Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (114455 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by fabolouz1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
It has tried but can do better ,looks like a company that has a poor SHSE policy. Most of the workers are not with their proper PPE and there is no proper house keeping...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by GuyWise101(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
After seeing these pics all I can say is IGBO AMAKA

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pls innoson needs to re-model all HONDA products coming to Nigeria...

Kudos to the man of focus.......

When you take a great step, government will stop seeing you as a problem but a solution

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Dpaulie(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please let’s be proud of what’s ours...some tribalistic goat will come for me now

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Czarugo007: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Niyeal post=88130872]The company is cool. Though I doesn't like their products[/quote) in the first place,nobody asked you to like their products.leave it for us.we like it like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Asuito7(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Eteka1:
How do you think cars are assembled?
Google it, I don't need to tell or school you on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Inhabitable1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
sunshineV:
Some fools will start shouting igbo amaka now

Fools kee u dia, anu npam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Bluffly: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Show us how their sheets are formed for all parts and their crash test site.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Eteka1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Asuito7:
Google it, I don't need to tell or school you on that.
You are the one that needs to read all about it.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by RealEzee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived
and which one have you done? Please be honest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by nameo: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
saaron:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
As soon as Innoson established itself as a known automobile manufacturing brand in Africa with huge market base, they should venture into the aviation industry for the building of planes. The market for air travel in Africa is very bright.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Bros, nice comment.

I almost "liked" it but for that last statement.

Anyways, i can understand why some people can feel that way. Am not just there yet. I believe that if the kind of people ruling us(and this is not just APC alone) are removed, there is still hope.

I still believe in Nigeria possibilities

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
fabolouz1:
It has tried but can do better ,looks like a company that has a poor SHSE policy. Most of the workers are not with their proper PPE and there is no proper house keeping...

OK noted Sir.....(in the voice of Lie Mohammed)
We have technically defeated all poor SHSE policies and all improper PPE.....

Next person pls.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by GreatResearcher: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
saaron:
The success of Innoson has absolutely nothing to do with Nigerian regime. The company is breaking bounds due to determination and duggedness of Innoson.
Was it not this regime that ordered brand new foreign cars for National Assembly members?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.
And this same regime ordered 2000 Innoson motors for military personnel
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Jibsy203(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbos are de best in de world, afonjas keep begging for a hydraulic amala and ewedu dat is shifting ur brains to be full of dark particles pls

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Kamil83(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi.
Lalasticlala

Good job

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived

you are wicked ooh, you say em dey couple cars grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless Nigeria government that produce enable environment for the purpose of this.

Geeeeez seriously.... You have ENABLE ENVIRONMENT WHAT'S THAT SEF?

I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS BRAINS FUNCTIONS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Abia1stboy: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
While my Abia state is in ruins. Nothing to show except filth and bad roads
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Asuito7(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Eteka1:
You are the one that needs to read all about it.
See if you want to argue about this, come up with a thread and show how a car is ASSEMBLE as against MANUFACTURE. Then mention me. Are we cool about that cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
If only we can push away prejudice from among us as Nigerians,that is when things will begin to work in all ramifications. Imagine majority of us using Innoson vehicles. Even the outside world would become jealous of us and begin to take us serious. It all begins with u and me. Kudos to IVM.Igbo amaka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by wildlife9999(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
leonard002:
Imagine like 8 of these kind of plants scattered across the country. The economic benefits
nice. the encourage the man my Yoruba brothers. meanwhile it was on this platform Nairaland say innoson have acquired automatic robots that can produce car within a minute. I read it on this forum

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Innoson manufactures all car parts except d engine. He visited my school last year at an event and spoke to us. He believed In us that in the nearest future, he would stop importing engines from abroad . Instead some amongst us would be producing engines.
The fact that amazed me that he doesn't know how to speak good English but d way he reason was beyond explanation. That man is so damn intelligent & smart. He manufactures not only cars and okada but also plastics and a whole host of other businesses. He really inspired me.

I aim to be greater than this
I m proud to be an Anambarian!!
IGBO KWENU!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by TheSociopath(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Check the academy, there's probably no Yoruba there. But if we have something like that in the west and we don't include them, they'll shout marginalisation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by tareigns(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niyeal:
The company is cool. Though I doesn't like their products

Sorry bro but it's "don't" like their products. Thank you.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by GreatResearcher: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Total bullshit
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by goodnessme1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
sunshineV:
Some fools will start shouting igbo amaka now
Some fools has already start hating Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Kisjay21: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice job brother

Bring all your bitcoin for sale.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by kemi8282: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
ikjab7ge41
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by faithfull18(f): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Payper:

Nobody said that he is under any obligation to, others that contributed were they forced?
As a business man, this is an opportunity to build his Goodwill with Nigerians.
Instead he's waiting for the government to place orders before he starts manufacturing ventilators.
Some times it doesn't work the way you are thinking it, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by TheSociopath(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jibsy203:
Igbos are de best in de world, afonjas keep begging for a hydraulic amala and ewedu dat is shifting ur brains to be full of dark particles pls

You're probably in Yoruba land doing business peacefully yet you have so much hatred

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by wildlife9999(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
Still don't worth the prices of their vehicles ...
this vehicle is the best hand made is better than machine.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2014 Model Benz E350 Toks Full Option Super White / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.