Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases (70249 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by sam360: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2020
What a country, all these stats are lies just to scare the ppl
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Very pathetic you should be on your way to Italy go and contract the virus and come back and say this same nonsense.
Don't be ignorant and stupid at the same time it has disastrous consequences
if i had my way,i would have gone there and showed them the truth about this fraud of a non existent 'virus' cuz what's killing them is FEAR and PANIC of an ordinary 'incurable' flu.it just shows us the power of the mind,that's all
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Very pathetic you should be on your way to Italy go and contract the virus and come back and say this same nonsense.
Don't be ignorant and stupid at the same time it has disastrous consequences
if i had my way,i would have gone there and showed them the truth about this fraud of a non existent 'virus' cuz what's killing them is FEAR and PANIC of an ordinary 'incurable' flu.it just shows us the power of the mind,that's all
and secondly,I'm perfect,excellent,full of wisdom,grace,truth,power,authority,glory and i have a sound mind as a god,a king and a priest that i am..i'd love for you to have this qualities too,it would be of big benefits to you...shalom shalom,maranatha
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Daddylaura: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmm GOD help us
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by CAUSTIC002: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Ths is disturbing, the daily reported cases in a lot of African countries are dropping but ours keep increasing. Ghana, Senegal had about 40 more patients as at last week, but we ve more reported cases now. Abeg o.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
The earlier we see this 'crises' as a sham,fraud,debacle and fiasco that it is,the better for us and our immunities against the psychogy of FEAR AND PANIC propaganda being spread by the media and we read between the lines of all this lockdown if its not to deceive the world while something bigger is in the offing.how can u be indoors and protect yourself from an airborne 'virus' that can be carried very far cuz its light density and is capable of even penetrating the nose mask cuz now,they say now that it can be passed and contracted through breathing as if its like the angel of death in exodus in the bible....doesn't it sounds stupid? That means, you're no longer safe in your homes, cuz as long as you're in this earth you need to keep on breathing air to be alive.this sound so unscientific,ridiculously stupid,contradicting and insulting to all that is scientific knowledge in nature and is against every rule of science that we've learned since we became conscious of ourselves.And to make matters worse,our government did not carry out any of their their own research to verify the authenticity claims of a 'virus' before taking those decisions but are using the research and data of other countries to carry out its own conclusion,analysis and decisions which it insulting to our intelligence as a whole.well d world chose to be deceived cuz according to the Chinese,'fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me'...don't worry,we've already overcome this fiasco cuz we are more than conquerors
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Bennycollins: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2020
The damage had been done before the
the government started acting. Over 4000 people are said to have had close contact with the index case. All thanks to Buhari who delayed the the boundaries and airport closure order for his daughter and COS to return.
chiemmanuel:
Why are the numbers increasing despite the lock down
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Avalancheman: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Ikio:
are u this evil.....

Do you know the number of families this virus has affected?

Are they in Nigeria or abroad
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Elohe001:

Dream on.
After all ignorance is bliss.
Just stay indoors and don't be a covidiot let people not suffer as a resultbof your own stupidity.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Have your way what is stopping you na go and contract the virus and let us know.Covidiot.
Elohe001:

and secondly,I'm perfect,excellent,full of wisdom,grace,truth,power,authority,glory and i have a sound mind as a god,a king and a priest that i am..i'd love for you to have this qualities too,it would be of big benefits to you...shalom shalom,maranatha
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Thunderblasts(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
Please NCDC should keep this update to themselves.

They keep increasing the figure gradually on daily basis as if it is a written script.

The fact is that Coronavirus has little or no effect on the black man, just like Malaria and bird flu. Also most black people are asymptomatic to Coronavirus, (meaning they contract the virus without showing any symptoms) and recover without medication after a given time.

Most Nigerians are positive to this virus or have cleared it even without knowing. This is the reason we've not recorded enough cases and death like italy, UK, USA and other developed countries who have better health facilities than us.

That is not to say we should be lackadaisical in the war against Coronavirus, but we should suppress fear and be courageously optimistic
FOOL
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by donjoesbry(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why are the numbers increasing despite the lock down

What an amazing worship to listen to at this time. I was super blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTkXRZ1Yig
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Ifidon25: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:
This is just the beginning......

Lockdown would be extended for 3 more weeks.....
their father
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Ifidon25:
their father

Even their mother too...... tongue
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Dindrex: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
To know how this covid 19 can be reduced,managed and posibbly cured,click this link
https://hellodindu..com/2020/04/safety-measures-for-corona-viruscovid-19.html
God bless
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Harrykn: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
frubben:
33 discharge. How manage

Update!
Update! !
Update!!!
INTERNATIONAL THEIF THEIF
Keep us updated.

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by rollandben(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Audio updates everyday, Nigeria Govt and Lagos govt shouldn't think we don't know the tricks behind the Updates and Corona virus itself. all we are waiting for is to wait till when you guys will freed us from this civil war you called stay at home. we are just peeping and waiting for the out come of all this trash. All of una behind this fake covid-19 updates will not end well. Shame with Lagos states Govt, To hell with Nig.Fed govt. STOP SPREADING FAKE NEW*
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by xrayj(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
you need to see it hunnie
Wish I could sweetie
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Elohe001:
The earlier we see this 'crises' as a sham,fraud,debacle and fiasco that it is,the better for us and our immunities against the psychogy of FEAR AND PANIC propaganda being spread by the media and we read between the lines of all this lockdown if its not to deceive the world while something bigger is in the offing.how can u be indoors and protect yourself from an airborne 'virus' that can be carried very far cuz its light density and is capable of even penetrating the nose mask cuz now,they say now that it can be passed and contracted through breathing as if its like the angel of death in exodus in the bible....doesn't it sounds stupid? That means, you're no longer safe in your homes, cuz as long as you're in this earth you need to keep on breathing air to be alive.this sound so unscientific,ridiculously stupid,contradicting and insulting to all that is scientific knowledge in nature and is against every rule of science that we've learned since we became conscious of ourselves.And to make matters worse,our government did not carry out any of their their own research to verify the authenticity claims of a 'virus' before taking those decisions but are using the research and data of other countries to carry out its own conclusion,analysis and decisions which it insulting to our intelligence as a whole.well d world chose to be deceived cuz according to the Chinese,'fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me'...don't worry,we've already overcome this fiasco cuz we are more than conquerors
I see why your mind would play games with you. grin you see this virus is a new virus arcoding to experts the details of the virus comes out bit by bit and vaguely, researches are been done to determine how to cure or manage the virus. at this moment the only known way to all countries is containment which means staying at home, staying at home indoors apparently is helping to contain the virus and yes! you are right, every country are following the chinese guidelines or data of staying indoors, and also staying indoors has also been applied on previous virus containments. If you continue to worry your head about what is really going on behind close doors you may not make it to the end of this crisis. besides even if you are correct in your assumptions, what are you going to do about it?.. Nothing! there is absolutely nothing you can do. so chill! cheesy do you want to see people dropping dead next to you before you believe?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
I see why your mind would play games with you. grin you see this virus is a new virus arcoding to experts the details of the virus comes out bit by bit and vaguely, researches are been done to determine how to cure or manage the virus. at this moment the only known way to all countries is containment which means staying at home, staying at home indoors apparently is helping to contain the virus and yes! you are right, every country are following the chinese guidelines or data of staying indoors, and also staying indoors has also been applied on previous virus containments. If you continue to worry your head about what is really going on behind close doors you may not make it to the end of this crisis. besides even if you are correct in your assumptions, what are you going to do about it?.. Nothing! there is absolutely nothing you can do. so chill! cheesy do you want to see people dropping dead next to you before you believe?
anybody dropping dead just died outta the FEAR AND PANIC PROPAGANDA campaign being spread about by the media for something that's non existent just for cheap subscription and blood money instead of spreading faith and hope
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Have your way what is stopping you na go and contract the virus and let us know.Covidiot.
las las,i pray that the eyes of your understanding be open to the truth before its too late and i can't contract a non-existing 'virus',cuz I'm a god and my Father has given me complete and unlimited dominion over all the works of his hands, both visible and invisible,physical and spiritual and has put all things under my feet even death and hell until the end of time.so sweetheart,I'm not afraid of anything,even death cuz I'm an immortal divine being.just have this consciousness and you'll see life the way I'm seeing it now and you'd never,ever be afraid of anything like a 'virus' again.shalom shalom,maranatha
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by demborise: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Any kind of vpn like pia, nord, hma, vpn911 and rdp available
Pof, match ourtime Mate1 etc available at cheap
Whats/App : +1 567 342 1167
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Dream on.
After all ignorance is bliss.
Just stay indoors and don't be a covidiot let people not suffer as a resultbof your own stupidity.
First of all, I'm not dreaming of it,I'm living the truth,its my reality,my consciousness and its become my identity.
And secondly,i give and propagate faith and hope and love to people through the light of the gospel while you propagate FEAR,PANIC AND CHAOS to the people in collaboration with the media houses looking for cheap media publicity by spreading this HOAX about a non existent 'virus' that does not occur anywhere,in n outta nature.las las,i pray that the light of the gospel would shine in your heart for you to know between the truth and reality AND facts,lies,fiasco,hoax,shams,deceptions and debacles before its too late...shalom shalom, maranatha
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Dollabiz: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
really
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Elohe001:

anybody dropping dead just died outta the FEAR AND PANIC PROPAGANDA campaign being spread about by the media for something that's non existent just for cheap subscription and blood money instead of spreading faith and hope
now you sound ridiculous. what is none existence? cheesy the virus is none existence?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
now you sound ridiculous. what is none existence? cheesy the virus is none existence?
it doesn't exist...its just a hoax
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Benemond(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Elohe001:

it doesn't exist...its just a hoax
do you have any proof to back your claims up? or do you just expect me to believe you because you said it's hoax? grin
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
What is the name of the weed you are taking?There is a differrence between illusion and reality
Elohe001:

las las,i pray that the eyes of your understanding be open to the truth before its too late and i can't contract a non-existing 'virus',cuz I'm a god and my Father has given me complete and unlimited dominion over all the works of his hands, both visible and invisible,physical and spiritual and has put all things under my feet even death and hell until the end of time.so sweetheart,I'm not afraid of anything,even death cuz I'm an immortal divine being.just have this consciousness and you'll see life the way I'm seeing it now and you'd never,ever be afraid of anything like a 'virus' again.shalom shalom,maranatha

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
I will only advice that you don't propagate ignorance in the name of faith.I could not read completely the nonsense you wrote because I was losing brain cells reading them.
Elohe001:

First of all, I'm not dreaming of it,I'm living the truth,its my reality,my consciousness and its become my identity.
And secondly,i give and propagate faith and hope and love to people through the light of the gospel while you propagate FEAR,PANIC AND CHAOS to the people in collaboration with the media houses looking for cheap media publicity by spreading this HOAX about a non existent 'virus' that does not occur anywhere,in n outta nature.las las,i pray that the light of the gospel would shine in your heart for you to know between the truth and reality AND facts,lies,fiasco,hoax,shams,deceptions and debacles before its too late...shalom shalom, maranatha
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by abeylee001: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hope all this are real?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by demborise: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any kind of vpn like pia, nord, hma, sock911 and rdp available
Pof, match ourtime Mate1 etc available at cheap
Whats/App : +1 567 342 1167

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.