Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party (72016 Views)

Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
People on my street are still gathered in numbers doing their normal stuffs, others play football in the morning....

We honestly need to start thinking deep about a lot of things happening in this world which most govts especially in Africa are not aware of or may be beyond their control...

They should continue increasing figures so we know they are doing their job and testing
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by slimanyd: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerians with there hypocrisy

Nobody holy pass

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Throwback: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stay at home.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Dalexicographer(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who knows how many people have contacted the virus through the party?? angry

That aside... Work from home and earn from home by learning high income skills...
I teach affiliate marketing, digital marketing, E-commerce Dropshipping and Digital Content creation...
Whatsapp number in signature to start learning.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by yesloaded: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:
I use to think funke is a very smart lady, but with these attitudes of her and the husband, I stand corrected.
Smart?

Except smartness get another definition

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Slurity(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
You've nothing be sorry for

Let them continue to bark

And let them panic cos of coronaVirus that is bullshits
Your are an educated illetrate to what we are talking about. May you not get sense by force when coronavirus knock you down.

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Apology accepted. No more deja vu as regards what happened

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Globad(f): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Story

Didn't you plan for it?

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by toluxa1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
She apologized for Posting it on Social Media, not for having the party. That Party shouldn't have held under any condition regardless of the fact that the attendees stay in your Estate. She should simply have acknowledged her wrong, apologized and say it won't happen again, finish.
It's well

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slurity:
Your are an educated illetrate to what we are talking about. May you not get sense by force when coronavirus knock you down.
Bro calm down...
Do you really care about his well-being

If you do, then you know, there is no need forcing fears and beliefs and threats on people

People have right to think or belief what they want, u just have to respect personal choices
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Izanghi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
It is on punch and I feel a reputable company like dettol should withdraw her contract with them, yoruba says 'ise o ki pa yan sugbon ayo ma pa yan' paraphrasing it that over celebration dey kill. The crowded party was unnecessary and even the post was stupid.
Even though she was just question but she need to be made as an example being that you're not practicing what you're advocating meaning she is a big hypocrite and just doing advert for the money alone and not for her reputation
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by mayour450(f): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
You'll feel sorry for her when she'll face the consequence
YorubaKinging:

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Golden057(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nwodosis:
Does Covid-19 accept apologies to stop its spread?

Abeg ask am, ibi like say convik-1.9 birus dey hungry them ni grin
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by 0m0nnakoda: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
yesloaded:

Smart?

Except smartness get another definition
Smart people are still people. Human not perfect,
This was a stupid mistake

Something funny happened in Scotland.

The Chief Medical Officer who issued the advice to government on lockdown was apprehended and warned by the police for breaching her own advice.
MPs are calling for her resignation
Smart people do stupid things sometimes
Anyway I hear Funke has been arrested

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by AfroKnight: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Written like an ignoramus.

If everyone behaved that way, the lockdown in Lagos would be a waste of time. Don’t be a sycophant. Task your brain a little.

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Ayomarcel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
You owe no explanation. They only came for you cos you hold no political seat and you didn't do giveaway. Most of them live in a compound of forty too dey complain. Lol

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oiiiiiiiiiiiin. Go sidon jo. Ordinary brain you no get
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Okay ma
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by eaglechild: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:

If only you are at the front line and have witnessed the devastation then you will not type this rubbish

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Realadey(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wetin concern me? Go and beg those u invited because by the time they become positive to covid, me and dem no go dey togeda na
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by kemi1039: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
mxph0tfrpd
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by MartinsD12(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by TuFab(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
This just shows d way many women carry being 'happily' married for head like gala.
If u are truly happy, u don't have display it to d world!
Just to prove that you're now married and u love ur husband, u end up ruining d reputation you've built over d years.
Yes, this simple act could deprive her of future endorsements.
The guy kuku has nothing to lose, and he wouldn't have been so stupidly careless if d reverse was d case.
Marriage makes we women lose common sense!

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by madjune(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
See mouth.

See teeth.

Amala and ewedu everyday is not good for a chick.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by sylve11: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:

How far? You don hear the fist sey dem arrest her? How e be you now? tongue cool
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by funshint(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is the kind of attitude that led Italy and Spain to where they are now. I just hope this thing is not doing press up at the moment in Niheria.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by funshint(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is the kind of attitude that led Italy and Spain to where they are now. I just hope this thing is not doing press up at the moment in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
there is a lot of irresponsibility, but even more than irresponsibility, outright stupidity
you chose to party during a lockdown - and then you put it on IM
na real wa for yeyebrities sha

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Karac: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol... She now inserted a sticker with Nigeria flag in the video. Scam! If you really love Nigeria u won't have held that party.

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Onlyonebuhari: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Corona don't take sorry. Let her rot in JAIL
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by pfadom: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites!

Dem no fit practise what they preach.

The face of Dettol preaching against COVID-19 pandemic.

Shameless beings!!!

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos)