surely come
Alright...thank you!
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by DaGC(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Oluneutral:
What is wrong with Nigeria youths? Aren't you all ashamed of always begging, some of you are already known NL beggars, any thread soliciting for help like this, you all troop out like professional beggars you are. Imagine, someone even posting 2 account numbers. No honesty, no truth, no dignity! Haba! Let another person open a thread on giving to people now, you will still see the same set of people there doing what they know how best to do......... begging. Na wa o!

To the kind-hearted here, God bless you real good, but I want you to know that some are already abusing the opportunity, find a way to know those who really need help before sending money. Some are already fooling you and calling you fools. May God reward you. Better still, ophanages, old people's homes and disabled need this helps more than these shameless youths sending account details up and down.

Imagine another one that just disappeared after receiving money without any form of appreciation, she's an example of those who think this season is an opportunity to be richer.

#pissed off

You are right about some people not in need taking advantage of people's generosity, but truly, it's not only orphanages, old people's home etc that needs help. Some Nigerians are actually starving at home this lockdown.

This is the 3rd giveaway thread I have seen this week, but I have never been lucky to receive even though I'm truly in a pinch, but kudos to generous nairalanders.

May thunder strike those abusing the generosity for selfish gains.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:

Oga Royalblak007 , your hatred for me have no boundary, Haha , the holy spirit is still telling me to wait on you. lol

"My hatred for you has no boundary"?. I understand you are a single mom with two kids.Truth is THEY ARE YOUR DUTY.YOURS ALONE.You should not term others BAD because they refuse to give you money. There are millions of people out there with NEEDS as well.

It is totally uncalled for please. I admire your spirit but you are handling this the wrong way. Honestly

6 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
And na only u get problem for nairaland abi? See entitlement mentality. What of others wey nova get shingba? Wouldn't u be considerate enough to allow others get wetin u get? And u get mouth say person hate u because he no fall for ur gimmicks. Na wa for u madam

I have been trying so hard to turn a blind eye but i can not help it anymore.

The level of ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY... shocked
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Sometimes frustration takes the better part of us, forgive the lady and don't let others suffer for her misdeeds.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by fanmilk: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Pls I need help tooo. But shame no go let me ask. Am a student and a tailor. But because of the lockdown. Things have been pretty tight. Help a sister. God bless you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

And she dey even mention Holy spirit. Not knowing say na evil spirit dey do her. Pls don't let her discourage u bro. May God bless u and other NL for your generosity. Gracias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Quite the interesting thread. Had to read from page one to the last to understand some certain things about Nigerian youths... Lolzzz, sadly we got a very long way to go.

Bulldozing the set of politicians in power and electing fresh youths won't even solve the problem... Lolz.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
And she dey even mention Holy spirit. Not knowing say na evil spirit dey do her. Pls don't let her discourage u bro. May God bless u and other NL for your generosity. Gracias
Typical Nigerian trying to asslick. Take it easy nailing the coffin woman, haba. Too many upcoming witches and wizards here. It's no wonder diabolic people will prefer to blow out other people's candle instead of making there's shine brighter.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by DaGC(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Good morning, will it be possible to get help from you sir? This is the 2nd giveaway thread I'm seeing this morning, plus 1 some days agó, but I have never been lucky to receive.

I am truly in a pinch, but trying to form all is well, so my sister wouldn't panic.

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2020
So they want to turn this thread to a war zone?? Please don't do like this.

If the fight persist how will people like us benefit of God's amazing blessings on this thread? Shealth your swords. Ignore the ungrateful.

Please be kind to me sterling 0072053910
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical Nigerian trying to asslick. Take it easy nailing the coffin woman, haba. Too many upcoming witches and wizards here. It's no wonder diabolic people will prefer to blow out other people's candle instead of making there's shine brighter.
Ass lick lol. U dont know me. When I see something wrong I spell it out as it is without any form of favor from anyone.

3 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She's in the right, cos she helped someone here. The annoying individual is that profdview or something calling someone a begger when he has been shuffling from twitter to nairaland begging for money still coming here to call someone out

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Yusufnairaland2: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks sir ... edited
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

She's in the right, cos she helped someone here. The annoying individual is that profdview or something calling someone a begger when he has been shuffling from twitter to nairaland begging for money still coming here to call someone out
She helping someone is not a go ahead to talk down on anyone unfortunately.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Since the lockdown it has not been easy for anyone including those working for big companies and the likes, the only big people are those selling foodstuffs or eatable stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
Ass lick lol. U dont know me. When I see something wrong I spell it out as it is without any form of favor from anyone.
The lady in question clarified that comment being a joke though it had a bad and entitled taste to it.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She helping someone is not a go ahead to talk down on anyone unfortunately.
But some people are taking this begging to another level.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
So they want to turn this thread to a war zone?? Please don't do like this.

If the fight persist how will people like us benefit of God's amazing blessings on this thread? Shealth your swords. Ignore the ungrateful.

Guy which level you dey? Take it easy before this becomes a profession
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

But some people are taking this begging to another level.
OH well, if no one begs, people won't have any need to give. Personally giving can be therapeutic
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The lady in question clarified that comment being a joke though it had a bad and entitled taste to it.
Did u see her last post? If u didnt go through it and then check again and see if she really meant she was joking
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, if no one begs, people won't have any need to give. Personally giving can be therapeutic
And exhausting. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil / More Than 200,000 Children Married In US Over The Last 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.