Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (98240 Views)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Ojiofor: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
You guys are lamenting how weak Nigeria military has become,The reason is the commander in chief who has a soft spot for boko boys.in fact they are his boys so he can't crush them but If you want to know the strenght of Fulani army just start insurgency in the East and see how powerful the lifeless one will become.We are in a terrorist regime.

6 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by chikeorji123(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
What's a shameful country..
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Ilola(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
uote author=jayson87 post=88130160]I remember back in the days, they use to say Nigerian Military was the best in Africa, in the top 20 in the world, we had a place. I use to remember when those gallant Nigerian soldiers would return from their ECOMOG peace keeping missions.

see us today, na Chadian soldiers they go rescue our soldiers in the captivity of boko haram. Nigerian Army is a shadow of its old self

whatever happened to those days. See what many years of corruption has caused us[/quote
There are still good if they are to go for peace keeping in other countries but on Nigerian soil their worst is yet to be seen
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by BreconHills(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
supercase1:

Why Nigerian soldiers commanded by GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR graduate of millitary sch London is trained in close terrain and civilian fighting grin grin grin

You seem to have a fixation with Buhari. A lot of young people who life has not provided with opportunity to express bravery or courage will try to shoot down an ageing warrior in order to claim his spurs.

This is practice is as old as the hills.

This is a man who with the mechanised brigade engaged engaged in hot pursuit of the Maitastine sect across Nigerian border into Chad. Only a direct order from the then President Shagari stopped him entering Ndajema. This is a war commander, a two time head of state who is at the later stages of life. Older and slower.

And your ambitions for self glory like those of your generation rest on attempting to pulling him down and taking his rank as your own?

Good luck with that. I would have told you to " get a life" but I know you cant do that.

Neither will you ever be half the man he was.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by stormborn28(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
wolebest:
The fight is on Chadian side of the Lake. Know the facts before you castigate Nigerian Armed forces.

The bokoharam guys have been boxed and trapped on the lake, thats why its easy to finish them off. They have been under air and land 8bomdardment on the Nigerian side.
will you shut up there.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by nnamdidavidson(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
country where fight against book boys no be politics thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
When I talk say Nigerian

Army na wash
Fake military led by businessmen generals

Can men with balls please lead the army in this country

Cause officially we are a joke

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
supercase1:

Why Nigerian soldiers commanded by GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR graduate of millitary sch London is trained in close terrain and civilian fighting grin grin grin

That olodo na scam

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by nnamdidavidson(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
chikeorji123:
What's a shameful country..
shameful indeed

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by remele2(f): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a nation!!!!!!!

Even telling us that dey are bringing 18 Chinese Doctors to help the fight against corona....

Who do us diz thing i beg?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nukilia: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
kotv:

You know it or they will travel to the South to kill innocent people to display their so called strength. We have a very cowardly weak military. If anything, they should be dismantle. There’s nothing good coming from Nigeria’s soldiers other than stress to us.
When the head is rotten, you know we are in trouble as a nation. The incompetence level oozes out across all sectors, exposing the nation to the biggest level of ridicule cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by seeto: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
NOW I UNDERSTAND BETTER! MAYBE NIGERIA IS JUST A GIANT OF AFRICA GIVEN IT'S POPULATION AND LAND MASS!..A TIME WILL COME WHERE WE START TAKING OTHER COUNTRIES PRESIDENTS ON LOAN TO HELP US OUT..THE BRAIN DEAD SUPPOSEDLY LEADERS CUM DEALERS HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by stormborn28(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
BreconHills:

You seem to have a fixation with Buhari. A lot of young people who life has not provided with opportunity to express bravery or courage will try to shoot down an ageing warrior in order to claim his spurs.

This is practice is as old as the hills.

This is a man who with the mechanised brigade engaged engaged in hot pursuit of the Maitastine sect across Nigerian border into Chad. Only a direct order from the then President Shagari stopped him entering Ndajema. This is a war commander, a two time head of state who is at the later stages of life. Older and slower.

And your ambitions for self glory like those of your generation rest on attempting to pulling him down and taking his rank as your own?

Good luck with that. I would have told you to " get a life" but I know you cant do that.

Neither will you ever be half the man he was.

e be like say your blocus dey pain you... I thought the C in C has a competent chief of army staff... Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
richidinho:
cheesy

The vegetable is no where to be found

His vice, Abba Kyari is nowhere to be found

Our military are busy killing civilians in Warri

Chad is a tiny country, smaller in population than Imo state in Nigeria

Nigeria millitary is 10x bigger than chad's in size
Research what u type.. Chad is bigger than Nigeria in land mass ... They are optimal in population given that they are a landlocked country.. But nevertheless they have tried on this

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by stormborn28(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
Wow!90 soldiers were killed and there was reprisal led by the president. In Nigeria,a platoon was decimated,and the president and his coas denied it. NAIJA wish way?
it is always possible when you have foolish generals leading the army

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by HomorBj(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
I don't know if I should be excited or ashamed.

We should Be excitedly ashamed

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
As for that useless senator that says that Boko Haram members should be given amnesty, shame on him. Shame on Lai Mohammed who says Boko Haram have been technically defeated. Shame on Nigerian army DHQ who are fond of updating us with fake information of how they killed several terrorist without evidence to back it up

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari + All the major generals + the senators of this wack Nation + A large percent of the soldier population are all failures

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by stormborn28(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Litmus:
If any such Nigerian soldiers were freed by Chadian soldiers in the frist place, did it ever occur to any of you that perhaps Chad knew where those Nigerian solders were being held and Nigeria did not since Chad is playing a double game? That perhaps what began this Chadian unsought against Bokoharm was that some elements of Bokoharm got carried away and bit some of the fingers that feed them - 90 of the monster's fingers as it were - and the head of the monster, Idris Derby, had to teach them a lesson for being so insolent. And, of course, since Idris Derby and his Chadian forces know these Bokohaam elements, whom they feed, intimately, it was easy for the Chad force to locate and crush them. Not all of them mind, just enough to restore the status-qoue, namely Chad’s reputation and deceit of Nigeria and the coalition, and remind Boko not to get out of line and the consequences of doing so.
just take a look at yourself and the nonsense you wrote...

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Iluvmycontr3: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:

Not jst you, "we don't know"
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
I Expect nothing less from idriss Deby. The greatest mistake BH made was to spite the General who won his crown in a game of thrones
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
stormborn28:
it is always possible when you have foolish generals leading the army
Hmmm! That's very correct! It is obvious that d BH vs NA duel is apolitical
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by 2020Experience(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
The root of all problems in this land is that Nigeria can’t maintain being called one nation.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Rapmoney(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAWBONE:
This is becoming an embarrassment to Nigeria

Do you notice how APC Zombies and Buhari FOOLISH supporters have being quiet on all threads related to this Chadian victory.

Is it that they are not happy that Boko Haram is actually being decimated and defeated.

This should tell you that those bastards BMC members are the number one enemies of Nigeria.

Everybody is celebrating Boko Haram destruction, they are quiet because it is not Buhari who is doing it.

They prefer to worship Buhari than be happy for Nigeria.
Assuming this offensive was carried out by Nigerian Army, I swear we would not hear word on how Buhari is even greater than Nelson Mandela.
This should tell you the kind of evil people we call our country men. The demonic Buharists are burying their heads in shame as they watch a smaller, foreign force do what their inept dullard has failed to do in 5 years.

They prefer the lies and the propaganda. Some of them are already planning on Twitter on how to paint Chad as the enemy of Nigeria and how Chad has being shielding BH members. Please if you come across such nonsense, insult whoever make such post and shut down that stupid conversation. Don't allow yourself to be fooled

The truth is right before our eyes

Cc:
Helinues
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwuenu
Buhariguy

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Insectkiller: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
E shock you
shocked shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by hkidola00(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
richidinho:
cheesy

The vegetable is no where to be found

His vice, Abba Kyari is nowhere to be found

Our military are busy killing civilians in Warri

Chad is a tiny country, smaller in population than Imo state in Nigeria

Nigeria millitary is 10x bigger than chad's in size
stop spewing out wrong info for people who don't understand... Chad has a population of 16 million,imo state has 4.8 million people .....in term of landmass,chad is bigger Dan Nigeria..... *from a geographer*
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by stormborn28(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAMO84:
Typical wailers. Believing Sahara reporters and Daily post. Two of Nigeria's highest ranking Fake News outlets!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
another nonsense again... With the video evidence?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Spechialone(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Boko boys have intelligence in the NA, they may not have infilterated the Chadian army because they underated them

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by tiswell(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
AUSA Angela Valdez vs Greg #power
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by donvicky2007: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by israelmao(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
What is this nation becoming under Mr. Lifeless?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Xisnin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mightymanna:
Imagine the brutality they went through in the hands of boko boys. They will now come back to the street and start forming macho soldiers brutalizing civilians with all their might.
I don't even why the military are all over the towns, banks, roads, public buildings etc in a sane country you will hardly see a military man unless if there is a emergency.
Because the police failed to mop up illegal guns and can't confront tough criminals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.