Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases (70247 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:50am On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there
Do you know how many black people this virus has killed?....

They should update us and let people know how serious the situation is...
FEAR AND PANIC propagandamonger spotted...stop spreading fear and panic,for a non existing virus that cannot be found in nature
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Elohe001: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Avalancheman:
All na scam

Some people want to cash out by fire by force.
The LORD is so good to us Africans, corona is not as deadly as it up supposed to be especially when it is contracted here
na fiasco,deception.,sham and debacle and d truth go soon come out
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by ojun50(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
this means hundreds were already infected before the lockdown
Yea
Every one dat came into dis country before d close of the two international airport are 's....... Pet
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Rajosh(m): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
Please NCDC should keep this update to themselves.

They keep increasing the figure gradually on daily basis as if it is a written script.

The fact is that Coronavirus has little or no effect on the black man, just like Malaria and bird flu. Also most black people are asymptomatic to Coronavirus, (meaning they contract the virus without showing any symptoms) and recover without medication after a given time.

Most Nigerians are positive to this virus or have cleared it even without knowing. This is the reason we've not recorded enough cases and death like italy, UK, USA and other developed countries who have better health facilities than us.

That is not to say we should be lackadaisical in the war against Coronavirus, but we should suppress fear and be courageously optimistic
we should carryout a test of hypothesis on your claim that Corona virus has little or no effect on the black man. If you're right, we accept the null hypothesis and if you're wrong, we reject the null hypothesis. until then, these are mere assumptions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Kennydoc(m): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

They keep increasing the figure gradually on daily basis as if it is a written script.

The fact is that Coronavirus has little or no effect on the black man, just like Malaria and bird flu. Also most black people are asymptomatic to Coronavirus, (meaning they contract the virus without showing any symptoms) and recover without medication after a given time.

Most Nigerians are positive to this virus or have cleared it even without knowing. This is the reason we've not recorded enough cases and death like italy, UK, USA and other developed countries who have better health facilities than us.

That is not to say we should be lackadaisical in the war against Coronavirus, but we should suppress fear and be courageously optimistic

You guys keep throwing words around without thinking about the meaning. Do you know the meaning of 'most'? 'Most' definitely signifies more than half, at least 70%. If most Nigerians have COVID-19, that means more than140 million Nigerians have been infected so far. Even the total number of cases globally isn't anything close to 10 million (that's assuming that there are many infected people that were not captured in the various countries battling the pandemic at the moment). How then could over 100 million Nigerians have been infected so far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by ello29(m): 2:35am On Apr 06, 2020
I dont real understand why the figure is still going up if the country is lockdown for 14days or is our land board , Airports etc still open for some people? I think something is not right . They should start listing the full names and photo of those tested and shown positive or are they bigger than Boris Johnson or Putin or Trump? Why are we making it look like a dead sentence or a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by ChineduDanO: 3:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Hello guys!
I hope we all are staying safe. Quickly i would like you all to please watch more of my videos on my youtube channel @Chinedu Onyegbule Daniel, and please do not forget to click on the subscribe button to receive more updates on my videos. Thank you so much. I wish you all the best this month. Stay tuned and stay safe.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud0M6MJJOkdvsLO4oocTDg
Follow on instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=uko1be4ke0e1&utm_content=3j6eimm
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Angelawhite(m): 3:21am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

All these your grammar ended with “be courageous “
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Obipat(m): 3:26am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

oga, three Nigerians have died in USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 06, 2020
May GOD give us the wisdom to overcome this Covid-19 wahala

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by BobbyGenius(m): 4:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Coro now become champion league match were by giving the draw table out nods

Incredible
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Btruth: 4:58am On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
Mtchew, everyone is tired of this Corona scam, share money una no wan share, na to dey release results like jamb. We in Lagos are not used to all these multiple ejaculations and women wahala, abeg, remove the curfew

That was how I deliberately pour beans on the floor this morning and started picking it one by one just to keep myself busy
grin grin grin
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by kayusely70(m): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2020
We shall overcome
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Domif: 5:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Why is it that other states covid 19 patients don't recover except Lagos?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by taven(m): 5:34am On Apr 06, 2020
Wayray you said it all grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
People don already get am even before the lock down!

Even self Alot of people don get this viruse already and most of them don recover for house without them even knowing
See last last we all go dey alright
Nor worry yourself. If you get small thing go flex your self

Me just dey one bar now dey sip my bottle!
The hollandia yoghurt go follow me go house for my sisters. i need to buy something for them
Make them for open gate for me and also wake me up for my wechat bombing this night because sometimes those girls dey behave like witch

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by taven(m): 5:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Lagos his thier head office grin
Domif:
Why is it that other states covid 19 patients don't recover except Lagos?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Tywo2018: 5:37am On Apr 06, 2020
What's meaning of all these you are saying so you mean there's no much death in US and others you must joking.
ignis:

1 Like

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Elohe001:

this virus does not exist
its all a fiasco,scam,sham and debacle and its just a diversion and a big deception

Very pathetic you should be on your way to Italy go and contract the virus and come back and say this same nonsense.
Don't be ignorant and stupid at the same time it has disastrous consequences
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Ayomarcel(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why are the numbers increasing despite the lock down

Italy and USA , UK have been on lockdown for weeks but numbers still increase. You can't stop the spread you can only reduce it.
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Avalancheman:
All na scam

Some people want to cash out by fire by force.
The LORD is so good to us Africans, corona is not as deadly as it up supposed to be especially when it is contracted here
are u this evil.....

Do you know the number of families this virus has affected?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Glare247(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

Rubbish
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by oluwasegun007(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Jarus:

I have my test 10am tomorrow.

All the best... I pray its negative
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Perfecttouchade: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Na over night testing Dem dey do.?
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Sunsets: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Do not believe this misinformation. Covid19 has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with melanin. In America and Europe, blacks have been dying. Africa is not left out. Let us continue to observe every precaution as directed by WHO and NCDC.
ignis:

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2020
xrayj:

Honestly
I am not seeing an end to this thing o
This is serious
you need to see it hunnie
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by koredelomo(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

lots of black people have died reason up
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by cletz991(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Chairman what’s the way na
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

Even self Alot of people don get this viruse already and most of them don recover for house without them even knowing

The hollandia yoghurt go follow me go house for my sisters. i need to buy something for them
Make them for open gate for me and also wake me up for my wechat bombing this night because sometimes those girls dey behave like witch

Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by anonymous1759(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

Baba no comote food for guy men table.(secrecy is key)
Re: 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases by mattfeuter(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
SMH........Nigeria!

New cases confirmed everyday,
A patient gets discharged everyday,
The more cases are confirmed,
The Higher the panic level................................... which means more money to be donated to NCDC.......call me crazy but do you guys see a pattern here?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.