Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment (1359 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Sequel to this OP post :

https://www.nairaland.com/7176065/how-share-rooms

See how we the family of 10 managed to share a two room apartment

We are 8 children plus my mum 9 living in a two room (just parlor and bedroom).. Am just 22yrs of age My immediate junior are gals, one is 19yrs already in de uni and de other 16yrs writing her weac then the rest are niggas (4 boys) grin and finally de small gal wink and we still manage to stay cope living together with each other respecting his or her privacy.. I and de rest nigga sleeps in the parlor while the gals with my mum stay in de bedroom.
When my Dad is around, "cause he doesn't live with us due to the nature of his job", he joins us in the Parlor while two of the youngest boys join them in the bedroom smiley

Though, I'm working to get a place of my own as I am still furthering my degree programme...

Una wey una mama no born plenty children no knw Wetin God do for una wink
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Good post, but all families are not the same.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Una wey una mama no born plenty children no knw Wetin God do for una 
True talk.
U don finish d matter.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Fahdiga(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:
Sequel to this OP post :

https://www.nairaland.com/7176065/how-share-rooms

See how we the family of 10 managed to share a two room apartment

We are 8 children plus my mum 9 living in a two room (just parlor and bedroom).. Am just 22yrs of age My immediate junior are gals, one is 19yrs already in de uni and de other 16yrs writing her weac then the rest are niggas (4 boys) grin and finally de small gal wink and we still manage to stay cope living together with each other respecting his or her privacy.. I and de rest nigga sleeps in the parlor while the gals with my mum stay in de bedroom.
When my Dad is around, "cause he doesn't live with us due to the nature of his job", he joins us in the Parlor while two of the youngest boys join them in the bedroom smiley

Though, I'm working to get a place of my own as I am still furthering my degree programme...

Una wey una mama no born plenty children no knw Wetin God do for una wink
Good read. Lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by ahnie: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Funny post

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Prechgold1180(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
ahnie:
Funny post

Funny but that's the truth smiley
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113917187:

True talk.
U don finish d matter.

Comrade it seems you are inside my shoe grin
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by ahnie: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

Funny but that's the truth smiley
Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Richy4(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your father will come back and join u guys in the sitting room? shocked... Don't tell me he has retired from 'active service '...
Anyways make I commot my mind for gutter first and simply say... Oh!! Nice post grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113917148:
Good post, but all families are not the same.

No be lie sha but I belive even the wealthy parent would find it hectic to cope with battalions of children smiley
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your father will come back and join u guys in the sitting room? shocked... Don't tell me he has retired from 'active service '...
Anyways make I commot my mind for gutter first and simply say... Oh!! Nice post grin

Make he no retire Na, " they no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall " grin
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Shedrack777: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
the only problem will be the upbringing. and truly, i pray for your sisters, because they might fall prey to us (we men) with small money and a house of ours.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

No be lie sha but I belive even the wealthy parent would find it hectic to cope with battalions of children smiley
You are very very right with this.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Richy4(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

Make he no retire Na, " they no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall " grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Shedrack777:
the only problem will be the upbringing. and truly, i pray for your sisters, because they might fall prey to us (we men) with small money and a house of ours.
If that is how you are going around preying young girls, we pray God won't take those things you use to oppress them away from you.....if you and (your fellow "we men" as you put it) don't desist from the act.
Say Amen and leave teenage girls alone.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

Comrade it seems you are inside my shoe grin
Lol cheesy
Our Shoe sizes different ooo...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Bluntguy: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2022
So your papa and mama no dey ever get time play again? Wey the privacy nah?
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by 01Casper: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Shedrack777:

Bro if there are any female friends more close to me, then that have to be my sisters, am not vouching for them but to some extent I could beat my chest that they won't fall for yr small money and house you brag about..
And if thats your plan towards any lady you tag as less privileged, then get ready to be striked by Ama-dioha with Ogun all the same time... Idiot of you angry

5 Likes

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Bluntguy:
So your papa and mama no dey ever get time play again? Wey the privacy nah?

Which kind play they wan play wey pass the ones wey dey done play before

As you no wan wise grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113917981:

If that is how you are going around preying young girls, we pray God won't take those things you use to oppress them away from you.....if you and (your fellow "we men" as you put it) don't desist from the act.

Don't mind that OP that lacks everything except foolishness

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113918039:

Lol cheesy
Our Shoe sizes different ooo...

E be like say my own shoe size big pass your own ba? grin
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Bluntguy: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

Which kind play they wan play wey pass the ones wey dey done play before

As you no wan wise grin
Even if dem no dey born pikin again, their body never turn to firewood o.
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bluntguy:

Even if dem no dey born pikin again, their body never turn to firewood o.

No be lie sha, but dey go sort that one between themselves Na grin
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Bluntguy: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

No be lie sha, but dey go sort that one between themselves Na grin
When you and your siblings no want pack una selves for parlour make papa go meet him wife for bedroom. Una just dey put asunder wetin Baba God don join together. That sharing formula dey very unfair biko. Make una reshare am abeg. Just be OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by kmaster007: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Channah1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oh.. the boy from battalion home.

Nice one. Just hustle hard and get a place so you can move with one or two of your immediate male siblings.

It is well.

I guess you're from Benue cos na them dey born without looking back.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Shedrack777: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

Bro if there are any female friends more close to me, then that have to be my sisters, am not vouching for them but to some extent I could beat my chest that they won't fall for yr small money and house you brag about..
And if thats your plan towards any lady you tag as less privileged, then get ready to be striked by Ama-dioha with Ogun all the same time... Idiot of you angry
chai! when i say MEN, i was generalising (which includes you and i). i'm not such type of men that takes previlage of the less previlaged cus i'm happily married with two kids (now i'm bragging).
ADVICE: learn to read and comprehend because if you see me from afar, you won't dare abuse me nor call me an idiot. but again, this is your upbringing, i won't blame you for that.
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Shedrack777: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113917981:

omg! i use to think that your biggest problem is supporting buhari. but i never knew that you have comprehensive issue just like the op.
the op's own is even better than yours because that's the nature of his upbringing, but yours? it is finished

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Eriggs: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shedrack777:
omg! i use to think that your biggest problem is supporting buhari. but i never knew that you have comprehensive issue just like the op.
the op's own is even better than yours because that's the nature of his upbringing, but yours? it is finished
Keep shut your mouth, and stop preying on teenage girls. Dem dey tell u, u still dey talk rubbish. Shamelessness at it's peak
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Channah1:
Oh.. the boy from battalion home.

Nice one. Just hustle hard and get a place so you can move with one or two of your immediate male siblings.

It is well.

I guess you're from Benue cos na them dey born without looking back.

You are absolutely right bro... Am from that side grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold HD TV / Sending Money To My Family In Nigeria and Spain From London / Can You Go Out With A Woman Older Than You And Eventually Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.