Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer (1315 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by Adefemi404: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Along Sapele Amukpe/ Benin Express way, a trailer driver hit a big bird, flying, it fell down.. into a waste-slump and turned to a beautiful woman with the right hand broken or smashed.

crowd gathered around her immediately and were asking her series of questions.

In her statement that rather looks like hallucination she was saying that she is the Lucifer Jesus Was referring to in his days.

I am really shocked watching the video in the below url

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/witchcraft-bird-turned-into-beautiful.html]

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by mrbyron(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by Ladylite: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
It can not be true.... She may have had an accident
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by Adefemi404: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
What type of accident will naked her and bring her in a bush?? If it were accident the crowd would take her to hospital. Watch the video before judging
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by Nukilia: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fake news alert!
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by MrPRevailer(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chai! Benincity, the headquarters of witches.

Thank God. Now Arrested.
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by MightySparrow: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Test corona virus vaccine on her to ascertain her claim
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by MrPRevailer(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nukilia:
Fake news alert!

See. You probably didn't even watch the video before running your mouth.

Some people are like stubborn flies. They are waiting till when they perish before they'll believe in the existence of hell, the devil and demons.?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by MightySparrow: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Qaurantine her one time
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by MrPRevailer(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladylite:
It can not be true.... She may have had an accident

It cannot be true because you wished it abi!

Ok, all the people that gathered to see the big bird that fell are hallucinating. Wishful thinking.

Please I beg you people, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. Heaven and Hell are real oo.
Whatever it will take you, sacrifice those worldy temporary pleasures to make Heaven.

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by Ladylite: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
MrPRevailer:

It cannot be true because you wished it abi!

Ok, all the people that gathered to see the big bird that fell are hallucinating. Wishful thinking.

Please I beg you people, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. Heaven and Hell are real oo.
Whatever it will take you, sacrifice those worldy temporary pleasures to make Heaven.

Thanks for the preaching. I never said am a sinner. Stop using the gospel the wrong way, it only shows you don't understand it.

You can't scare people into heaven because even FEAR is a sin... Revelation 21:8, it is the fearful that will enter Lake of fire first.

Oga it is the goodness of God that saves men... Not the dreadfulness

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by OtemAtum: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
I was telling my neighbours that stories like this, are they still writing it for Nigerians? I thought by now, Nigerians are very wise undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by MrPRevailer(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Thanks for the preaching. I never said am a sinner. Stop using the gospel the wrong way, it only shows you don't understand it.

You can't scare people into heaven because even FEAR is a sin... Revelation 21:8, it is the fearful that will enter Lake of fire first.

Okay. Someone who doesn't believe witches and devils are real is the same person preaching the Bible, ehh?? cheesy

The Fearful means those who are afraid of man, what man will do to them (or deprive them) if they don't behave in a certain way instead of fearing God.

Jesus said "Fear not man who can destroy the body and have nothing he can do over the souls. But FEAR GOD whom after he has destroyed the body has power to cast it to Hellfire"

"And if your eye cause you to sin, cut it off. For it is better to enter into Heaven having one eye than that your whole body be cast into hellfire".

"And what I say to you, I say unto all, FEAR GOD".
Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by Heathen777(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are all just cognitively lacking. This woman is obviously someone who needs both medical and mental help. Yet we see it fit to record and stare her like she's some item to be displayed on a shelf, then come up with this moronic clickbait title.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by kingxsamz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Anyone who believes such nonsense has made a covenant with himself to remain foolish for life....

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Chai! Benincity, the headquarters of witches.

Thank God. Now Arrested.

Mumu...

Most religious people don't think...

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Unclad Lady After Being Hit By A Trailer by gobuchinny: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Ladylite:

Dont be silly my man cheesy. The fear of hell is like the fear of a lion that is your friend but you know can kill u easily as well as it loves you. It's a godly fear that will make you hate hell. Just like you hate or fear being robbed that you lock your doors.Even Yeshua said iz better to cut off ur hand than go to hell. What do you think he meant. HATE HELL SO MUCH THAT YOU DONT MAKE IT THERE OR BETTER YET FEAR HELL.

God is the lion and lamb. The one who make good and creates evil. FEAR HIM

(1) (Reply)

Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists / 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria / Questions About Islamic Schools and Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.