Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Covid-19: The Answer/cure Revealed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19: The Answer/cure Revealed (276 Views)

Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods / Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order / Covid-19; The Rise Of The Antichrist And The New World Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: The Answer/cure Revealed by tosin481: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
With the current outbreak of covid-19 pandemic across the world, the attention of people have been diverted to the problem rather than the solution.

This has increased fear among people because whenever you focus on the problem, it brings fear.

But what is the way out in such a times as this…

The answer can be found by comparing the current situation with a similar one that happens sometimes ago.

Take a look at this…

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. 6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. 7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. 8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. 9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Num 21:5-9 KJV

Now the above situation is likened to what is happening now. The people of Israel disregard God’s authority and He sent(i.e. allowed) serpents among them. It is important to note that these serpents have been in the wilderness with them through out their journey, but the serpents couldn’t come near them because they were under divine covering (clouds by day and fire by night (Exo 13:21). So God didn’t literally send the serpents among them, but remove His covering and allowed them to be hurt by these serpents.

Now, should we conclude that covid-19 pandemic was allowed by God? The answer is yes emphatic. But why? Follow me as I make some explaniation.

Fitstly, it is reasonable for us to know that God is good and compassionate (The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. (Psa 103:8 KJV)). But in His compassion, He allow crisis in order to pass a message. And often, God does that as a last option when people refuse to yield His fatherly warnings.

So i believe covid-19 was allowed by God for a reason that will benefit humanity at the end. Please understand that this virus has been around since creation and the reason it hadn’t harm man is because, God had not made it powerful against man until now.

But how do we shorten the period of this plague. It is by doing what the Israelites did when God allowed those serpents amongst them.

God instructed Moses to erect a brazen serpent and anyone bitten by the serpent who looks at it will be saved. How do we relate that to our day?

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: Joh 3:14 KJV

In the above, we saw that Jesus was a type of the brazen serpent. Jesus was lifted i.e. crucified as the saviour of the world and anyone who looks to Him will be saved in times like this.

You don’t need to wait for your coronavirus status before you look to Him. You might have been bitten already (you might have been exposed to the virus without knowing). But if you will look up to Jesus, you will be saved. Nobody needs to perish from this pandemic again. Jesus is the cure both of the infection and also of the fear of the infection.

I want you to know that everybody needs to look up to Jesus individually to be free from the scourge of this plague and other plagues to come (this won’t be the end of plagues). Please understand that no church denomination or affliation will be a covering for anybody in times like this, you have to look up to Jesus by yourself. God’s instruction to the Israelites is that anyone bitten by the serpent should look to the brazen serpent and live.

I wish the whole world would turn from their idolatry and look up to Jesus and this holiday will be over in an instant.

But the sad truth is that people are stuck in their own ways.

I saw the other day people commending the medical practitioners due to their sacrifices in these times and affirming them as more important than God. Also there are billionaires investing billions into the production of vaccines.

Now, don’t get me wrong, doctors and nurses are doing great and deserve our commendation, and we also need the vaccine. But none of this will take this plague away unless the whole world return to God.

There is no need to suffer long in the hands of this plague. If individually and as nations, we will return to God, He will heal our lands.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Ch 7:14 KJV

We must re-trace our focus back to Jesus. We must remove our attention from our efforts and fix them on what Jesus Christ has done. The answer is with Jesus and He must be sovereign in all things.

When we get our attention back to Jesus, He can decide to give us a vaccine or cure in a physical form or He may choose another means. But what is sure is salvation from the scourge of this virus.

I want to assure you that everyone who will yield to this message will be exempted from this plague in Jesus name. Amen.
source: https://tosinadeola.org/blog/covid-19-the-answer-cure-revealed/

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Answer/cure Revealed by tosin481: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
May the Lord purge our hearts from idolatry and turn us back to Him
Re: Covid-19: The Answer/cure Revealed by tosin481: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
This cure is real

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Vision About What God Is Saying Through Covid-19 / The Perspective Of The Elites On Pastor Chris / Top 10 Ancient Gods Worshipped By The Ancient Romans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.