Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac (7522 Views)

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO / Psquare's "Get Squared" Or "Do Me" Which Do U Prefer / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 2:32am On Jan 25, 2006
Men anytime I listen to this track Get Squared in the Album of Get Squared from Psquare I do think of four solid popular musicians LIL JON,NELLY,2PAC AND USHER.If you are a good listener of music worldwide from different musicians you gat to get my point.These guys really imitate this foreign musicians............Men Psquare  are really good.............. grin angry sad shocked cool

GET SQUARED

Hit…….hit…….hit…….hit…….
Now get squared!
Party people……. Yeah!
p.p.p psquare……. psquare
We’re back again
But this time… but this time….see

We take it to the left, to the right
To the front, from the back (5xs)
Every body get squared…. get squared
Get squared…. lets get squared
Wooh!

Verse 1
We don come back again
With a brand new style ok!
The one you wont forget uuh! No kain
E depends on the way you the move
Don’t stop getting the mood
Cos the way you dey move
And the things you dey do
Dey make me go uuh! Uuh!

It’s alright
Come on every body….. Yeah yeah….
When you take it to the left
We can do this our way
Its ok
We going to have a party
So when you take it to the left
And you take it to the right
This is what we do….oh…. ohooh!
Chorus!
Let me see you all do that dance
Do that dance uh!
Do that dance, do that dance uh!
Lets do that dance, do that dance uh
Do that dance, do that dance…. Now
Get squared!

Verse2
Now throw your hands in the air
Wave it like you just don’t care
Can I get a witness…. eh!
I know say you like that
Cos, when we dey for town, we dey
Rock everywhere…..
Every body step to this
Some dey ask wetin be this, I say
(Adage and chorus)
(Rap)
When I hit da flow
Chicks the show
P-squared see us we are about to blow
The reason why we are still in this game
Two brothers going further we are still the same
For those of us who are new in this game
When you see them p-square don dey kolo
Clap your hands when you see p-square
And tell your friends they are getting squared
Cos, we call it square dancing
No need for romancing
Jump and keep bouncing
Hip and keep poping
Anytime you see us do that dance
Let me see you all do that dance
I say.
(Chorus and adage)

Every body get squared-get squared
Get squared….lets get squared(2xs)
(Chorus 4xs)
Every body get squared!

Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2006
Lil john!

I Love his noise. His noise entertain me. I am never tired of his noise. Like you said, he's good at shouting.. thats why i love him.

I like him in "get low", "what you gon do", "if you dont give a damn, we dont give a fxck". And so many more. He's good.. i have a cd i burnt full of soo many of his noise. cheesy cheesy

I somehow love this topic.. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by ldollier(f): 5:19am On Jan 25, 2006
whatttttttttttttttttt. whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

some of my friends think that he is a drunkard. anywho he makes good music. i have to give that to him, his songs/beats stay in the club all the time. and get low was off the hook.

he has a beef with usher
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2006
Men i like this guy.his noise really hook me down anywhere i see he is the one singing.listen to LET ME LUV OF MARIO REMIX HOT......................and Snoop Dogg ft Lil Jon (wots u lookin at??)

Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by snazzydawn(f): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2006
whaaaaaat!!!!!!! cool
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by naijacutie(f): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2006
Lil John is a smart man because he's using this noise as a trademark. Would anyone really remember him or be discussing him if not for his characteristic WHAAAAAAAATT! and OKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY? I used to find it annoying but I can't lie, when I hear his songs at a party I'm in the middle of the dance floor in the blink of an eye!
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by SweetnSour(f): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2006
He's louder than Alariwo of Africa.... iight tho but too LOUD
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by ghettochyk(f): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2006
huh? .....huh?.......?!!!">wwwhhhaaatttt?!!! yyeeaahh!!!!
he prolly has hearing problem, who knows?
did y'all see that one episode on the Chapell Show?... too funny.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by chillin(f): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2006
WHHHHHHHAAAAAT?? aight this is CRUNK right here!! lil Jon King of crunk! we got Lil jon, Ying Yang Twins, Elephant man, Killer Mike, Bone Crusher, Banner...mush more! d1twista what do u expect! okayyy! u don't joke around with crunk aight! wink

ghettochyk.... hearing problem? lol funny
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by Ynot(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2006
To the window, to the wall
To the sweat drop down my balls

These lines, nasty as they sound has always been the fire-cracker in any club.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2006
Men ,this guy is really talented ...can u just take a time n listen to YEAH 4rm Usher again.N see how dis Crunk Masta dey shout LETSSSS GOOO...............................YEAH..............................USHER..USHER.........LUDA..............LIL JON...............ON............
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by gbadex1(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2006
all that screaming is boring. even if it is trademark.
besides am getting tired of crunk\

boring muisc, though i still give props for his production. esp. with usher
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2006
Men i dont agree wit u Gbade.x Lil Jon always makes me happy wheneva i hear him shouting.........YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......LIL JONNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by joftech(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2006
What do yall expect from one who's that's[b] crazy and drunked[/b]. Afterall he's the kind of dem crunk fellas and babes.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by anton(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2006
The confederates have a saying: "The South Shall Rise Again..."

They were right. In more ways than they releize.

WE only just gettin started.

Know Dat.

It's good Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys is getting airtime. I would advise all new fans to walk back in time and get they other albums. Then it would be easier to understand why he blowing up now. He been crunk' from the get go. He earlier albums also showcase some of the South's Finest. Don't sleep on Young Bloodz, Field Mob, Pastor Troy, and Triple Six.

Holla, Black People.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2006
WHATRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....................NAIRALAND COM ON LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by mikebuddy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2006
Shouts but i love him that way,
Have u heard "Roll Call" him and east siders,like ice cube etc.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by joftech(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2006
Shake it like a salt shaker!
Shake it like a salt shaker! Shake it like a salt shaker! Shake your hips

[s]Pussy poppin till you percolate
First booty on duty no time to wait
Make it work with your wet t-shirt
Bitch you gotta shake it
Till your camel start to hurt

Say the heels on your feet
With the strap around your ankles
Jangle, jangle, jangle
Call that bitch Bo Jangles
Juicy like fruit or douche like Coupe DeVille
Used to get loose on the goose for real[/s]

SHE'S SOAKING WITH IT.

Those beats are PHAT.

Do you guys know that Nigeria version of Lil jon and YingYang twins are PSquare.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by anton(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2006
Fo Real? PSquare? I'll look into that. Nigerian Krunk. That'll be the hotness! cheesy (no i don't say rubbish, so i had to modify it (Place feels like china sometimes))
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by hotangel2(f): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2006
I've listened to P-square. Soo not krunk!!! cheesy
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by anton(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by snazzydawn(f): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2006
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by joftech(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2006
Those guys are bringing in the new outh. Does anyone know what's up with Bubba.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by anton(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2006
[size=20pt]WUT!!![/size]

grin grin
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by mikebuddy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2006
No way!!!!,p-square na p-square we have no lil jon's like in nigeria.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by teckman: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2006
psquare..they good though..good steps,good singing(my best tracks r story and where were u lastnight)..but that get squared track was too lil jon and usher like sorta like a clone..a bad one for that matter
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by mikebuddy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2006
I hate that get squared so much.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2006
buddy dat get squared na d real song i enjoy pass other songs .....i urge u 2 sit down n listen 2 dis song again..............lets gooo ,,,lets dance..............get squared..........
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by mikebuddy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2006
OK oh i go ry ma best
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by mikebuddy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2006
bizzy bodi nko?
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2006
Bizzyy Boddy is a very common song,,many people do sing it so, dats y i hate da song, Get squareddddddddddddddddd
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2006
This thread is sooo funny cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Rappers In The World 2013 / New Club Banger Music: Lil Kesh Ft Tiwa Savage - Only You / Lyrics Of 'Ijo Ya' - Weird Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.