Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ladies Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pass (474 Views)

Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Who sexy pass A or B (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pass by Starcrest1: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have been following Nairaland for long now, and I have noticed the war going on between the guys and the ladies here. I'm here not to join the war but to give the guys tips on how to win this war. It's not every thing a lady says that you reply. Having said that. I know some people will come here to say; “in this corona period” but then corona will pass and we will return to the pitch. So these few tips will help you to overcome the female folks. Take this from a veteran in the game.

1. Most guys think that if they spend on a lady, automatically they have right over her. Well unless the lady is a professional olosho, you can only have that thought in your mind but don't show it because once you do, you are already losing the game. When you go out on a date, don't give her the impression that whatever you are spending on her is because you want to have sex with her but just have it at the back of your mind. After the date if she wants to go home then send her home, trust me you are ahead.

2. If you don't have good looks make sure you have the cash otherwise you are not getting the chics you desire. When I entered the University I had four girls crushing on me once. One was calling me her husband at one point (sure green light). I flirted with her for a while but lost interest at a point. I later broke her heart when I ended up with another of the chics. I didn't have money then but then be the judge. Mind you when I ended up with the girl other guys have tried but lost. Sometimes good looks works better.

3. Never at any point show them hatred but be assertive. No matter how handsome you are most ladies can never tell you their mind even if she's dying for you. (There are few exceptions shaa). She can only show you green light so you can pick it if you like her. I was once approached by two young ladies when I was in my finals. Omo see chykin I come dey blush. But I didn't pick it up because they were so young. What I'm saying in essence is Good looks will bring girls to love you, money will make it seem they love you.

4. If money is your style, then be prepared to keep it coming. I was friends with benefits with one lady using Iphone seven that year. I didn't buy the phone but I knew guy who did. Sometimes we will be resting after a session and the guy would call her and quarrel will start. I go just dey my dey o. I can't kill myself. las Las the guy go buy gift why me go send sweet words.

5. Never get emotional when you guys are not that deep yet. Some guys once a lady calls them sweet names, they loose their senses. No be today I start to hear sweet names but if you want my heart you have to prove yourself. Also never compliment any lady too much no matter how beautiful she is. Make your compliments subtle. If it's too much, then she knows you can be manipulated.

6. In serious situations, always mean what you say. I was making out with a lady once and she got a call, She picked the call and was taking much time. Being that I was in her house, I dressed up quickly and as I was about to leave, she was signaling me to wait, I told her I needed to be somewhere and that I wouldn't be back that day. She gave me six missed calls. After that she didn't try it again.

7. A lady that doesn't want to visit you wouldn't. But don't pressure her. Once she gets to know you well she won't even hesitate. I had s*x with a lady for a long time in her house before she gathered the courage to visit me. One was posting me for long but I didn't pressure her. The day she got comfortable, she doesn't even call me again before coming. See wahala.

8. If you are depending on good looks only, just have it at the back of your mind that one day, you might loose her to a rich guy. But don't let that bother you. More are coming. Also don't argue much with a lady, just give her good romance and she will be good. If you are angry with her, give her space.

9. If a lady tells you she has a boyfriend, that doesn't mean you shouldn't shoot your shot. Most of the times, that's a defense mechanism. But if she becomes too resistant, backout immediately and proceed to the next one. No time. Also never tell ladies the entire truth. Withhold some information about yourself and also upgrade certain aspects of your life verbally but don't over do it.

10. Las Las, remember that any girl in your life is a phase, don't take it too personal. You might not end up with any of them, just do your time and see if it'll work out, if it doesn't move on. One guy once told me she saw my girlfriend in a hotel with another guy. I didn't even confront her but was more careful. Today I'm no longer with her. Shit happens.

Note: All these didn't come without heartbreaks and disappointments, but they added to the experience I have today.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pass by ikh777: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ubunja Junior

Starcrest1:
I have been following Nairaland for long now, and I have noticed the war going on between the guys and the ladies here. I'm here not to join the war but to give the guys tips on how to win this war. It's not every thing a lady says that you reply. Having said that. I know some people will come here to say; “in this corona period” but then corona will pass and we will return to the pitch. So these few tips will help you to overcome the female folks. Take this from a veteran in the game.

1. Most guys think that if they spend on a lady, automatically they have right over her. Well unless the lady is a professional olosho, you can only have that thought in your mind but don't show it because once you do, you are already losing the game. When you go out on a date, don't give her the impression that whatever you are spending on her is because you want to have sex with her but just have it at the back of your mind. After the date if she wants to go home then send her home, trust me you are ahead.

2. If you don't have good looks make sure you have the cash otherwise you are not getting the chics you desire. When I entered the University I had four girls crushing on me once. One was calling me her husband at one point (sure green light). I flirted with her for a while but lost interest at a point. I later broke her heart when I ended up with another of the chics. I didn't have money then but then be the judge. Mind you when I ended up with the girl other guys have tried but lost. Sometimes good looks works better.

3. Never at any point show them hatred but be assertive. No matter how handsome you are most ladies can never tell you their mind even if she's dying for you. (There are few exceptions shaa). She can only show you green light so you can pick it if you like her. I was once approached by two young ladies when I was in my finals. Omo see chykin I come dey blush. But I didn't pick it up because they were so young. What I'm saying in essence is Good looks will bring girls to love you, money will make it seem they love you.

4. If money is your style, then be prepared to keep it coming. I was friends with benefits with one lady using Iphone seven that year. I didn't buy the phone but I knew guy who did. Sometimes we will be resting after a session and the guy would call her and quarrel will start. I go just dey my dey o. I can't kill myself. las Las the guy go buy gift why me go send sweet words.

5. Never get emotional when you guys are not that deep yet. Some guys once a lady calls them sweet names, they loose their senses. No be today I start to hear sweet names but if you want my heart you have to prove yourself. Also never compliment any lady too much no matter how beautiful she is. Make your compliments subtle. If it's too much, then she knows you can be manipulated.

6. In serious situations, always mean what you say. I was making out with a lady once and she got a call, She picked the call and was taking much time. Being that I was in her house, I dressed up quickly and as I was about to leave, she was signaling me to wait, I told her I needed to be somewhere and that I wouldn't be back that day. She gave me six missed calls. After that she didn't try it again.

7. A lady that doesn't want to visit you wouldn't. But don't pressure her. Once she gets to know you well she won't even hesitate. I had s*x with a lady for a long time in her house before she gathered the courage to visit me. One was posting me for long but I didn't pressure her. The day she got comfortable, she doesn't even call me again before coming. See wahala.

8. If you are depending on good looks only, just have it at the back of your mind that one day, you might loose her to a rich guy. But don't let that bother you. More are coming. Also don't argue much with a lady, just give her good romance and she will be good. If you are angry with her, give her space.

9. If a lady tells you she has a boyfriend, that doesn't mean you shouldn't shoot your shot. Most of the times, that's a defense mechanism. But if she becomes too resistant, backout immediately and proceed to the next one. No time. Also never tell ladies the entire truth. Withhold some information about yourself and also upgrade certain aspects of your life verbally but don't over do it.

10. Las Las, remember that any girl in your life is a phase, don't take it too personal. You might not end up with any of them, just do your time and see if it'll work out, if it doesn't move on. One guy once told me she saw my girlfriend in a hotel with another guy. I didn't even confront her but was more careful. Today I'm no longer with her. Shit happens.

Note: All these didn't come without heartbreaks and disappointments, but they added to the experience I have today.

Re: Ladies Pass by Bluezy13(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmm...

My only thought is that
I wish I could read through.
Re: Ladies Pass by IamDavids: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pass by Starcrest1: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
ikh777:
Ubunja Junior

Sorry Ubunja is failing number 3 rule
Re: Ladies Pass by derealj(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Op, you dey form Jagaban naa abi? Lol I actually agree with some of your points especially. No. 5 and No. 10. That's the reason why at a point this section was full of complaints from the guys. Only if they will learn.
Re: Ladies Pass by Starcrest1: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2020
derealj:
Op, you dey form Jagaban naa abi? Lol I actually agree with some of your points especially. No. 5 and No. 10. That's the reason why at a point this section was full of complaints from the guys. Only if they will learn.

Well it's not everybody that goes to war that will return safely.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Intentionally Uses Her Car To Hit Man, He Beats Her Up (video) / South African Girl Calls Nigeria A Poor Country And Nigerian Girls Wayward / A Nice Individual Should Kindly Help Me With An Android Phone, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.