Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases (70250 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Macsjebs:

Not everyone that contacts someone who is positive gets it
Take Trump for an illustration

Yes

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by ikabasa1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why Lagos always what happened to Abuja. Is Abuja not discharging victim or patient
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by GloryPraise61(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please the mode in which this person's contacted the virus should be known to make it easy to trace the origin of the persons having it and as well know the persons they may possibly be affected thanks and keep on the good work. we will all survive
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Smartray25: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let's pray hard together,this will soon come to an end by the grace of God but wat I don't understand is Chinese doctors and nurses that will come to help. I suspect them,dey should go to European country and help them than causing more harm to us.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by kunleham(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Every State in the South west has now registered on the covid19. God almighty where your face dey o. Protect and heal the land o.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by bluefilm: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
ignis:
Please NCDC should keep this update to themselves.

They keep increasing the figure gradually on daily basis as if it is a written script.

The fact is that Coronavirus has little or no effect on the black man, just like Malaria and bird flu. Also most black people are asymptomatic to Coronavirus, (meaning they contract the virus without showing any symptoms) and recover without medication after a given time.

Most Nigerians are positive to this virus or have cleared it even without knowing. This is the reason we've not recorded enough cases and death like italy, UK, USA and other developed countries who have better health facilities than us.

That is not to say we should be lackadaisical in the war against Coronavirus, but we should suppress fear and be courageously optimistic

You are absolutely correct, madam.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by femijohn21(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
My concern, why are they not showing these people on the hospital bed? They keep giving figure everyday and nothing to show for it.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by EmmanuelBanks: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
People don already get am even before the lock down!

Even self Alot of people don get this viruse already and most of them don recover for house without them even knowing
See last last we all go dey alright
Nor worry yourself. If you get small thing go flex your self

Me just dey one bar now dey sip my bottle!
The hollandia yoghurt go follow me go house for my sisters. i need to buy something for them
Make them for open gate for me and also wake me up for my wechat bombing this night because sometimes those girls dey behave like witch

lol, this my guy like flexing....I deyy feel you bro . you no deyy sit at home ooo...with this lockdown you still get ur grooves on grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
People don already get am even before the lock down!

Even self Alot of people don get this viruse already and most of them don recover for house without them even knowing
See last last we all go dey alright
Nor worry yourself. If you get small thing go flex your self

Me just dey one bar now dey sip my bottle!
The hollandia yoghurt go follow me go house for my sisters. i need to buy something for them
Make them for open gate for me and also wake me up for my wechat bombing this night because sometimes those girls dey behave like witch

lol, this my guy like flexing....I deyy feel you bro . you no deyy sit at home ooo...with this lockdown you still get ur grooves on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Ragnar91: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
u11ae1013:
Mtchew, everyone is tired of this Corona scam, share money una no wan share, na to dey release results like jamb. We in Lagos are not used to all these multiple ejaculations and women wahala, abeg, remove the curfew

That was how I deliberately pour beans on the floor this morning and started picking it one by one just to keep myself busy

bro, are U an ABU alumni?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Lastmankc(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
They always roll out figures every night
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by NiCurious: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
ignis:

They keep increasing the figure gradually on daily basis as if it is a written script.

The fact is that Coronavirus has little or no effect on the black man, just like Malaria and bird flu. Also most black people are asymptomatic to Coronavirus, (meaning they contract the virus without showing any symptoms) and recover without medication after a given time.

Most Nigerians are positive to this virus or have cleared it even without knowing. This is the reason we've not recorded enough cases and death like italy, UK, USA and other developed countries who have better health facilities than us.

That is not to say we should be lackadaisical in the war against Coronavirus, but we should suppress fear and be courageously optimistic

If you don't want to be updated, stop looking at the updates.
Fear and optimism are the responsibility of those who feel either.
Your concerns above are not an excuse not to test, nor to fail to keep accurate records.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Avalancheman: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
All na scam

Some people want to cash out by fire by force.
The LORD is so good to us Africans, corona is not as deadly as it is supposed to be especially when it is contracted here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by skpicks(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
We will overcome this coronavirus shit insha Allahu.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by zoe123: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
I hope people understand that this figure include both active case,discharged case and dead ones.

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
ignis:

God bless you so much for this truth
you're the 1st person that has said the main thing I've been preach and shouting in this forum and my fellow Christians have been living in self denial because they know d truth but refuse to embrace it and have instead sold it to FEAR.D greatest thing killing those people is the FEAR propaganda that d media keep feeding the people.to me,this virus does not exist, cuz virus is not found in nature,its just the flu that we've always been experiencing from when we were kids up until now.its just fear that has weaken the immune system so as not to be able to fight ordinary diseases...so,may God really,really,really bless you for this insightful thoughts and may he add more knowledge unto you
this virus does not and would neva exist in nature....everything is a hoax,fiasco,debacle and a sham
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by luluman: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why are the numbers increasing despite the lock down
Because most of these people had contact with infected person even before lockdown.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Ken4agent(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Can they give us the statistics of the impact of the lockdown on infected cases
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
eldoradoxx:
The fact is that Nigeria is under testing Ita citizens due to lack of capacity. When proper testing is done I estimate that over a hundred thousands Nigerians may have the virus. Developing herd immunity or resistance to it may be a different issue as it is widely known that Blacks have high disease resistance capability than the whites. So, while we may have huge infection rates, our ability to withstand the disease will see to it that we have lower death rate more than Europe and America [quite author=Germi9 post=88135178]To everyone who thinks that the low number of confirmed cases of Covid 19 in Nigeria is not serious, look at the numbers below and think and think again.

�� Italy
February 21 2020 - *21 cases*
March 27 2020 - *86,498 cases*

�� United States
February 21 2020 - *16 cases*
March 27 2020 - *100,037 cases*

�� France
February 26 2020 - *18 cases*
March 27 2020 - *32,964 cases*

�� Germany
February 25 2020 - *18 cases*
March 27 2020 - *50,178 cases*

�� Spain
February 27 2020 - *25 cases*
March 27, 2020 - *64,059 cases*

�� Iran
February 19 2020 - *5 cases*
March 27 2020 - *32,332 cases*

South Africa ��
March 1 2020 - *1 case*
March 27 2020 - *1,170 cases*

We are currently where these countries were in the last 3-4 weeks and we can easily get to where they are right now.

*Let's break the chain of transmission by staying home.*

It's our individual responsibility to do so!.

Circulate this to all Nigerians so we can understand clearly the challenge ahead

Copied....
FEAR AND PANIC propagandamonger spotted. guyman, stop to dey weaken people immune system through your FEAR propaganda over a non existing virus wey no dey ever exist in nature..stop spreading Fear and panic but faith,hope,and love.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
profrichrad:

Bros, I don close my eyes and block my ears, because World leaders and sciencists know what they re really doing, make them dey cause panic and fear..... e go still tire them also...... We dey watch them.
God bless you and your parents train you well.i just dey pray say mk everybody eyes dey open like your own and see wetin you dey see
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Cantonese: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

What have you meaningfully said bro?

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by zubydsniper: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Who will win the corona league table?
They should just a hand the trophy to lagos na
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
Reason why I sees this shit as scam here in Nigeria is this. “People outside African lik in “Europe” are dying basically and these are people with good health facilities. How comes is different here? They are just making the shit look real. sad undecided they are just using people with malaria symptoms to victimize them of Coronavirus undecided
God bless you for saying the obvious truth i just pray that they could c what u are seeing instead if succumbing to the FEAR and PANIC propaganda being spread by the media. You're the real true definition of BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
He should knw this will happend and stop it , instead of allowing it happen and wait for people lik u to pray against it. Wake up man lipsrsealed undecided
Nat. He gave us 3 months to prepare and we goofed through our leaders lackidisical attitude towards it.all i know is that it doesn't exist and our leaders are using the FEAR AND PANIC propaganda to keep the people at bay

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But when all this is all over, watch as. The federal government will start claiming all the victory. I've said it times without number that this virus has minimal effect on the African race... By now, alot of people should have died in Nigeria already but the numbers are extremely low.
this virus does not exist
its all a fiasco,scam,sham and debacle and its just a diversion and a big deception
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

we are used to fear now even Fela said we fear for the air around us

I have never even feel for this virus kan kan because I don face wetin pass the virus
badt guy, strong Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.