Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

For Matured Minds Only!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Matured Minds Only!! (1874 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only - / Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Matured Minds Only!! by Iamlibra: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by KingWarri: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's simple...

Wealth vs Poverty...

2 Likes

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Charleys: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Can you live with it for the rest of your life?

Can you live with the fact that you rejected an opportunity?

You won't be happy in both ways when you think about it.

1 Like

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
If only u know d jagabantis of being a second wife... U will run
But then y not pray to God to give u ur own man

2 Likes

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Iamlibra: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Hanty am a guy
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlibra:

Would you advise a lady who is in late 20's to settle down as a second wife to(a man who lives aboard with kids)well to do n establish a business for her Or rather settle down with her fiancee of 3 years who is struggling as the first child of his family,both parent retired,many siblings n he practically gives his all to them,to even assist his fiancee financially most tyms is a problem.
Who do you advise she go with?
If I were to be in her shoes, I'd settle my struggling boyfriend and marry the rich man living overseas, Regina Daniel style.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlibra:

Hanty am a guy
....OK
Gud for u
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by ikh777: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iamlibra:

Would you advise a lady who is in late 20's to settle down as a second wife to(a man who lives aboard with kids)well to do n establish a business for her Or rather settle down with her fiancee of 3 years who is struggling as the first child of his family,both parent retired,many siblings n he practically gives his all to them,to even assist his fiancee financially most tyms is a problem.
Who do you advise she go with?

First of all... if this is even CONSIDERED.... then there is no TRUE LOVE.

LOVE DOES NOT KEEP OPTIONS OPEN.

Secondly, is she an imbecilleeeee? or paraplegic? MUST SHE BE SUPPORTED BY THE GUY? Where in the world is there a law written that DATING BROKE GIRLS is charity?

Can she not be ok with her own income and grow her own finances.... WHY ARE LADIES ALWAYS SEEING GUYS AS BIOLOGICAL ATMs? why??

Bros, she should make her own life work else she is just a CONSUMER SLURT

Another thing is, what is the guarantee that as second wife she will have anything? SHEY RIGHT NOW THE RICH GUY HAS NEVER GIVEN HER MONEY ni? If she could not start a business with what the rich guy gave her.... then she is destined to be poor. Let's stop this clout of giving ladies a slack.... WE ARE ALL EQUAL.

1 Like

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
were women created to rely on a man. why do dey always look forward to a man for support like its an entitlement
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by voiceofpeace: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
NO answer use ur HEAD WELL

1 Share

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Charleys: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Miniso:
were women created to rely on a man. why do dey always look forward to a man for support like its an entitlement

Bro women were created to rely on a man, and that's the best life ever

I have people that have never worked in their life. I envy them. They have everything they want from their husbands. The best gadgets, they travel abroad, they have kids, they have the latest clothes hair, their own car.

Those ladies are living the life. Women have always been supported by men, all these feminist na suffer them go dey suffer when time comes.

1 Like

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2020
op a number of young ladies in nigeria are already doing such especially in benin.
their husbands who are based overseas are married to white women or black americans with children while they on the other hand are the homebased wives grin.but many of them have boyfriends in naija who are oiling their engine so its more of a world of cunning man die cunning bury am.
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Phenomenal16:
u will have more freedom to play around since ur husby dey overseas.its not like the one u will be a second wife to a husband based in naija.he is based overseas and u can have the freedom to get a lover to keep u company cheesy.there are ladies who love such arrangement sef cheesy.
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
u will have more freedom to play around since ur husby dey overseas.its not like the one u will be a second wife to a husband based in naija.he is based overseas and u can have the freedom to get a lover to keep u company cheesy.there are ladies who love such arrangement sef cheesy.
...yes is true some will like it
Personally that's not marriage for me shaa
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
This must be the same lady who opened a thread about her ex boyfriend who lived abroad with his wife and kids but still slept with her whenever he visited Nigeria.

Haunty, so you have finally agreed to be his second wife eekwa? Well, goodluck. undecided

1 Like

Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Iamlibra: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
This must be the same lady who opened a thread about her ex boyfriend who lived abroad with his wife and kids but still slept with her whenever he visited Nigeria.

Haunty, so you have finally agreed to be his second wife eekwa? Well, goodluck. undecided
Wtf are u talking about u dimwit?
You mustn't comment na..d post wasn't made for u?If u hv notin sensible to write..why not ignore d post gronk..dude go get a life
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Lamanii22(f): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't like the idea of first born with lots of siblings... And again the tendency of cheating on the abroad husband is very high...... Cause he'd be abroad mostly I presume...
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
op a number of young ladies in nigeria are already doing such especially in benin.
their husbands who are based overseas are married to white women or black americans with children while they on the other hand are the homebased wives grin.but many of them have boyfriends in naija who are oiling their engine so its more of a world of cunning man die cunning bury am.

But I thought they said tradition usually attack people that cheat in Benin

Like they die or get sick or something

Please don't tell me that it's a fallacy
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
kelvinrhs:

But I thought they said tradition usually attack people that cheat in Benin

Like they die or get sick or something

Please don't tell me that it's a fallacy
have u not noticed there lots of widows who are landladies in benin
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
have u not noticed there lots of widows who are landladies in benin

I am actually a new comer and a introvert

I am laughing out loud at your comment though, are you of the view that they kill their husband in the long run lol

You did not answer my question about the tradition thingy
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I am actually a new comer and a introvert

I am laughing out loud at your comment though, are you of the view that they kill their husband in the long run lol

You did not answer my question about the tradition thingy
many of the them who sleep around their husbands always tend to die in mysterious circumstances.they will get sick,swell up and die cheesy.but on the issue of long distance marriage where a man based overseas is happily married to a white womanand through the pressure of his parents is forced to have an arrangee homebased wife i dont know if anytin will happen to the man if the wife sleeps around cos for one thing he only comes once in a blue moon to naija to see his wife so i would say such a woman is a wife for everybody cheesy.
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2020
lefulefu:
many of the them who sleep around their husbands always tend to die in mysterious circumstances.they will get sick,swell up and die cheesy.but on the issue of long distance marriage where a man based overseas is happily married to a white womanand through the pressure of his parents is forced to have an arrangee homebased wife i dont know if anytin will happen to the man if the wife sleeps around cos for one thing he only comes once in a blue moon to naija to see his wife so i would say such a woman is a wife for everybody cheesy.

Thank you for taking the time to share your wisdom with me.

More grease to your elbow
Re: For Matured Minds Only!! by adexpa(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Anytime money and early comfort is prioritise, there is tendency for a mysterious future. Who tells her that all the promises by the abroad man are not to lure her in. It might not turn well with abroad man cus a lot is involve; distance, she doesn't know his ulterior motives etc. I will advice her to talks to his fiance on her feelings about their relationship and if she could not see possibilities, she can find another guy. I wouldn't advice her to follow a shortcut or jump to opportunity...... opportunity kills sometimes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) / Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / I Am New Here, Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.