Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wahala dey - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wahala dey (32308 Views)

We gather dey / I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / Konga Online Store Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala dey by mahey119: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Themap.ng is currently not doing well at the moment, the management are currently in deep shit with investors money.
Themap.ng recently cancelled one of their business package called CRMi where thousands of investors invested over a billion naira.
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money and pay the supposed weekly ROI since Sept,2020 till this day of writing this message.

Investors are panicking and some of them are currently facing hard times now.

If you call the map.ng, stories upon stories and lies is what you will get about their situation.

My advise to you out there, do not make the mistake others have made and when you call the below company's phone number, you will be persuaded to invest and they will lie that everything is going smoothly, please do not fall for it.

Let them sort out their problems and refund investors monies.
Investors are in pains right now and suffering.
Please do not be deceived. Its all lies.

I'll continue to provide updates on their operations accordingly.
Regards,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala dey by mahey119: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Themap.ng is currently not doing well at the moment, the management are currently in deep shit with investors money.
Themap.ng recently cancelled one of their business package called CRMi where thousands of investors invested over a billion naira.
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money since August,2020 till this day of writing this message.

If you call the map.ng, stories upon stories and lies is what you will get about their situation.

My advise to you out there, do not make the mistake others have made and when you call the below company's phone number, you will be persuaded to invest and they will lie that everything is going smoothly, please do not fall for it.

Regards,
Re: Wahala dey by soccerpipe(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmm...I just pray i get my money back because i'm already regretting investing with them.
Re: Wahala dey by Mydazz(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
mahey119:
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money since August,2020 till this day of writing this message.

Regards,

Please is it true that the Lekki office or any of the offices is opened currently?
Re: Wahala dey by Ameboperoo(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Mydazz:

Please is it true that the Lekki office or any of the offices is opened currently?
All their offices are closed some have been looted by angry investors.
Even the Abuja office, their properties were moved away maybe by themap
Re: Wahala dey by OlowuJohn: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
The fraudulent MD Anyanso Mma cannot be seen anywhere, no information rather than one email sent out today as delay method.
Re: Wahala dey by bigtt76(f): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
I tried warning people as far back as September 2020 but una nor gree hear word

https://www.nairaland.com/5776359/map.ng-lets-discuss/2#94420006 cheesy cheesy cheesy

mahey119:
As you are reading this message, the company could not refund back investors money and pay the supposed weekly ROI since Sept,2020 till this day of writing this message.

I'll continue to provide updates on their operations accordingly.
Regards,
Re: Wahala dey by soccerpipe(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
OlowuJohn:
The fraudulent MD Anyanso Mma cannot be seen anywhere, no information rather than one email sent out today as delay method.

They sent u a mail today?
Re: Wahala dey by akinonigbinde: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
That guy Anyanso is a fraudulent criminal. Collected people's money, now to make refund he initiated himself, he suddenly disappeared into thin air.

I will want to believe that there is no money anywhere to pay GV, ROI, or refund as he has squandered and misappropriated investors funds.

Well, I'll give him a benefit of doubt based on the email he sent out today. Next month is almost here
Re: Wahala dey by DaCharis2016: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pls who can advise here on the way to go for recouping or whatever?
Re: Wahala dey by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2020
DaCharis2016:

Shun Ponzi schemes! The only way recoup some money is through physical threat. Going the way of dialogue won't work, taking him to court won't work, and involving financial institutions won't work as they are not a legal financial institution.

Advice I count your losses. If they pay you which would be a miracle, perfect. If not, learn a lesson that all Ponzi schemes must and will crash

2 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by ByeByeMan: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
I have told you people since the first page of this thread to ask questions before putting your money anywhere. "They are paying" does not mean they are legit. That is what confuses a lot of Nigerians. Ponzi schemes always pay. Until they don't. Think outside of the box.. it was obvious this wasn't safe.

The constant promo upon promo every week

Introduction of various business plans that makes no sense.

The speed at which they were expanding.

It should have been clear that he was just using your money to set up a business for himself and will then come back later to tell you that the business failed and he will refund you gradually. The speed at which he was expanding I knew that was the plan all along, he ran to open a branch in Abuja and Enugu and I just laughed. He was in a hurry before the money stops coming in. Now he is rich but he will use 5 years to pay you all back, maybe even 10 years. He just took a no interest loan and there's nothing you can do about it. That is if he even pays. He might make a deal with the corrupt Efcc and get away with it just like MBA forex is going to do.

CRMi should have woken you up because it didn't even make any sense. Just like the VR investment. They make no sense. 180% in 6 months to train people? How does that earn you money ? The CRMi investment made me conclude that it was 100% a fraudulent company. Nigerians don't listen though so they ignore your comments and go ahead to invest.

Sorry for your loss.

14 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by betalife1: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
It was too obvious.
I don’t know why people fell for this, thinking it was legit. What type of roi would one get from logistics or the nonsense crmi that would make a coy pay 100% return.
Nigerians never learn
Re: Wahala dey by saajus: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Why can't Nigerians invest their money by themselves? Many of these so-called investors are running away with people's money. It is getting too much. MBA is another shocker that the reality will soon dawn on the investors.

If you have no idea, buy farmland and grow something. Find a market or good storage method or value-added service you can add to your farm produce in case you don't sell on time. There is no shortcut. 100%, 200% ROI is not realistic in the business world except your business is a groundbreaking innovation.

4 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by ByeByeMan: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2020
betalife1:
It was too obvious.
I don’t know why people fell for this, thinking it was legit. What type of roi would one get from logistics or the nonsense crmi that would make a coy pay 100% return.
Nigerians never learn

Their business concept was good though. The bike business is at least realistic. But not that amount. I am sure its possible to give out a delivery bike with a return of maybe 10 - 15k weekly. I would even be very interested if he offered 10k weekly until the bike wears out. But this 30k weekly then you get your bike back was just so ridiculous. Greed ruined him.
Re: Wahala dey by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Boys can finally rest
Re: Wahala dey by SaintUlot: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

Shun Ponzi schemes! The only way recoup some money is through physical threat. Going the way of dialogue won't work, taking him to court won't work, and involving financial institutions won't work as they are not a legal financial institution.

Advice I count your losses. If they pay you which would be a miracle, perfect. If not, learn a lesson that all Ponzi schemes must and will crash

I sight you bro
Re: Wahala dey by SaintUlot: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
DaCharis2016:

I am happy for you that you only invested what you can afford to lose, so you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Wahala dey by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
SaintUlot:

I sight you bro

Cheers bro. History will always vindicate the sincere
Re: Wahala dey by LewsTherin: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

Cheers bro. History will always vindicate the sincere

I don't think the guy started the business as a ponzi scheme. But he definitely set it up using ponzi structures. And like every ponzi scheme, it must crash. No matter how good and honest the intentions of the promoter is.
Re: Wahala dey by LewsTherin: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
A couple of young guys I mentor asked me about themap sometime ago as they were thinking of investing and I own a delivery company myself. I sat them down and calculated it out for them. It was just too bloody obvious that their structure was going to fail. Only a greedy or foolish person would fail to see it.

Wetin dey pain me for the matter is seeing people invest millions in something that is guaranteed to fail and me dey find 6million to buy out a company whose owner wants to relocate.

Person wey get head no get cap. Plenty people wey get cap dey throwey dem caps. I weak.

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Sirolad(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
It reminds me of tranberg
Re: Wahala dey by lekside11: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2020
ByeByeMan:

If you were smart you would understand my question. You need to think outside the box if you want to make smart decisions. Firstly for them to make 5k per day and pay you 30k weekly and still pay the riders and the staffs at the office and still keep some profit means they would have to be making at least double what they are giving you per day. They said it themselves that they rent the bikes from you for 5k/day. So if they can only make 5k/day then how is this a profitable business ? Unless you are an agent for them then Nigerians need to do better and learn to ask more questions before jumping into things with their hard earned money and attacking people who are willing to do the thinking and ask the right questions.

So my question still stands, do delivery bikes make up to 10k/day ? Is it possible or not ? Some people claim to make 15 - 20k per day. You have to ask yourself some questions that make sense to you even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else. If it doesn't make sense to you then you have to hold on to your money.

The delivery bikes make more than 10k a day. I wanted a bike to deliver something and return it back at ikeja from Anthony sometime ago, they charged me 2.5k. It is really a booming business. You can get a bike and run it yourself.
Re: Wahala dey by akin1991: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get d best GIS (Geographic information system) training..u will ive d opportunity to learn different things like NDWI(normalized difference water index),NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index),Time mapping, 3d mapping, georeferencing,digitizing,Geocoding,watershed delineation, stream extraction, digitizing in google earth, image classification, land cover mapping, land change modeler and celulla automata/Markov chain for land cover forecast/prediction, creation of web map(Qgis2web),map publishing (Qgis cloud),preparation of data,buffering analysis, service area analysis, cost path,location allocation analysis, contour mapping etc..... U will also have d opportunity to use different GIS software's such as ArcGis,Qgis,surfer,idrisi terrset,Global mapper,smartGIS, SAS planet,map puzzle etc... Online training 7k, physical training 40k
Re: Wahala dey by kkinternet: 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
Scam

Re: Wahala dey by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
kkinternet:
Scam

Hope you guys find them. I only wonder what finding them will do you guys.

Shun Ponzi scheme

Sgt PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by SaintUlot: 4:54am On May 07, 2021
kkinternet:
Scam

You people said they have bikes, go and seize the bikes and recover your money.
Re: Wahala dey by bigtt76(f): 7:23am On May 07, 2021
Where are those flaunting SMS alerts and bank statements to prove they were legit? When you warn people they don't want to listen. See the faves of the management team sef should tell you they were fraudsters cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by bigtt76(f): 7:23am On May 07, 2021
Audio bikes cheesy cheesy cheesy

SaintUlot:

You people said they have bikes, go and seize the bikes and recover your money.
Re: Wahala dey by Bamimoyin: 5:56pm On May 20, 2021
Kindly find attached the Fleet Management Opportunities.
BIKE INVESTMENT
TENURE: 2 years
Minimum Investment: N600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand Naira)
Payment Plan:
- Monthly - N40,000 every month for 2 years = 600,000 + 60% ROI = N960,000
- Biannual - N270,000 every 6 months for 2 years (payment is received 2 times in year) = N600,000 + 80% ROI = N1,080,000
- Annual - N600,000 every year for 2 years (payment is received once every year) = N600,000 + 100%ROI = N1.2M

SIENNA
Tenure: 2 Years
Minimum Investment: N3,000,000 (Three Million Naira)
Payment Plan :
1.5M every 6 months for 2 years (Payment is received 2 times every years) = N3M + 100%ROI = 6M
Re: Wahala dey by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2021
Bamimoyin:
Kindly find attached the Fleet Management Opportunities.
BIKE INVESTMENT
TENURE: 2 years
Minimum Investment: N600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand Naira)
Payment Plan:
- Monthly - N40,000 every month for 2 years = 600,000 + 60% ROI = N960,000
- Biannual - N270,000 every 6 months for 2 years (payment is received 2 times in year) = N600,000 + 80% ROI = N1,080,000
- Annual - N600,000 every year for 2 years (payment is received once every year) = N600,000 + 100%ROI = N1.2M

SIENNA
Tenure: 2 Years
Minimum Investment: N3,000,000 (Three Million Naira)
Payment Plan :
1.5M every 6 months for 2 years (Payment is received 2 times every years) = N3M + 100%ROI = 6M

Heavenly father!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.