Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party (72021 Views)

Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Raylight2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT4ltNIkoHU

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-mapD0l6Qk/?hl=en
after putting the lives of people at risk, she's still saying "stay safe"

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by gretblue: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ejima1:
lol, what else do you want
From an act she knew the implications before she embarked on it? America grew with discipline and responsibilities.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Clothingonline9(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
U didn’t force anyone to your house party those hypocrites here gather with neighbors do Amebo during Lockdown
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by irunoko(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
LivingSage:
Orisirisi, imagine your name cheesy cheesy
kiloshey oruko mi? wink

Sho like eni? cheesy wink tongue
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by abokikhalifa: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nwodosis:
Does Covid-19 accept apologies to stop its spread?

It as happened, it as happened. Can you continue with your own life ?
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by iammolise(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mehn diz beach urgly undecided
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Ezmans: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nwodosis:
fake apology
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Ezmans: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Too little too late.... This should have been avoided in the first place
intended act with fake apologe no be today
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by saintade01(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chimezirim121:
At least she apologized

Can you hear yourself sounding so backward. So the spread will accept the apology and move on bah.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by gosmoney(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
You've nothing be sorry for

Let them continue to bark

And let them panic cos of coronaVirus that is bullshits
u are very mad

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Antichristus: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Isn’t this the girl, who together with her siblings, were absent at their dad’s funeral only a few months ago. Her end will be pitiful.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by gosmoney(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ejima1:
grin grin
why dis idiot nigger always open teeth
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by DAVE5(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
People on my street are still gathered in numbers doing their normal stuffs, others play football in the morning....

We honestly need to start thinking deep about a lot of things happening in this world which most govts especially in Africa are not aware of or may be beyond their control...

They should continue increasing figures so we know they are doing their job and testing

Now young guys on my street play more football than ever, guys I ain't never seen now flood the streets to play ball, roads they don't normally use cos of cars always passing is now football ground
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by thinkmoney(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:

ur type is a threat to the nation. I strongly believe she is part of the people that believe this coronavirus issue is hogwash. she is following 5G propaganda. low brain people
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Respect55(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slurity:
Your are an educated illetrate to what we are talking about. May you not get sense by force when coronavirus knock you down.
At least, learn how to spell 'illiterate.'
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Billionsclub: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hypocrite are not accepting the sorry as if they have not make mistakes before. Holier than thou. If u don't like her apology, go hug nepa. We like to query and analyse people's mistakes. If u have never made a mistake here, raise your hands

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Emmasnoop(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is she the one controling the husband or the husband controling her?

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by rayobaba(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Rubbish. So u can't celebrate Ur husband's birthday in Ur living room wt just 2 or 3 other important persons or better stl postpone d birthday till after ds pandemic. I don't like senseless apology. If someone came to dt party wt Corona and infect Ur husband now, dts wen village People wl be blamed for it.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by hansomb: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2020
All of them should be quarantine in kirikiri for 14 days, if they text negative after that they should be fined and release.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Diggydanny41: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:

ode....fooolllll
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Kirinwa: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Yenifar. Yenifar. Yenifar. How many times I call you?

Mogbe.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by chigoizie7(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Madam get lost. Lock down is lock down, maintain social distancing.

Later people like you will be castigating government and politicians, simple instructions you cannot adhere to.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by toluxa1(m): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2020
sholay2011:

You didn't finish watching the video! So many comments on the thread that showed people didn't watch the video at all or watch till the end. Those people in the party have been on lockdown within the same compound in her house because they work together and lived outside Lagos and couldn't get back home when the govt pronounced the lockdown. None of them came to her place anew because of the party.

I was also angry with her and disappointed when I heard the news but the video cleared things up quickly. Funke is smarter than that.

I watched all of the video just as you did. Nothing she or you have said that still justifies that was done. My Church canceled Home Cell because of this virus. Home cell is made up of members who live not just in my estate but close to my house, like same street!!

By the way Did you watch the Video Gbadamosi did?
Watch it here
https://twitter.com/da_moxy/status/1246899545860169728?s=19

From that Video it is clear Funke lied about Naira Marley. He was in the House when Naira came with his guys.

What is wrong is wrong, no need justifying it. She should have acknowledged it and apologized, nothing more. Compare Gbadamosi apology to hers.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by guy222: 2:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Nwodosis:
i tire ooh
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by guy222: 2:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Chimezirim121:
they will still release her
befor won't they release her?
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by sholapot: 2:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Damage control
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Stackz: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin as per God way you be na. Werey
sunnyanet:
Apology accepted.... Go and sin no more
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by guy222: 2:55am On Apr 06, 2020
mayour450:
You'll feel sorry for her when she'll face the consequence
too much weed is bad, allow the weed you smoke to clear from your eyes befor commenting on sensetive issues as this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.