Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Wahala dey - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wahala dey (32312 Views)

We gather dey / I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / Konga Online Store Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala dey by babayinka77(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=TokyoBulls post=93287720]My phone number is 08030410792 [/quot

Thanks bro for your response. I will contact you soon.
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by eezeribe(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nice
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Now if u have any questions, pls call the map.Ng customer rep line. Be guided, Dont send money to anybody except the company. And pls visit there website and instagram page to have all information you need.

To give u a simple answer. YES INVEST WITH THE MAP.NG

The best thing you can do for yourselve if u live in lagos is to go to one of there offices. The address is on the first page of my post.

If u live in ABUJA They are opening a branch but idk if operations have started in abuja yet.

But where ever u are its simple to invest with the map.
Check there INSTAGRAM PAGE to know more.
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Raskie01
TokyoBulls
Traycee
Epognosis

Thanks for sharing more info.
Re: Wahala dey by RealEzee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
I saw one of their bikes around lambe area, truly this no b juju its real, soon to invest wink
Re: Wahala dey by GoodBoi1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Interesting
Re: Wahala dey by fastandfurious: 1:57am On Sep 29, 2020
I've been paid with the recent CRM package. I'd appreciate if the guys doubting could drop some evidence.
Re: Wahala dey by bigtt76(f): 4:36am On Sep 29, 2020
Aptly explained. I wonder why people don't learn in this country. Its only a matter of time that this would crash when the number of 'investors' increases astronomically.

What many failed to analyze are as follows: -

1. Do they have competition in terms of delivery service?
2. How many deliveries do they carry out in a day and for whom?
3. What is their cost of operations and at what point do they break even?
4. How do they handle regulatory and safety requirements
5. Are they licensed as a co-operative society?
6. Do they have a license from Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to operate this business?
7. Are they insured?
8. Most of those claiming weekly payouts are likely to be part of the scheme - BEWARE!

Its left to the investors shaaa to do their due diligence.

Imagine what happens on the international oil market, when the supply on the market outweighs demand, the OPEC countries start to cut down production in order to shore up the price per barrel ....same thing happens here - the more the investors, the more bikes purchased, the more saturated the market becomes and what happens? The less the transaction charges and less income to the investors. At the end of the day, you will be forced to take back a rundown bike and burden to manage them resulting in you being forced to sell at a giveaway price since bikes are not allowed as Okada again.

ByeByeMan:

If you were smart you would understand my question. You need to think outside the box if you want to make smart decisions. Firstly for them to make 5k per day and pay you 30k weekly and still pay the riders and the staffs at the office and still keep some profit means they would have to be making at least double what they are giving you per day. They said it themselves that they rent the bikes from you for 5k/day. So if they can only make 5k/day then how is this a profitable business ? Unless you are an agent for them then Nigerians need to do better and learn to ask more questions before jumping into things with their hard earned money and attacking people who are willing to do the thinking and ask the right questions.

So my question still stands, do delivery bikes make up to 10k/day ? Is it possible or not ? Some people claim to make 15 - 20k per day. You have to ask yourself some questions that make sense to you even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else. If it doesn't make sense to you then you have to hold on to your money.

5 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by bigtt76(f): 4:39am On Sep 29, 2020
I bet you no one would post their bank statement here showing the weekly payouts because nothing of such happened. cheesy

Geesammy:
Can someone pls post some legitimate documents and weekly remittance received for those of us willing to invest too, so we can make adequate decisions.

Is there any form of official document to seal the contract in case of default?

Let someone give good explanation and picture evidence.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2020
bigtt76:
I bet you no one would post their bank statement here showing the weekly payouts because nothing of such happened. cheesy

Lady for goodness sake haba!

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by JGreg(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2020
raskie01:

I was also in doubt some few weeks ago. The only regret I have now is that I had not started earlier. See attached proof of their payment. They also have a duly signed MOU for each of their business plan, sealed by a lawyer. You can also contact me for more info.

Please can someone guide me through on what the minimum investment plan is and how to go about it, Thanks,this is my email easygee86@gmail.com
Re: Wahala dey by twaintoy(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2020
JGreg:

Please can someone guide me through on what the minimum investment plan is and how to go about it, Thanks,this is my email easygee86@gmail.com
Just check their IG page. Enough information is there. Or send them a DM on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2020
bigtt76:

NOTED
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
bigtt76:

Aunty bigtt76 i no hear you clearly abeg wetin you say?.

Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Even as naija take scatter and business no gree move base on protest and the rest, i received roi yesterday oo. bigtt76 calm down.

But sha things dont look good due to the ongoing protest and shutdown. Things might not go smoothly. Anyways we thank GOD

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Dont invest. It is a scammed. I am in a battle to recoup my funds. They scammed me. Their M.D is a crook. Big time crook

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2020
espionagesavvy:
Dont invest. It is a scammed. I am in a battle to recoup my funds. They scammed me. Their M.D is a crook. Big time crook
What happened exactly?
Re: Wahala dey by Peterpan222(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
espionagesavvy:

I hate it when people come up to spew trash. Haba! I'm forced to comment here. What is exactly your problem? Why are Nigerians so impatient? Did you read terms and conditions and understand fully everything you need to know? What exactly is scam here? Haba.

If you don't get Ur ROI in exactly due date, my frnd send them a message and then relax. Give it sometime na. It's Human being like you and I that working their asz off under the scorching sun as Dispatch riders and others, just to make fund for the company in other to pay investors. Haba! Even they themselves the feel the heat of this country. They nor be Forex traders, they nor be magic money makers. When everywhere stew, enjoy with them. When everywhere sour, bear with them.

Learn to ask questions. Myself did tremendous research. Contacted lots of persons here b4 forging ahead. Currently, 2moro is gonna make it 11th ROI. Some have gotten their full ROI. Shuu.

Delays is part of every business. I've had delays in the past, but now, if it's not Monday then it's gonna be Tuesday.

Abeggg!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Peterpan222:

I hate it when people come up to spew trash. Haba! I'm forced to comment here. What is exactly your problem? Why are Nigerians so impatient? Did you read terms and conditions and understand fully everything you need to know? What exactly is scam here? Haba.

If you don't get Ur ROI in exactly due date, my frnd send them a message and then relax. Give it sometime na. It's Human being like you and I that working their asz off under the scorching sun as Dispatch riders and others, just to make fund for the company in other to pay investors. Haba! Even they themselves the feel the heat of this country. They nor be Forex traders, they nor be magic money makers. When everywhere stew, enjoy with them. When everywhere sour, bear with them.

Learn to ask questions. Myself did tremendous research. Contacted lots of persons here b4 forging ahead. Currently, 2moro is gonna make it 11th ROI. Some have gotten their full ROI. Shuu.

Delays is part of every business. I've had delays in the past, but now, if it's not Monday then it's gonna be Tuesday.

Abeggg!!!

Please this is my opinion. I invested with them since the 27th of July 2020. Registered on their website, got an automated mail asking me to watch out for my invoice. Up till now, I am yet to get an invoice neither did I get my ROI. Spoken to their customercare, dmed them on Instagram, same nonsense that I will get it. Their M.D is just a crook. I have raised the issue with my bank to recall funds.
Re: Wahala dey by timstone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
greatmarshall:
please contact me through whatsapp and i will explain more to you... Check my signature for my contact

why not tell her here to educate others
Re: Wahala dey by imagrg(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
MMM resurfaced!
MBA, Bara, etc.
Na waoh. I can't risk my money in any.
MMM has taught me a lesson
Re: Wahala dey by Ameboperoo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
imagrg:
MMM resurfaced!
MBA, Bara, etc.
Na waoh. I can't risk my money in any.
MMM has taught me a lesson
Please shed more light on this.
Re: Wahala dey by Bright50135(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
some people will come in and talk trash over someone's bizness that has being into existence over 3yrs. A bizness registered with CAC and insured. if it is a scam, why not take legal actions and arrest their MD.or, is their MD hiding after scamming many people? which bizness without a set back? . U r suffering from impatience. probably, u invested with only 3 or 4 locations or slots. people who have millions investments with them are not making noises.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by Fadajasi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
espionagesavvy:

Please this is my opinion. I invested with them since the 27th of July 2020. Registered on their website, got an automated mail asking me to watch out for my invoice. Up till now, I am yet to get an invoice neither did I get my ROI. Spoken to their customercare, dmed them on Instagram, same nonsense that I will get it. Their M.D is just a crook. I have raised the issue with my bank to recall funds.
I suggest you go directly to their office to make your complaint. That is far too long.

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Marlodah(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
espionagesavvy:

July 27th can please shed more light on this, we are about to invest with them and which investment did you go for
Re: Wahala dey by Ameboperoo(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2020
I woke up to see my roi this morning for location investment I made on 21 last month.
Yesterday was the first Monday after 30 days of the investment.
Re: Wahala dey by Peterpan222(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
espionagesavvy:

Hmm, If you are so sure of this, it means you invested money has not been accounted for and thus, they can't pay you. The people you speak on phone with are customer service and are quite different from the Finance department. You don't just get to have the finance department contact. I remember the day I registered my sister and made payment from my own bank account whereas, the account details filled on the form was quite different. 24hrs past, we did see any invoice. We called the support and as usual "we will work on it".

48hrs later, my sister called by a different person entirely whose number is not in anywhere shared on the site or Instagram. I can't remember her name but she introduced herself as ...from the Finance department and was regarding complications in the account payment was made (my account) and that which is to receive the ROI (my sis account). Few hours that day, the Receipt arrived.

So, for the fact you are yet to receive a receipt since JULY, probably mean you have a special case. If need be, I'd suggest you pay them a visit and sort things out for yourself.

Just incase you decide to visit them, make sure your problem is solved before traveling back to your location and also make they issue u the MOU. Just make sure you have no other step left.

Your case is different anyways

2 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Peterpan222:

Hmm, If you are so sure of this, it means you invested money has not been accounted for and thus, they can't pay you. The people you speak on phone with are customer service and are quite different from the Finance department. You don't just get to have the finance department contact. I remember the day I registered my sister and made payment from my own bank account whereas, the account details filled on the form was quite different. 24hrs past, we did see any invoice. We called the support and as usual "we will work on it".

48hrs later, my sister called by a different person entirely whose number is not in anywhere shared on the site or Instagram. I can't remember her name but she introduced herself as ...from the Finance department and was regarding complications in the account payment was made (my account) and that which is to receive the ROI (my sis account). Few hours that day, the Receipt arrived.

So, for the fact you are yet to receive a receipt since JULY, probably mean you have a special case. If need be, I'd suggest you pay them a visit and sort things out for yourself.

Just incase you decide to visit them, make sure your problem is solved before traveling back to your location and also make they issue u the MOU. Just make sure you have no other step left.

Your case is different anyways

What is there address?
Re: Wahala dey by victorDanladi: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
kaywhy09:
My young brother told me about TheMap 2 years ago. I was in doubt. I ignored it.

He told me 3 months ago during the lockdown that he sustains with returns from TheMap. I was shocked.

I started with 180k location investment in July, up till now, I receives weekly alert. No stress!

I'm taking up their customer relations offer this September. TheMap, to the world.

I can give you more details if you so desire.
Please,does the weekly alert include your capital?
Re: Wahala dey by Ameboperoo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
victorDanladi:

Please,does the weekly alert include your capital?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.