Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? (457 Views)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? by Mrquadreal(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
I want to rent a room in lagos in a decent area but my money can only get one in a rough area. So am thinking of co-renting with someone. If interested chat me up 0706ix5510three99
Re: Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? by Mrquadreal(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Am I communicating
Re: Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? by sisisioge: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
As in sharing the room with someone?

Why not go to the yard sales thread and leave a post for someone looking to sublet a room instead? There is even a two bed flat looking to be split into two room.

Dont be tempted to share a room with a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
If your choice of area is expensive and that's the reason you are looking for a room mate, have you considered the cost of other utility bills

Have you thought of not having any privacy once you share a room

How well do you know the person you want to share with

I suggest you get a room in a place where you can pay the bill without feeling it in your pocket and still have your privacy

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? by ayobarmy(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2020
sisisioge:
As in sharing the room with someone?

Why not go to the yard sales thread and leave a post for someone looking to sublet a room instead? There is even a two bed flat looking to be split into two room.

Dont be tempted to share a room with a stranger.

Please which one is "yard sales thread" Is this on nairaland?? Good morning
Re: Do You Need A Room Apartment In Lagos? by sisisioge: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
ayobarmy:

Please which one is "yard sales thread" Is this on nairaland?? Good morning

Yes, I meant this one.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung 1.5HP Indoor Unit(only)for Sale / Mother Of Triplets Living In Uncompleted Building Cries For Help: Video / Order Food Items Online at the Best Price. No more market wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.