Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (98267 Views)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
kudos to chadian soldiers, dey killed boko haram members, captured their base with guns n ammunitions but if it were Nigerian soldiers u only hear dey killed 100s n captured weapons but we never get to see the dead bodies or captured weapons.

this goes to show the level of lies n propaganda of dis govt.

just few strikes the almighty shekau has been crying of recent.

Kudos to the chadians

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Akpan01: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
"Nigerian Military is not together anymore, we don't have one Nigerian army, we have divisions, our military is not well trained. There is a lot of corruption in the Military."
This is very true.
My colleague told me of His challenges encountered when he went for the Military, NA recruitment exercised. After so much drilling exercises, some of his Colleagues died, some fainted and after all the rigours, the army officials congratulated them. (I.e. The successful ones) and promised getting across to them all in due course. This happens say 5years back. Till date, there was no single call across to he and his friends. Only after was he informed that people who had their Fathers in Abuja were recruited. These recruited guys I tell you, did not go for these trainings. All they know is to get trigger happy against any unharmed Civilians claiming 'don't you know am a Solja just returned from Bornu, Sambisa forest.'
What of the Last 2 years FRSC Recruitment done nation wide. They just wasted our efforts and resources, yet the Final list came from Abuja.
I met someone then, who told me that he paid 500k for the stuff and he must be taken. Before my very eyes the guy sailed through.
Our country has failed its citizenry big time. If it remains un-monitored, another Worse than BH will surely emerge, and Nigeria will become very unbearable for itself due to what it caused.
Thank God for Spiritual Churches and Mosques. Still taming the Devil in us down.
Let the Government just take Government positions as if it is an House-hold thing and not pretend to be fair and honest in their dealings towards us. 'Let the Deception Government stop'
I will brand myself this and wear it.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by hecomeshome(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Mrquadreal:
That small Chad country
Chad is bigger than Nigeria.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by IamAtikulate: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Litmus:
If any such Nigerian soldiers were freed by Chadian soldiers in the first place, did it ever occur to any of you that perhaps Chad knew where those Nigerian solders were being held and Nigeria did not since Chad is playing a double game? That perhaps what began this Chadian unsought against Bokoharm, which was that some elements of Bokoharm got carried away and bit-off some of the fingers that feed them - 90 of the monster's fingers to be precise - and the head of the monster, Idris Derby, had to teach them a lesson for being so insolent. And, of course, since Idris Derby and his Chadian forces know intimately these Bokohaam elements, whom they feed, it was easy for the Chadian forces to locate and crush them. Not all of them mind, just enough to restore the status-quo, namely Chad’s reputation and the deceit of Nigeria/coalition, and remind Boko not to get out of line and the consequences for so doing.
ZOMBIE

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by IamAtikulate: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
TheNas:
I hardly speak in this forum coz I noticed many are sentimental but to be sincere Boko Haram members are from Chad and they were trained and brought up in Chad. During President Jonathan our army almost finished BH but they went back to Chad and re-enforce the same thing with this early Buhari govt they almost finished them yet Chadian govt give them cover and ignore Nigeria due to Oil found in the region and today the President of Chad is fighting BH just because they killed his soldiers. For you to understand, just look at response by Shekau to Chad and compare how Shekau use to respond to Nigerian govt. Its clear Shekau is some how sober as he is facing his masters Cahs but when talking to Nigerian he use to be Bold. I remember how many tmes buhari use to organize meeting with Chad over BH. But all ears went deaf. U see BH is not local issue is International issue especially energy issue but many cannot understand because of sentiments. Well one good thing about sentiments is every body will be suffering from it when it fired back.
Zombie, BH is afraid of Chad.

Chad shows no mercy to terrorists and they have been whipping BH azz since ages

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by kp3tech(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Organs:

TheNas is correct. You, @kp3tech is talking out of sentiments. How true is this story even? Chad entered Nigerian boundaries and killed BH members How do you know it was only BH they killed? Where are the rescued Nigerians? How did they gather intelligence without help and synergy from Nigerian army? We Just talk and talk and use different theories and we are our own worst enemy. Nigerian Military is not together anymore, we don't have one Nigerian army, we have divisions, our military is not well trained. There is a lot of corruption in the Military.

We are saying the same thing:

Nigerian Military is not together anymore, we don't have one Nigerian army, we have divisions, our military is not well trained. There is a lot of corruption in the Military.

Just give some credit to the Chadians Army, that is the least you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by IamAtikulate: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Typical wailers. Believing Sahara reporters and Daily post. Two of Nigeria's highest ranking Fake News outlets!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Zombie the video is on YouTube

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Myself2(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Omenkata:
brutai is a curse and disgrace to the title "General"

chaii Nigeria is finished under this incompetent charlatan bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Mumuhamado Buhari hmmmm
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by dragunov: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by IamAtikulate: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
BreconHills:

You seem to have a fixation with Buhari. A lot of young people who life has not provided with opportunity to express bravery or courage will try to shoot down an ageing warrior in order to claim his spurs.

This is practice is as old as the hills.

This is a man who with the mechanised brigade engaged engaged in hot pursuit of the Maitastine sect across Nigerian border into Chad. Only a direct order from the then President Shagari stopped him entering Ndajema. This is a war commander, a two time head of state who is at the later stages of life. Older and slower.

And your ambitions for self glory like those of your generation rest on attempting to pulling him down and taking his rank as your own?

Good luck with that. I would have told you to " get a life" but I know you cant do that.

Neither will you ever be half the man he was.

Zombie and he couldn't use his wealth of experience to at least plan the war, nobody is asking him to lead from the front

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by atheistandproud(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Akpan01:
"Nigerian Military is not together anymore, we don't have one Nigerian army, we have divisions, our military is not well trained. There is a lot of corruption in the Military."
This is very true.
My colleague told me of His challenges encountered when he went for the Military, NA recruitment exercised. After so much drilling exercises, some of his Colleagues died, some fainted and after all the rigours, the army officials congratulated them. (I.e. The successful ones) and promised getting across to them all in due course. This happens say 5years back. Till date, there was no single call across to he and his friends. Only after was he informed that people who had their Fathers in Abuja were recruited. These recruited guys I tell you, did not go for these trainings. All they know is to get trigger happy against any unharmed Civilians claiming 'don't you know am a Solja just returned from Bornu, Sambisa forest.'
What of the Last 2 years FRSC Recruitment done nation wide. They just wasted our efforts and resources, yet the Final list came from Abuja.
I met someone then, who told me that he paid 500k for the stuff and he must be taken. Before my very eyes the guy sailed through.
Our country has failed its citizenry big time. If it remains un-monitored, another Worse than BH will surely emerge, and Nigeria will become very unbearable for itself due to what it caused.
Thank God for Spiritual Churches and Mosques. Still taming the Devil in us down.
Let the Government just take Government positions as if it is an House-hold thing and not pretend to be fair and honest in their dealings towards us. 'Let the Deception Government stop'
I will brand myself this and wear it.

I wasted my time in Asaba in 2018 for FRSC lol. Money spent on hotels and feeding wasted.

There was a country called Nigeria sha.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by BreconHills(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Zombie and he couldn't use his wealth of experience to at least plan the war, nobody is asking him to lead from the front

The same way GEJ planned the war and black caliphate jihadist flags were flying over a Belguim sized portion of Nigeria?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30933860
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by justphillips(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2020
pickatyou:
Meanwhile one kovik 1-9 president is endorsing bokoharam

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by ncoolsome(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2020
This is the best time for Nigerian to join the attack and compliment Chadian soldiers by attacking on all fronts..
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by kurlz(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Omenkata:

chaii Nigeria is finished under this incompetent charlatan bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

You are wicked
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Bakinwuta(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rich4god:
The president spoke and followed it up with actions. Unlike some president who said he is surprised that the citizens were been attacked and killed by bandits and boko haram.

Come to think of it, it's a shame to us that the soldiers of another sovereign nation is fighting terrorist on our soil... To make the matters worse, it's not like these soldiers are from the US, NATO or any of the world powers, but Chadian soldiers...
How low could we get.

Looking at the Chadian army very poorly equipped but dishing it to BH simply says volume that our army is still not willing to fight this thing. I saw the video and you can see the mere pick up and BMT. We have MRAPS and many more AFV.

Take a typical Chadian army and compare against a Nigerian soldier in hardware you can see our army bears better weaponry yet all we hear is excuses. They are sophisticated than us. Is the Chadian army using any thing sophisticated than our army to record such victory....when you have an incompetent force is also as bad as a leadership.

The army has turn to a blunder unit with terrible record of being unprofessional... Always one excuse to the other. Weapons or salary...Now you ask how much be chad army salary or weapon that they fight with such zeal and determination. It boils down to one thing patriotism and nothing more.

No amount of salary or weapons will make out army better. Its more of mindset and the will to deliver for what you believe in or sign for.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by XANDERBOY85: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
I don't know if I should be excited or ashamed.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by XANDERBOY85: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
yrex01:
Good news !! But I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian. Nothing is working again n can never work again in this nation. The more we change president the worse it gotten.

APC changee! shocked

Sai baba jor! grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Iceking1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Omenkata:

Wow��� up to a thousand likes, this is the highest likes i ve ever seen on nairaland... Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by XANDERBOY85: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
udemzyudex:
Shame on Buhari and Buratai

Do they know the meaning of the word?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by XANDERBOY85: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iceking1:

Wow��� up to a thousand likes, this is the highest likes i ve ever seen on nairaland... Wow

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

People dey vex bros! Dem take anger hit the like button! wink

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by udemzyudex(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Do they know the meaning of the word?

Who is this okpo?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Queenserah26(f): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
What a shame! Smh
NnaEnh:

Nigeria as a nation is loosing everything..respect, dignity, integrity, space, currency, including the title as the "Giant of Africa".

NnaEnh..

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by CioAngels(f): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Presido Deby, ha, never heard of this kind of thing before, a president in full war gear to a dangerous zone to go and fight. Weldon sir. Permit me sir, I want to call you, "Gaddafi" of today Africa. What will Nigeria president have to say to this feat. I am really surprised. God Almighty will see through to save West Africa from the clutches of boko haram. I'm very sure their sponsors will be run helter skelter. Thank you president Debt.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by JPolumide: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerian soldiers have tried their best. But for now, they are discouraged, no zeal again, due to bad Governance , bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buratai is a very useless General. But my fellow nairalanders Nigerian soldiers are really trying but those foiling their efforts are the useless Generals in Abuja.

But Nigerian Army has to learn from Chad. As you can see the Chadian soldiers disguised exactly as Boko Haram to attack those people

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by MarvelousMe: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
TheNas:

Is like you didn't get the information correct. Chad didn't do anything to Nigeria. They just retaliate what BH did to his soldiers by killing almost 90 soldiers that is it and not because they want to help Nigeria. I can see u are to emotional to make your point simple. Majority of BH members are Chadian. I repeat Majority of BH members are Chadian. Asked anybody from Borno or Yobe since you could be from Southern Nigeria therefore it will be difficult for u to understand Northern apart from what you see online. Believe me Chadians are major problem of Borno and Yobe which by extension to Nigeria as whole.

Majority of Boko Haram members are Chadians then why on earth your government wanna give amnesty to foreigners that are waging war and destroying the country?

Not just amnesty but they wanna spend billions of Nigeria's money to give these Chadians a foreign education at the expense of the Nigerian citizens...

Does this make sense to you

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Rotimi47: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by atheistandproud(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
MarvelousMe:

Majority of Boko Haram members are Chadians then why on earth your government wanna give amnesty to foreigners that are waging war and destroying the country?

Not just amnesty but they wanna spend billions of Nigeria's money to give these Chadians a foreign education at the expense of the Nigerian citizens...

Does this make sense to you

Don't mind him. Sense is doing social distancing from him.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by IamAtikulate: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2020
BreconHills:

The same way GEJ planned the war and black caliphate jihadist flags were flying over a Belguim sized portion of Nigeria?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30933860
and he was replaced by a supposed general who has proven to be more useless and clueless
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by BreconHills(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2020
IamAtikulate:

and he was replaced by a supposed general who has proven to be more useless and clueless

Well you've got him till 2023 and we are stil in 2020. So you better learn to make drinks out of lemons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.