Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac (7524 Views)

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO / Psquare's "Get Squared" Or "Do Me" Which Do U Prefer / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by d1twista(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2006
Come on nairaland lets GOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by Eastcoast(f): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2006
@ d1twista, i agree with you. psquare are talented musicians. but when u say they sound like usher, lil jon and all the other musicians u mentioned, i will say they do not. actually they just copied them. and when u copy something, you kinda sound like it. Psquare really do annoy me at times. they need to become original. i wonder why they can't sit down and reason n come up with their own thing. they need something to distinguish them. let us assume that some american musician come to naija to look for talent, they will not even take psquare because they have copied so much of usher, nelly etc and the worst part is that they will not be able to compete with them in the music industry. The american group would rather pick tuface or some other original artist. that way they will develop what they have.

psquare really piss me off. lipsrsealed
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by UsherGurl(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2006
Though Usher has his own style tongue :PAnd he's the best grin
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by jayvinnie(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2006
Men anytime I listen to this track Get Squared in the Album of Get Squared from Psquare I do think of four solid popular musicians LIL JON,NELLY,2PAC AND USHER.If you are a good listener of music worldwide from different musicians you got to get my point.These guys really imitate this foreign musicians, Men Psquare are really good,
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by Zino(f): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2006
I really 4kin h8 PSquared, but readin most of your posts here on this site, I myt hv to go listen to them again. But y can"t they be original? Let me try sayin this b4 i leave, (Clearing throat), NOW GET SQUARED![/i][i]
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by mukina2: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2006
say zinolie u don cam here again, if u work on the radio u gots to love them.cos dey are good, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by kboy2z(m): 1:39am On Oct 10, 2006
P Square dem too good and too tap, I want make me and my wife when i go find for here be like paul and peter too close and no distraction from anyone.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by saintkola(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2006
those guyz are definitely holding it down.
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by Oracle(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2006
They're really hot, they working real hard to make it and i think they're on their way to success
Re: Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac by fataiiyo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2006
they are really try to talk the truth
more love fromĀ  all psquare fans cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Rappers In The World 2013 / New Club Banger Music: Lil Kesh Ft Tiwa Savage - Only You / Lyrics Of 'Ijo Ya' - Weird Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.