Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus (31625 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by GEEBITE: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
You are right,my mum too told me she went on her knees immediately to start praying for his recovery.
okewumi:
The day l told my retired papa that Seyi tested positive, they almost collapse. grin
Naso they kept praying for the guy everyday for quick recovery.

My papa said that the guy doesn't joke with pensioners in Oyo state and all their outstanding Ajimobi left since 2012 makinde paid it
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Avalancheman: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Another evidence that 'Nigerian-used' coronavirus, the version contracted in Nigeria, is not as deadly as the 'Tokunbo' version that has been killing infected returnees from abroad... embarassed
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by rockcitie: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Idiot.. God Actually Humbled Him For Labelling The Virus An APC Virus. Ironically He Received Treatments From An APC State.

And who told you that God uses sickness to humble anyone?? You sound very ignorant indeed, to say the least.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
really
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Ken4agent(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
U get luck......but Mr. Governor, u need to change this curfew time to start @7am and end @1pm.......the present time frame does not make any impact
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
This man should tell us the agwo(herb) way him drink.They are making me believe this virus is not as bad as they are making it look .
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by FemiEddy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
Dont know what to believe about this covid-19 again sef...someone miraculously recovers after 5/6days of testing when the actual incubation period of the virus is 14days. Not hating on the man ooo but What happens to isolating him for another 14days to verify this claim? One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!
We have few smart people, and much dumb people. That's one of the problems of the world. That part of your brain that brought this up, dwell more on that part. You will discover alot of truth. The world is being deceived.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by seangy4konji: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Our own corona virus na ordinary hangover oooo

Cos as dem deh discharge like say person drink agno Jedi com sick ehn
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by luluman: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Idiot.. God Actually Humbled Him For Labelling The Virus An APC Virus. Ironically He Received Treatments From An APC State.
And did that God ask you to complain on his behalf? Abeg find something do jor.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
All praise to Jesus.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by NovusHomo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sabenko:
Dont know what to believe about this covid-19 again sef...someone miraculously recovers after 5/6days of testing when the actual incubation period of the virus is 14days. Not hating on the man ooo but What happens to isolating him for another 14days to verify this claim? One part of my brain is telling me covid-19 in Nigeria might not actually be true. Hmmmm, this is Nigeria!

He probably was not infected. It was all to cover up his inexperience that was already showing, and an attempt to gain public sympathy. Seems to me to be GSM-419. grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by executive12: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Great.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
canDy4eva:

Must you mention God in this

God is the creator of everything so why won't I mention Him?
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by canDy4eva(f): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

God is the creator of everything so why won't I mention Him?

You don't use God's name on vain things.
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by seunlayi(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2020
olaniyilukman:
This man called Makinde will destroy Oyo state with his cluessless policies and ill equipped preparation to govern the pacesetter state. I am ahamebof being Oyo indigene and I felt really bad to have associated myself with these mess... Oyo in general will miss Ajimobi, he is the kind of leader that can govern Oyo state
I m starting to feel the same way, can't just understand this Gov again
Re: Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2020
canDy4eva:

You don't use God's name on vain things.

Define vain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Aisha Mamman, Buhari’s Sister In-law Is Dead / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.