Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus (31623 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Docahmzy29(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
Dont know what to believe about this covid-19 again sef...someone miraculously recovers after 5/6days of testing when the actual incubation period of the virus is 14days. Not hating on the man ooo but What happens to isolating him for another 14days to verify this claim? One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!

Bro I swear u just said my mind now....there is something fishy about this covid-19 in naija.....within how many days, he his now negative ......Sha only God knows best
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by rummmy: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
What are they using to treat them since corona virus have no known cure worldwide?
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Ayed44: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
kpompey:
Makinde and UCH CMD announcing to have the virus are politically triggered and not real. It was scripted. The reason for this we shall unravel in few days. Another way to earn empathy and cheap popularity among Oyo-state populace.
Don't be ignorant. NCDC carried out the rest, hear from them first.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Pelecius: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
Dont know what to believe about this covid-19 again sef...someone miraculously recovers after 5/6days of testing when the actual incubation period of the virus is 14days. Not hating on the man ooo but What happens to isolating him for another 14days to verify this claim? One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!

He said he was asymptomatic. He could have contracted the virus for about two weeks before testing. I'm sure he decided to test because CMD UCH and others that he might have contact with tested positive.

Again, DG NCDC said most cases show mild or no symptoms, I'm sure that's why we have a good recovery rate than advanced countries with 10s of thousands of ventilators and good medical facilities.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
HANDSOME, FRESH, RICH, BRILLIANT, HARDWORKING GOVERNOR IS BACK ON HIS FEET... WOW!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Kennyfancy(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nope
all PDP governor's has recovered, we waiting for APC to recover
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Tomsas: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=88139698] nope[/qu
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by bestabigaelever(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
FSolar:
There’s something missing in all of this.
I am telling you
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Tomsas: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Idiot.. God Actually Humbled Him For Labelling The Virus An APC Virus. Ironically He Received Treatments From An APC State.

What has led to the word idiot? And if I may ask, which of the APC did he receive treatment? Spreading lies is never a good prowess for good people.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by kpompey: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Ayed44:
Don't be ignorant. NCDC carried out the rest, hear from them first.

This is Nigeria where anything can happen and mind you none of these guys can be trusted. NCDC are human who equally needs money. They have a price.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ContractKiller: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2020
[img]https://images./1fH6Gvqg0oE5xtsUloANvp.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

May Allah make you worse than those you mock both in this world and in the next!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Shawl001(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2020
How are these people doing this thing, or are they just pulling people's leg, with this "test positive today, becomes negative by noon day" scam.
Does it mean, we now have cure for this virus?
NCDC should share to us "a before and after picture" of one patient at least. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Johnnyessence(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Kennyfancy:
all PDP governor's has recovered, we waiting for APC to recover

yes.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin wink grin grin grin these clown -thieves sha.So Makinde is now free while Boris with beta medical facilities still Dey hospital.What is the brand medicine our doctors Dey use sad? Dey should help USA,Europe biko sad.Dis wuruwuru jazz ehn cheesy

UK and US are too proud to seek help from us.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin wink grin grin grin these clown -thieves sha.So Makinde is now free while Boris with beta medical facilities still Dey hospital.What is the brand medicine our doctors Dey use sad? Dey should help USA,Europe biko sad.Dis wuruwuru jazz ehn cheesy

What of Prince Charles that recovered within 7 days as well?

It do surprise me, are you guys expecting otherwise reports?

Bad Belle fellows.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Imjustagirl(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:

It's very true. Some people get it, never show symptoms, not even the slightest headache. Then it disappears within a short while. They develop immunity towards it. And they were never even tested! Scientists in the UK have already seen some cases like this.

We wouldn't have known about Makinde's own. It's cos tested, cos he came in contact with an affected person.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by freesoul12: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2020
That's for those that believe d guy get am. Forget.. d guy didn't contact it in d first place
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Obakoolex(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Luvinghubby:
Congrats Governor, I hope these experience will humble you and make you see all your Billions as vanity. You were already a billionare before you became governor why not give oyo state excellent governance and make name for yourself, you never know what the tomorrow holds for you and your children. You maybe nominated for higher positions in future.

Vanity crew spotted....what has he been doing in governance all this while if not betterment of citizens

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by bettylizzy(f): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:

Don't forget that this virus depends more on your immune system, how well your body fight virus and heal itself. If your immune system is good from onset without underlying health issues your recovery will be fast. Dint forget we get better herbs in Nigeria just that we don't want to tap into it.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by maxiuc(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
People keep getting negative and been discharged yet there is no deduction in the number of people infected with the virus rather it increases everyday,

This NCDC needs thorough investigation
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ComradeRahmon(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Coronal virus and political approach.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by leosahm(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:

lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by pacificom: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Idiot.. God Actually Humbled Him For Labelling The Virus An APC Virus. Ironically He Received Treatments From An APC State.
Like it or not, he is the Best governor is the whole South West.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by joyandfaith: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
80 of people with covid will have no or mild symptoms and will recover without special trearment. 20% will have severe symtoms. mortality in covid is 2 to 10% and this is even complicated by underlying illness.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Blesyn22(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Temysteve(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Crownwealth7103:
A big congratulations to our own GSM
yeepeeee!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by GEEBITE: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2020
A real idiot spotted.He was under isolation in Ibadan,is Oyo state an APC state.Definitely you wished he didnt recover but God has shamed you.
Yanmiriflathead:
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by lawrenzooo: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!
Exactly my thought. Am beginning to feel the one our people imported could probably be Covid-18.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by GEEBITE: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Lol. Go and amend the constitution to make Ajimobi to rule your own family for ever.
olaniyilukman:
This man called Makinde will destroy Oyo state with his cluessless policies and ill equipped preparation to govern the pacesetter state. I am ahamebof being Oyo indigene and I felt really bad to have associated myself with these mess... Oyo in general will miss Ajimobi, he is the kind of leader that can govern Oyo state
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by GEEBITE: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
You are a comedian already,go on instagram or facebook during this lockdown to start making money. Imagine you chose to crack joke first before asking for help,your priority level needs to be reordered.
asakanbi:
What is COVID '19 that we cannot cure if OKO OLOYUN is alive...
We for don hear COVID 1001 flusher, drink one spoon and use 3spoon to bath twice daily..
COVID flusher.. Agboo takun takun toun un fo VIRUS kurolara cheesy cheesy

Show your guy some love... This lock down is killing me

*FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT (3056752307)*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Shrinks, Recession Imminent / Aisha Mamman, Buhari’s Sister In-law Is Dead / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.