Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party (72001 Views)

Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by ChineduDanO: 3:25am On Apr 06, 2020
I thought she already apologise....what else do you want?
Someone acknowledge her mistakes and at the same time apologised, isn't that enough for you to drink a cup of water and drop it. smh
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by ChineduDanO: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Hello guys!
I hope we all are staying safe. Quickly i would like you all to please watch more of my videos on my youtube channel @Chinedu Onyegbule Daniel, and please do not forget to click on the subscribe button to receive more updates on my videos. Thank you so much. I wish you all the best this month. Stay tuned and stay safe.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud0M6MJJOkdvsLO4oocTDg
Follow on instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=uko1be4ke0e1&utm_content=3j6eimm
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by 0m0nnakoda: 3:30am On Apr 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

Do you guys understand english at all? She said they are all living in the ESTATE. Does it now mean people living in same estate can gather together to party? Isn't this against the government's directive?

Funke has bleeped up bad, they should sanction her appropriately. The idiot is even telling us that her only wrong was posting the video online - bloody hypocrite, as if not posting it makes her action of hosting a party right
Mushin self na estate,very big estate

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by ussv: 4:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Sorry (in a remorseful way) is a very powerful word, she should be forgiven . I respect her for having this sense of responsibility.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Galaxydon1(m): 4:37am On Apr 06, 2020
This woman should be locked up. She doesn't care about the lives of others. Other celebrities are doing give away on Instagram and she is hosting a party.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Seyi4misamuel(m): 4:41am On Apr 06, 2020
In fact, this is one of the nation's disgraceful acts from a veteran actress who many supposed to have been seen as a very good model acting under a full compliance, but acted contrarily.
Conversely, she has constituted some nuisances of the highest order. I used to see as a very responsible or a respectable person, but unknowingly that someday she'd prove me so very wrong.
This will serve as a deterrent to others who are ostentatious and can't just keep their privacies private. Must you always put on social media platform of everything that happens to you?
Anyway, it shows how literate, but insensitive as they ought to be.
I pray that you'll be saved by The Almighty God as having learnt but from a very condemnable act.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by unikazzy(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2020
okomile:
Childish behaviour

We expect more than this from you!

To bad
She should commit suicide for abi?
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by dotedote: 6:15am On Apr 06, 2020
YorceelinaBlaq:

If marriage has made you lose common sense, please, do not generalize it. We have women who are genuinely happily married and it has nothing to do with them wanting to show off on social media. That she's a celeb doesn't make her non-human. Everyone has the right to post their happy moments. The issue is that she went against the social distancing order. That is her sole crime. Leave her marriage and "womanity" out of it.

"The issue is that she went against the social distancing order"
She sure did more than that.
Her selfishness would now cost the government time, energy and money to start chasing after all those that attended that party and whoever those have had physical contact with.
It's draining I must confess.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Kokaine(m): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Cooked up tales.

Make I hear say lock down keep naira Marley for one place.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by olaarie(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Must the party go ahead? Stupidity
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by LivingSage: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Mumu, we both have it undecided so why would I like urs angry
irunoko:
kiloshey oruko mi? wink

Sho like eni? cheesy wink tongue
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Teejay13(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Ejima1:
grin grin

She made a mistake but then she has apologized.

There is no sin that can not be forgiven

Even Jesus Christ forgives us when we sin against him!
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by passover221(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Next time be wiiiiiise.

Be wiiiiiiise my dear.

Federal government should please be wise for once.
We need an upgrade in the health sector, we don't need chinko doctors. Don't trust those chinko guys.
Fg be warned.

Now To know all about RECHARGE AND GET PAID, join my whatsapp group with this link.

https:///BpED2IMByKxBih9IIghIDa

Or message me on 08032151825
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by lanrally: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2020
If care is not taken, this your stupidity may have brought the end of your stardom. Think about it, Lagos State government and corporate firms do not want to associate with you and can't take you as an ambassador again.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by ademasta(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
tareigns:

Oga Ade... You no go know book when you small o. Correct yourself na. It is "save" not "safe".
[/s]
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Spidermon: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Burnt dodo
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by irunoko(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
grin
LivingSage:
Mumu, we both have it undecided so why would I like urs angry
so you're not gay? cheesy
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Yoighaman(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Nice clarification from Funke Akindele... although she erred, her sins are forgiven... more so, not everyone is humble enough to admit their mistakes....she should go and 'sin' no more.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by BabbanBura(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Mushin self na estate,very big estate

True that, idiots just because dem hold small money
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by donnie(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:
I use to think funke is a very smart lady, but with these attitudes of her and the husband, I stand corrected.

I can bet you didn't watch the video
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nicklaus619(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

I can bet you didn't watch the video

gathering people in this season you are suppose to maintain social distancing is just stupid, watch aljazera and see how USA Spain and Italy are been buried in their thousands daily. You will know that this covid 19 ain't joke. Simple instruction some block heads can't follow
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by vasco01(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
okomile:
Childish behaviour

We expect more than this from you!

To bad

Who you be?
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by SirKomA(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2020
With her meaningful explanation, aside from the videos she released on social media, I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Party.
If I have an extended family of about 10 or possibly more living together in a mansion before the lock down, can't we Party with our doors closed? Only a hater would think she violated the Law when she actually didn't.

The only problem was the videos she posted online. We love you girl!
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Mac2016(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2020
If her claims are true then she is not in anyway wrong..

About the image maybe misleading people she said sorry which is all right.

I can recollect that a state in the US allow family members living together exempted from social distancing

We have many dumb people tho who can't comprehend a thing.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by pek(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
sholay2011:

Those people in the party have been on lockdown within the same compound in her house because they work together and lived outside Lagos and couldn't get back home when the govt pronounced the lockdown. None of them came to her place anew because of the party.
. Funke is smarter than that.
You sound daft. The lockdown was announced more than 24 hours before it took effect. More than enough time for them to find their way to their abodes assuming you believe what you wrote. So those multitude of people have been staying with her since? So the owner of the estate (Mummy Amen) stays with her too? Naira Marley stays with her too?
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by donnie(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:

gathering people in this season you are suppose to maintain social distancing is just stupid, watch aljazera and see how USA Spain and Italy are been buried in their thousands daily. You will know that this covid 19 ain't joke. Simple instruction some block heads can't follow
I repeat you did not watch that video. They were staying at the studio before the shutdown and remained there. She didn't gather people. Shame on you.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nicklaus619(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

I repeat you did not watch that video. They were staying at the studio before the shutdown and remained there. She didn't gather people. Shame on you.

Did you watch the video where they actually held the party, I don't think you did, you wouldn't have been here disgracing yourself, I saw the party video, we'll attended by the likes of naira marly, eniola badmus and about 20 other persons, u see, jokes on you for being ignorant and supporting stupid act

Ps eniola badmus just returned from Uk and it ain't up to 3 weeks and she is there with them, use ya head

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by letitrainnow(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Accepted.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
dotedote:

"The issue is that she went against the social distancing order"
She sure did more than that.
Her selfishness would now cost the government time, energy and money to start chasing after all those that attended that party and whoever those have had physical contact with.
It's draining I must confess.

Read what I wrote again. I am not against you addressing her crime. She did wrong and deserves to be punished. I was only addressing the fact that you decided to drag her marriage and 'womanity' into it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by cuddling44(f): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
jlinkd78:
Good explanation. No new person came form d outside so no likely risk
If I hear.... believe her at ur ........
Not hating tho, she's my cousin and i no wat happened
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by EnaibeSam: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Very disappointing. You have already tinted your image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.