Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Observing Salat In A Room With Partly Covered Wife - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Observing Salat In A Room With Partly Covered Wife (350 Views)

Observing Salat In A Building That Was Built Over A Graveyard / 14 Must Do Things During Salat / Ruling On Wearing Shoes/Sandals When Performing Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observing Salat In A Room With Partly Covered Wife by JABB(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Asalamualiekum Brothers, with the ongoing situation where movement is restricted due to the lockdown most mosque are shut down so we were advised to stay home and observe salat
Most times when i observe salat my wife most time passes not covering all her body this make me uncomfortable and made me have doubts in my salat please Brothers what is rulings concerning this in Islam. Thanks
Re: Observing Salat In A Room With Partly Covered Wife by AntiChristian: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wa alaikum Salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh!
Alhamdulillah!
May the peace and blessings of Allah be on the messenger of Allah , his household, companions and all those who follow his path till the day of qiyam. Aamin.

The things that breaks the Salah does not include what you mentioned. However, try to put a sutra in front of you as the Salah is spoilt if an adult woman passes in front of you.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The prayer of a Muslim man is invalidated if he does not have in front of him something like the back of a saddle, by (the passage in front of him of) a woman, a donkey or a black dog.” Narrated by Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Observing Salat In A Room With Partly Covered Wife by JABB(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Alhammdulilah, thank for your response. Naam, to rephrase my question I don't mean to say, wife crosses or passes the front when i perform salat. You know women are fond tieing wrapper alone when at home and her Hair is not equally covered. Hope this does not spoil our salat too?
Re: Observing Salat In A Room With Partly Covered Wife by realadesco(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2020
AntiChristian:
Wa alaikum Salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh!
Alhamdulillah!
May the peace and blessings of Allah be on the messenger of Allah , his household, companions and all those who follow his path till the day of qiyam. Aamin.

The things that breaks the Salah does not include what you mentioned. However, try to put a sutra in front of you as the Salah is spoilt if an adult woman passes in front of you.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The prayer of a Muslim man is invalidated if he does not have in front of him something like the back of a saddle, by (the passage in front of him of) a woman, a donkey or a black dog.” Narrated by Muslim.
Jazakumlahu khayran brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free 1k Giveaway: Day 14 / Do Muslims Support Trump? / Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.