Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (98231 Views)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by TechWows: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrquadreal:
That small Chad country
Quadri, your sadness ladened tone betrayed you' You are obviously an e-BokoHram. You are a useless Bokoharam sympathizer, demonic blood thirsty bastard that has no value for human lives. You and your cursed types add no value to humanity but to subtract joy and add sorrow. You generations yet unborn shall reap the terror you sowed on peaceful innocent people. If you escape judgement on Earth, you cannot escape HellFire.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Victorclean1: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is he attacking our president and his cabinets?. Boko haram is own and equipped by them in the circle of power.
I hope our own will not attack Chad back for killing our Islamic armies

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nukilia:
The Nigerian Army will call this fake news grin grin
...Nigerian army are only good at waiting for Boko Haram to attack them first... they don't know the best form of defense is to attack

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by supercase1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
BreconHills:

Chadian soldiers are one of the best in the world in open terrain fighting. They were trained by the French Legion and have been fighting armed insurgents long before Boko Haram.
Why Nigerian soldiers commanded by GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR graduate of millitary sch London is trained in close terrain and civilian fighting grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by olujuwonj(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, soil test, piling, mineral exploration, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

https://erder-probe-consult.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

https:///2348089626981

https://m.facebook.com/pg/erdeprobe/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Tel: 08055855962
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Oshokalo: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Make them chase them kill them help us catch their leader alive, make him confess who their sponsor is

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Sultty(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
If it were Nigeria Buhari will shield them and send them to school on public funds while small Chad is doing d needful by sending them to d great beyond

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by deavicky(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
U people should stop posting this thing because e dey me give shame.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Barryseal: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
There's a trending video of Nigerian soldiers shamelessly singing and cheer leading for the Chadian soldiers who rode bravely to the front lines.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
AN ARMY WITH FIGHTING SPIRIT LIKE THE CHADIAN ARMY IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO DEFEAT BOKO-HARAM. NIGERIAN ARMY HAS THE SIZE BUT LACK THE FIGHTING SPIRIT AND CANT DELIVER.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Tekzyflex(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thunder fire Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by deavicky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
I don't know of I should be excited or ashamed.
I think u should be ashame cos even me I'm ashame even as I'm typing this my face is bent down because of shame.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Owen247: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
walexy100:

I pity you, they will just waste you. You are going there to defend against BH not to attack. Is it not supposed to be the other way round. Get intelligence about where they store their food and weapons and destroy them. By do doing, the war is 80pct won. A hungry soldier can't carry arms.
my C O go even staf me join 4 my garrison. dem go even kill me wit hunger.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by BRASH: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
I love the NA, but i cannver advise anybody to join them at this time.
Owen247:
i dont even knw if i shud still join d N A Eng ACorps.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by madridsta007(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omenkata:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/05/boko-haram-chadian-troops-free-nigerian-soldiers-in-captivity-kill-100-terrorists/amp/

Boko Haram will never come near Chadian soldiers again.
Anyone who understands terror groups in Northern Nigeria will know that they are scared fellows who run when a superior power hits them.
They are NOT an army and this says a lot. Approach them with precision and a plan and they run and cry when they start seeing their dying colleagues writhing in pain from shrapnel tear and bullet holes.

Sadly, they will focus on the compromised Nigerian Army and the Nigerian territory now. This isn’t good news.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by googie2shoes: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari!! Cover your face in shame o!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by waldigit: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Dailyfavour(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
See shame, I hate this system with passion. How on Earth will Niger winning war for Nigeria. Oga O
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Owen247: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
AN ARMY WITH FIGHTING SPIRIT LIKE THE CHADIAN ARMY IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO DEFEAT BOKO-HARAM. NIGERIAN ARMY HAS THE SIZE BUT LACK THE FIGHTING SPIRIT AND CANT DELIVER.
rapidly we're losing tthe warfare/combat morale just like what the Libyan Army did.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Owen247: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
rapidly we're losing the warfare/combat morale just like what the Libyan Army did.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by TheNas: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
kp3tech:

You hardly speak and when you do, you end up saying nothing...

You are trying to demonize Chad after all they have done for Nigeria, you should be ashamed and apologetic.

Not everything is about politics, we against them, PDP against APC etc. In some issue we have to be impartial.

Is like you didn't get the information correct. Chad didn't do anything to Nigeria. They just retaliate what BH did to his soldiers by killing almost 90 soldiers that is it and not because they want to help Nigeria. I can see u are to emotional to make your point simple. Majority of BH members are Chadian. I repeat Majority of BH members are Chadian. Asked anybody from Borno or Yobe since you could be from Southern Nigeria therefore it will be difficult for u to understand Northern apart from what you see online. Believe me Chadians are major problem of Borno and Yobe which by extension to Nigeria as whole.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Unrated900(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omenkata:
brutai is a curse and disgrace to the title "General"

chaii Nigeria is finished under this incompetent charlatan bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

If the president of chad could be flying around in chopper monitoring the activities of his armies wiping off BH And killed them all and released our army.
While the dullard is there pronouncing Covid-19 as quovikk 1 9

Useless lifeless stack illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by delpee(f): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Looking back to the ECOMOG days when we held sway as the best in West Africa. Our soldiers helped restore peace in Liberia and Sierra Leone plus peacekeeping functions in Sudan and Bosnia. It's sad that we've sunk so low.

Meanwhile, I pray that they find the Chibok girls, Leah Sharibu and others held against their will.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by ChristineC: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
do Nigeria have military? the institution has been so bastardized it's turned to a bad joke.

what Nigeria have now is no better than FRSC with rifles.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by delpee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Litmus:
If any such Nigerian soldiers were freed by Chadian soldiers in the frist place, did it ever occur to any of you that perhaps Chad knew where those Nigerian solders were being held and Nigeria did not since Chad is playing a double game? That perhaps what began this Chadian unsought against Bokoharm was that some elements of Bokoharm got carried away and bit some of the fingers that feed them - 90 of the monster's fingers as it were - and the head of the monster, Idris Derby, had to teach them a lesson for being so insolent. And, of course, since Idris Derby and his Chadian forces know these Bokohaam elements, whom they feed, intimately, it was easy for the Chad force to locate and crush them. Not all of them mind, just enough to restore the status-qoue, namely Chad’s reputation and deceit of Nigeria and the coalition, and remind Boko not to get out of line and the consequences of doing so.

Hmmm! Another view. God knows the truth and will reveal all in due season. No secret lasts forever.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by highflyer012020: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

....not small but how efficient...?

this is to proof that the bogus size of entity called Nigeria is its major problem. chad being a small country were able to fight the insurgent like this. if we must say the truth, the entity called Nigeria is not working as at present, it is better in the spirit of national interest to reduce the size of the country by splitting it into smaller countries, this will make more efficient and resilient. just imagine chad is showing Nigeria the way to go.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Samade7: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Is Nigeria still the giant of Africa.

Buhari won't like this news of Chadian soldiers killing Boko boys, please anybody close to him should keep his temperature in check.

For the coward Nigerian soldiers that couldn't free their fellow soldiers from boko haram please stop parading urself as soldiers.

Nigeria should employ Chadian soldiers to be safeguarding our territory.
Nigeria do not have military what they have is boyscout on military uniform

Bros it's not like dat, do u think if someone like OBJ is the president, boko haram will still exist in dis country? This guys are trying their best just dat most of their ogas are unfortunate set of pple......in 2018, there was one theatre commander, one Ali dats is very good in using Armour tank, he killed n destroyed many bh formation but he was later set up by his superior officers. Recently, one General was in a viral video, imagine what he was saying, dat dey lack sophisticated weapons to advance toward bh territory, he was saying the truth but dey redeployed him, imagine. Just think about it, how can u have almost service chiefs from a state n terrorists keep killing in d same state, u should know something is fishy. When Chadian solders were among the MNJTF, the menace of bh has reduced drastically until their president withdrew dem, bh started killing at will again. Chadian solders are not smiling n not easy to compromise dem as dey did to Naija soldiers. That's just it.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by kotv: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nukilia:
The Nigerian Army will call this fake news grin grin

You know it or they will travel to the South to kill innocent people to display their so called strength. We have a very cowardly weak military. If anything, they should be dismantle. There’s nothing good coming from Nigeria’s soldiers other than stress to us.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by TommyAnthem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hahahaha! I just hope this actions of the Chadian government does not lead to diplomatic rift between Nigeria and Chad, because it seems the Chadians are not following the rules of engagement set by Nigeria by decimating the terrorists with lethal weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by officialfestus(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
KfashionHubb:
All buhari supporters please gather here.

Your day of judgement has come
abi?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by maestroferddi: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
danhans:
Someone will tell me Nigeria soldiers are good,story proof it they can not
Audio good soldiers...

Which good soldiers flex their muscles of defenseless civilians?

Where are the scoundrels applauding the misguided elements when they went to Aba to murder IPOB protesters during the so-called Operation Python Dance?

The fear of Boko Haram is...

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by kenq2t(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
can we exchange our president for just the raining period
of rule

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.