Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus (31638 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by mullerman: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Congratulations the governor
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by asakanbi(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2020
What is COVID '19 that we cannot cure if OKO OLOYUN is alive...
We for don hear COVID 1001 flusher, drink one spoon and use 3spoon to bath twice daily..
COVID flusher.. Agboo takun takun toun un fo VIRUS kurolara cheesy cheesy

Show your guy some love... This lock down is killing me

FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT (3056752307)
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2020
smile11s:
Nice one.
But I hope this wasn’t staged and just political
So you wanted him to diesorry ur disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by asakanbi(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
We for don hear COVID 1001 flusher, drink one spoon and use 3spoon to bath twice daily..

*FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT (3056752307)*
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by wingmanIII: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Congratulations Seyi,
You're marked for greatness. Carry on.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by tot(f): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
The Igbo man(Doc)that died nkoh ?if not beta medical facilities,wetin bubu and other irresponsible criminals Dey find go do in uk,Germany etc hospital ?What happens to Abuja hospital?iranu

Your ignorance has no part 2.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Sayfact: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Scam don enter this thing
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by asakanbi(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2020

*FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT(3056752307
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by okewumi: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2020
The day l told my retired papa that Seyi tested positive, they almost collapse. grin
Naso they kept praying for the guy everyday for quick recovery.

My papa said that the guy doesn't joke with pensioners in Oyo state and all their outstanding Ajimobi left since 2012 makinde paid it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Wow! Congratulations and please continue all good works. God bless
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Integrafamoo: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Luvinghubby:
Congrats Governor, I hope these experience will humble you and make you see all your Billions as vanity. You were already a billionare before you became governor why not give oyo state excellent governance and make name for yourself, you never know what the tomorrow holds for you and your children. You maybe nominated for higher positions in future.

Has he not been doing that? GSM has been extraordinary in governance and his people are not complaining for the very first time.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by manontree: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
Dont know what to believe about this covid-19 again sef...someone miraculously recovers after 5/6days of testing when the actual incubation period of the virus is 14days. Not hating on the man ooo but What happens to isolating him for another 14days to verify this claim? One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!

It is the same COVID 19 everywhere. Some researchers have noted the impressive recovery and mortality rates in Africa with the exception of Congo DRC. Some of the reasons adduced for these are:

Malaria endemicity and the relatively high residual serum level of hydroxychloroquine in the African population;

The protective cross immunity is putative role of consistent and universal BCG vaccination.

The type IV hypersensitivity following the BCG vaccination leaves a large pool of CD4 helper T-cells and Natural Killer Cells Lymphocytes that help in Viral eradication, minimizing replication and thus enhancing Host immunity to fight the fatal secondary bacterial pneumonia.

It was observed that Countries with high Covid-19 fatality like Italy and Spain were said to have abandoned BCG vaccination since the 1950s and those with low fatality like Japan are said to have maintained BCG vaccination all through the years

The last factor is the humidity. The virus do not survive for long in-vitro beyond 28 degree Celsius of temperature and the average temperature in Africa now is around 35 degree Celsius. This may help in eradicating sequestered Corona viruses in the environment.

I have said this time and again and would continue to say it. We won't see the kind of fatalities seen in Europe, America and China. Many that do get them would recover and very easily. Over 99% of us that are infected would not even know it until full recovery. If Seyi Makinde, the UCH CMD and Bala were not tested, they wouldnt have known they had this

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by collitexnaira(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
You see, he recovered without showing any symptoms oo.

This virus is not for majority of the African populace. Many have contracted the virus and recovered without knowing because they didn't do test nor exhibit the symptoms
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin wink grin grin grin these clown -thieves sha.So Makinde is now free while Boris with beta medical facilities still Dey hospital.What is the brand medicine our doctors Dey use sad? Dey should help USA,Europe biko sad.Dis wuruwuru jazz ehn cheesy

Makinde and Boris are 2 distinct individuals with different genetic, health, and physical make up... Makinde is clearly tougher, younger, fitter, and far healthier than the other...

The average European already has an immune health weakened by poor eating habits, smoking, underlying health issues, just name it.

I have said it here before... A truly homegrown Nigerian or African with no history of respiratory issues, can't easily succumb to this imported virus... I'm being validated everyday.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by hAlexandro(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Crownwealth7103:
A big congratulations to our own GSM
what brand of GSM is he? �‍♂️ �
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ripOMOTUNDE: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God. GSM is back!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2020
wealth25:

So you wanted him to diesorry ur disappointed.

Honestly, I don't quite understand your fellow countrymen o.

People will just be itching for news of deaths of their fellow citizens to this virus in order to draw correlations to Europe, and underscore their disaffection for their leaders... Is that not stupidity and wickedness on a whole new level??!..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ContractKiller: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2020
[img]https://images./1Tn8IsMDlPpmprVBchwz8T.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Proverbs 17:5
Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Angelfrost post=88143219]

Honestly, I don't quite understand your fellow countrymen o.

People will just be itching for news of deaths of their fellow citizens to this virus in order to draw correlations to Europe, and underscore their disaffection for their leaders... Is that not stupidity and wickedness on a whole new level??!..[/quote. Ignore them biko,,,God who have started to disappoint them will continue to disappoint them all.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Digitallen(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2020
God be praised
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by DonsoloJ: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2020
You are just blabbing,what do you even know self?stupidity to the highest order.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by TheVerdict: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Idiot.. God Actually Humbled Him For Labelling The Virus An APC Virus. Ironically He Received Treatments From An APC State.

You either deliberately chose to be uninformed or you are just plain stupid. Ever heard of UCH? Well, there are Doctors there. Plus he self isolated at HOME! Same with the Governor of Bauchi. Google asymptomatic.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
Dont know what to believe about this covid-19 again sef...someone miraculously recovers after 5/6days of testing when the actual incubation period of the virus is 14days. Not hating on the man ooo but What happens to isolating him for another 14days to verify this claim? One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!

Yes o this is Nigeria where every story can be cookup
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by kpompey: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Makinde and UCH CMD announcing to have the virus are politically triggered and not real. It was scripted. The reason for this we shall unravel in few days. Another way to earn empathy and cheap popularity among Oyo-state populace.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./1Tn8IsMDlPpmprVBchwz8T.jpg[/img]

May Allah make you worse than those you mock both in this world and in the next!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Ayed44: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Idiot.. God Actually Humbled Him For Labelling The Virus An APC Virus. Ironically He Received Treatments From An APC State.
YOU are angry that he recovered. Sorry!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Olanfra: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2020
GSM is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by HundHunter(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Honbright:

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1246925979706146819?s=19

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1246926075445248000?s=19

Hmmmmm..... is it two weeks already? Since his confirmation.

I guess he can't wait anymore, seeing the cash flow and donations coming and going from the distance.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Dpharisee: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
GermanMelania:
So quick. But we still get cases 4 weeks no resolution

Hydroxychloroquine treats it at the very early stages
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Powersurge: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
GermanMelania:
So quick. But we still get cases 4 weeks no resolution

They are the average or below average citizens.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Ayed44: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin wink grin grin grin these clown -thieves sha.So Makinde is now free while Boris with beta medical facilities still Dey hospital.What is the brand medicine our doctors Dey use sad? Dey should help USA,Europe biko sad.Dis wuruwuru jazz ehn cheesy
Recovery from Covid 19 is not actually about better medical facilities. It's all about how effectively your body immune system can fight the virus. The virus has no known cure for now, it's only your body immune system that can fight and defeat it. So if ur body immune system is compromised (maybe due to old age or u have underlying health issues) u are gone, it doesn't matter if u are in the best hospital in America or Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.