Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown (88028 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / What Are The Legacies Of The Outgoing Buhari's Government On The Church? / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by BruncleZuma: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Comedian2019: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
Well the bulldog should start teething in Katsina and some part of North where mosques were open for prayers last Friday.

Bishop Chukwuma was wrong though, he should've been wiser than that. undecided
I want to disagree.
If some set of people don't value their lives, Enugu people shouldn't emulate them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by ruffDiamond: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Oga Bishobu,listen to me carefully...All na business na!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by DarkJeddi(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
There is nothing wrong there as far the social distancing rules is observed..

Bishop Chukwuma please ride on...Coz the gate of hell won't prevail against the church.

We as the congratulation remains a great gift to the church.
Shut up.. undecided

CONGRATULATION kee you there.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by bigtt76(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Isn't this man under the primate of the Church of Nigeria? Or what's all this iranu about? I don't like when people try to prove more holy than the holy. The church is not the fvcking building people go to... The church is you and me. The Pope in Vatican, the Archbishop of Canterbury all are observing precautionary measures aimed at preventing the spread and this one is forming something else... Your fada left leg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by fr3do(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Well funke held a party.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
noleflendum:
It can only happen in Ibo land
Very lawlessness shithole region

Bia onye Ara nke a...... jideonwegi.....

If you no sabi wetin u go talk abeg shift

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by asakanbi(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
STAY AT HOME

STAY AT HOME

STAY AT HOME

MONEY REMAIN #50

FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT (3056752307
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by verifiedlegacy: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
This is what happens when the government is a toothless bull dog

talking in the nonsense.. u r shutting down churches because of 5 deaths and few cases of d virus...when the useless government has not shut down churches even when murderous Fulani has been killings thousand of Nigerians.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by grandstar(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Religious illiterate!

Social gatherings including family events such as naming ceremonies are also discouraged. I'm sure organisers of such will be arrested.

These so called men of God know little of the Bible they are supposed to be well versed in (Roman's 13:1-7)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
blackpanda:
They should pick up this animal and lock him up. Who do u think u are?? Corona doesn't care if u are the pope or a pauper, it will destroy u. Along with the gullible fools that believe your lies
go locker all the doomist Imam
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Flexzy360(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
grossintel:
Who is this one? Don't let Buhari pick your case specifically oh.
Buhari is like a dead rat before God shey u knw
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Mizwisdom(f): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
@Gunpoint, this is my point. The Bishop is 100% right

Bishop Chukwuma who faulted the order of government for churches and places of worship not to open, said it was unfortunate and wrong to categorise church and worship centres with drinking palours, night clubs, markets and companies.

The cleric said he would not shut the churches because he is not the owner, as the church belongs to Jesus Christ, adding that if people were stopped from “running to their God in worship in a time like now the whole world was confusion, where would they run to for safety, help and deliverance?”

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by rummmy: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
South was locked down but palliative materials are been shared in the north.... I don't still understand.....this virus need to visit the north.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Myself2(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
@ The picture, why does the man look like Mugabe ?

Well I don't think the bishop said that cos no bishop will be that idiotic
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
...according to your pastor I guess.

I'm sure he must have also told you that the Pope is a free mason and also a member of illuminati. Every rich man around you is a secret cult member and has dead people in their wardrobe vomiting money.

Are you minding those brainwashed mofos.....
Ndi Ara ka ha bu

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Xisnin:

He is wrong.
Those going to churches in your area are fools and worse than the plague itself.
You are dangerous for not reporting those defaulters.

It is better to be fully locked down for a month than a 5 month partial lockdown.

It is better to be fully locked down for a month

And who will feed people for that month?.. Majority of Nigerians make a living going out daily.. Will the goverment give palliatives?.. Where is the light to stay at home sef?... Look either you like it or not... Nigerians can't survive a month total lockdown.. Crimes has already risen in Lagos.... Shops and houses raided!... It can't work!!!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by mastermaestro(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Obey the laws of the land angry

Not Antichrist laws.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by watchindelta(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Even people wey showed who na religion closed the whole churches here but I no no wety u dey try to prove pastor undecided coro no get respect oh undecided
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by verifiedlegacy: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2020
bigtt76:
Isn't this man under the primate of the Church of Nigeria? Or what's all this iranu about? I don't like when people try to prove more holy than the holy. The church is not the fvcking building people go to... The church is you and me. The Pope in Vatican, the Archbishop of Canterbury all are observing precautionary measures aimed at preventing the spread and this one is forming something else... Your fada left leg cheesy

we understand una very well.. and we know that the church is the target..how many cases do we have in Italy and his many in Nigeria. y shutting down people's business and churches.. u high
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Tamzblaze(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
There is nothing wrong there as far the social distancing rules is observed..

Bishop Chukwuma please ride on...Coz the gate of hell won't prevail against the church.

We as the congratulation remains a great gift to the church.

We as the CONGREGATIONS not CONGRATULATION
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by sisisioge: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
This was how Lebanon increased their corona number too...they were defiant about sharing the communion but ended up infecting 147 people in the church alone! Before you know it, it became a long chain reaction.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by otokx(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
The Lockdown is mostly being observed in social media.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by adedayoa2(f): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
blackpanda:
They should pick up this animal and lock him up. Who do u think u are?? Corona doesn't care if u are the pope or a pauper, it will destroy u. Along with the gullible fools that believe your lies
His members are senior animals

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by majamajic(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Martinola:
Get him locked up
Even the whites that brought the religion are not being stubborn all because of offerings nd tithes

Even in Saudi , mosques are closed !
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by pixtuk(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Ajixegun:

I'm just being curious, Pope na Christian

What did your pastor tell you about the POPE?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Mtmike(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
They should just arrest him and lock him up. He should do his Easter in police custody somewhere in jalingo or damaturu
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by mastermaestro(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
Shut up please. You're more Christian than the Pope, right? sad

Shut up! No one worships the pope. JESUS is our LORD!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by sonchuks1(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Its too bad for the Lord Bishop to pour out his protestant action openly in time like this. This is a very trying period for the whole world. We should all Trust and Obey.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by verifiedlegacy: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Myself2:
@ The picture, why does the man look like Mugabe ?

Well I don't think the bishop said that cos no bishop will be that idiotic

we r solidly behind him...we won't obey any anti Christ law....yes. we won't.....

Nigeria has only few cases of the virus and u r following countries that has over 250k cases to shut down business and churches... u r high
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by nkwuocha1: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
mastermaestro:

Not Antichrist laws.

No.
He should obey the law, it's for some time.Again, Christianity ain't stupidity na, what will be the gain infecting others in a church?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.