Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. (408 Views)

HOw Do African Youths Deal With The Numerous Bills From Family And Friends? / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Is There A Way To Make African Parents Apologize To Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. by Dogshow(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Due to this COVID-19; I had no choice than to leave my school to stay at home for the lockdown as school activities have been suspended but my parents will not let me be as they believe i'm addicted to my mobile.
This lockdown is terrible indeed as I can't do without my phone. In fact when my parents are in the sitting room; I prefer to stay in my room and be doing some essentials like reading, browsing and editing..
I don't think I can cope with this any longer.
Re: Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. by vickydankal(f): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I think what they frown at is joblessness not pressing of � phone .

If you are employed and highly productive African parents won’t bother much if you are pressing phone for a living.

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
They are frawning because you are always with your phone and as such you do virtually nothing at home

If you do more of domestic assistance at home and take a break to be with your phone, they will not have issues with it

There are areas in your home that needs your attention, identify them and do it

Thats how it work's

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. by merieam16(f): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
i guess dey will b talking to u and u b der pressing ur phone abi? dats y na
Re: Why Do African Parents Frowns At Pressing Of Phone. by nautybride: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Having you around is a bonus. Parents want to communicate with you, give you gists that you might not be interested in. You seem to have neglected them and focus on social media. They miss you that's why they want to you join them in participating in whatever is being done around the house like a well trained youth/ young adult.

(1) (Reply)

How Lockdown Gives This Man The Opportunity To Spend Time With His Family / A Clearance Sales Of A Set Of Chairs Needed / Types Of Wedding Invitation Cards That A Couple Can Opt For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.