Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown (88071 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / What Are The Legacies Of The Outgoing Buhari's Government On The Church? / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
And you are a confirmed ignomarus
ignomarus indeed grin grin
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Investnow2017: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Wolgrace:

What is smoking, homosexual please?. Are they in the bible? Since you are searching for the "words."

I simply want to know and you are going into another issue. And please why the mention of smoking and homosexual and how is that related to my question?

Is that how you want to preach your gospel?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Lawsimon(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
Shut up please. You're more Christian than the Pope, right? sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is Pope a Christian?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
they still want to collect thithes from gullible fools in this time of crisis, Tell the gullibles that Jesus will heal them, this is the best time for the churches to take advantage of the people's fear and paranoia.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by PrincewithGod(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
Shut up please. You're more Christian than the Pope, right? sad
Who told you the pope is a christian? He's an idol worshipper.

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He can only try that in Enugu where there is no governor

Some people are already doing that in Katsina where there is governor
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Gkemz: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
This is what happens when the government is a toothless bull dog. No one has been used as scape goat so far, despite flaunting this order.

If you talk against Buhari's government now, DSS will be at their best to arrest you. Where are the DSS now when you need them?

In a sane clime, this man should be in kirikiri maximum prison by now. This is a treasonable murder offence of deliberate disregard and disobedience of the government, capable of leading to loss of lives.

We are fighting this fight against pandemic and some so called religious people are bring us down.

This should not be taken likely going forward.

Did you really read his comment on the hygiene measures he's taking before ranting like a toothless bulldog. Whether you like it, oppose it or not the church of God shall continue to move and wax stronger and the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church. So don't make yourself enemy of Christ by supporting the harassment on the ministry of Christ.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Harrykn: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
Spot on.they want us to run away from God and run instead to science.that is just their plan

When Muslim boys burned the police station vehicles, what did the toothless bulldog government do?

Please sir close your church and obey the law of the land.

If someone cares about me, just smile on my face

3149988231--H.E-first bank
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by bigtt76(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Fine. We all know the government is whacked, the church is not government and is not whacked. They shouldn't say because one person is doing this or that which we all know is not safe, we shouldn't keep ourselves safe from those unsafe. It's just like driving, claiming right on the road can lead to your death. You have to practice defensive driving to survive. The same here.

IsaacRocks:

See you ooo.
I leave in Abuja and I go to nassrawa often you need to coman see . Though am not justifying him. Am just saying the government is wack
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by maasoap(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
fergie001:
Is he wrong?
He isn't.....as long as he is observing social distancing rules, and keep the number to the lawful required minimum.

MelesZenawi:
[b]There is nothing wrong there as far the social distancing rules is observed..

Social distancing my as$. If it is possible for this covid-19 to deal with only the stubborn goats and their families, it would have been better. Nobody would have complained

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
bibiking7:

3 states were placed on total lock down
to curb the spread of the pandemic while the government seeks out the already infected through testing. We are all at home, on lock down, but I am not sure of how the government is faring with the testing and identification of those infected.

3 states? You didn't do your assignment very well
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OneNigerianist: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Investnow2017:
[s]

Can you listen to yourself? What were Shedrach, Meshach etc asked to do that they refused to do? It is extremely absurd to draw such an uncommon comparison. Comparing the experience of the three faithful Jews who were asked to worship an idol and their refusal with the recklessness of this man shows how shallow even those claiming to be followers of Christ have become.

A so-called pastor whose church was closed in Abuja recently for a similar offence also arrogated the measure as persecution. Comparing it with the type of persecution experienced by the faithful apostles of Christ. Nothing could be more ridiculous. Shameful and sad how GOs misapply the Scriptures like their father the devil when tempting Jesus. Take your time and read Matthew Chapter 4.

You have written the way you did because the scourge of this covid-19 is still minimal in Nigeria. Assuming hospitals are congested and, God forbid, your relative is a victim and found helpless in an overwhelmed hospital you would then better appreciate why God has allowed the present governmental authority to issue appropriate decrees for the good of one and all.

Assuming there was war and uprising on the streets with bullets flying around, will you not pray in your house and be sure you will be heard by God under that circumstance?

Here is a clear govt regulation geared towards the safety of one and all and somebody is being unreasonable and we are here misappropriating the Scriptures in support of it. How do you understand Romans chapter 13:1-7? [/s]
You are the one who should listen to yourself. What is the difference between ordering Daniel not to worship God and closing churches? Did the govt meet with Church leaders to discuss these guidelines before ordering churches of all places closed? Did the Bishop not obey the social distancing guideline? Churches have so been desecrated and relegated by Politics and money loving pastors, priests and bishops that your touts of leaders now regard them in the same way as hotels, night clubs and drinking pubs. What a disgrace!
The mosques are not as important to Muslims as Churches are to Christians and after this corona saga they'll still mock you with church closure.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Yemiwhite: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Is this archbishop more powerful than his primate? that first announced all Anglican Church should shut down due to this pandemic.Can this archbishop try this in America? This is pathetic, very sorry for this country
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2020
nobone:
After praying for you, and thanking God... The the financial assistance didn't get to me. Its not my fault, I'm on free mode. The lock down is biting real hard. My small job is pay as you go. I won't be paid for the weeks spent at home. Please revisit for the kids sake not even me.

There may be a second phase, please hold on.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by BruncleZuma: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
[/b]

Permission to use and reuse and keep using the bolded henceforth in my posts.

Thanks

None needed , use as you please, modify as you can.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
This is what happens when the government is a toothless bull dog. No one has been used as scape goat so far, despite flaunting this order.

If you talk against Buhari's government now, DSS will be at their best to arrest you. Where are the DSS now when you need them?

In a sane clime, this man should be in kirikiri maximum prison by now. This is a treasonable murder offence of deliberate disregard and disobedience of the government, capable of leading to loss of lives.

We are fighting this fight against pandemic and some so called religious people are bring us down.

This should not be taken likely going forward.

Of course you're a Muslim you and opinion worth sh1t in matters like.

I'm sure you heard about Muslim holding prayers despite this same Government instructions not to.

What did you say about it then.

Useless entity.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Myself2(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Let better judgement prevail
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2020
The bishop is stupid and the church members who still went there despite govt order to protect lives are even more stupid.

kahal29:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bishop-chukwuma-dares-govt-holds-church-service/
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stanliwise(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
There is nothing wrong there as far the social distancing rules is observed..

Bishop Chukwuma please ride on...Coz the gate of hell won't prevail against the church.

We as the congratulations remains a great gift to the church.
you are not serious o. If corona virus was from hell, it means it has successfully dealt with the church by making Christian maintain social distance, small gathering and at worse Stay at home.

Now let me ask you. How has the Christians fought back?

By your bishop disobeying the government of the land? Or at best doing social distancing like you said so that corona from hell would not prevail.

You lack spiritual intelligence, and you lack the spirit of discernment.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by iamimohtal(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
kahal29:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bishop-chukwuma-dares-govt-holds-church-service/

C this one ooo..... members will still go and drop their small offering,chai
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stanliwise(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
OneNigerianist:
You are the one who should listen to yourself. What is the difference between ordering Daniel not to worship God and closing churches? Did the govt meet with Church leaders to discuss these guidelines before ordering churches of all places closed? Did the Bishop not obey the social distancing guideline? Churches have so been desecrated and relegated by Politics and money loving pastors, priests and bishops that your touts of leaders now regard them in the same way as hotels, night clubs and drinking pubs. What a disgrace!
The mosques are not as important to Muslims as Churches are to Christians and after this corona saga they'll still mock you with church closure.

you lack all form of shame and at best you are a heartless person for you to ignore all the reality and down right prove of the dangerous effect of corona virus but instead till your neck towards how church has been closed.

If you were more sensible you would have asked God for wisdom so that he would direct us to make ground breaking solution to this illness on our land. But no you couldn’t, you’re not concerned anyway.... mtchew
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Etifinity: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
Spot on.they want us to run away from God and run instead to science.that is just their plan
u are very correct
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OneNigerianist: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
stanliwise:
you lack all form of shame and at best you are a heartless person for you to ignore all the reality and down right prove of the dangerous effect of corona virus but instead till your neck towards how church has been closed.

If you were more sensible you would have asked God for wisdom so that he would direct us to make ground breaking solution to this illness on our land. But no you couldn’t, you’re not concerned anyway.... mtchew
All names callings no point at all.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stanliwise(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
OneNigerianist:
All names callings no point at all.
The points where for intelligent people.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Etifinity: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
stanliwise:

how will u ask God for wisdom and way out of corona virus when u support the idea of zero worship, listen to itself is corona virus more dreadful than the furnace of fire that sheddrack, meshack and Abendeco were thrown into for not worshiping the Babylonia image?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stanliwise(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
How is God different form science?
Have you not been living with science all your lives including the phone you are typing with.

Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, isn’t it a proof that man created nothing and science is just nothing but man understanding and exploiting what has already been?

Please speak like you’re educated for once.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by blackpanda: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Isinweke:

Hypocrite,

What did you say about this?

Also wrong and dumb
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by blackpanda: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kirinwa:

'Animal'?

It seems we have antichrists in this world waiting to pour venom like their master, the devil.

Christians examine your garments for this world is not our home.

Looking unto Jesus...

Pls be quiet and deceive only yourself
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Etifinity: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
u are very correct
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OneNigerianist: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
stanliwise:
The points where for intelligent people.
only social misfits write without the intention of making a point. when your turbulent head calms, find a suitable thread to retire your frustrations and quit quoting me.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by blackpanda: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Vulcan24:

dear sir, let me congratulate you that this is a faceless forum but also pity you.

your comment here shows :
1. you are not educated but only lettered
2. your name calling for both the Bishop and the congregation is similar to what fuel religious violence all over the world.
3. you are not in tandem with current reports on the virus which makes you think and vomit such statements
4. Pls don't advise the govt to pick him up, do it yourself since you av so much muscle in your mouth, action is needed.
5. among the gullible fools you said are his followers were SAN, Chief judges, Senators and other top ranking private and public officials which am sure cannot be on this forum for obvious reasons that they are way above you or your likes.

so finally an advise.... to you: to grow in life one needs to caution his mouth and what he thinks.

today your foolish comments may look cool to you but when you are a little mature you will know better. The Bishop is a man I have met in person and in your entire life you cannot dare stand him face to face and call him out.

let superior persons or persons who can equate him subject this matter to appropriate reasoning not your tiny self hiding in an online media

peace
[/s]

All I can see is a lazy yoot who has simply refused to apply the brain and common sense that God gave u. Enjoy your cowardise and religious slavery
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stanliwise(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Etifinity:
how will u ask God for wisdom and way out of corona virus when u support the idea of zero worship, listen to itself is corona virus more dreadful than the furnace of fire that sheddrack, meshack and Abendeco were thrown into for not worshiping the Babylonia image?
1918 was the last pandemic we have ever had and after then a centuries and 2 years has passed by, the countless worship Christians done hasn’t yielded anything right? Please stop being ridiculous. I am Christian too and I understand your pastor read the book of Daniel to you and not you yourself.

Daniel was told not even to pray anywhere whether in private or public. Our Government hasn’t hold anyone for worship in their parlour.

The painful part of all is how you deliberately become so insensitive that you don’t wanna know what the illness is all you want is to enter the building, worship and give offering and tithes where the same church cannot perform a single miracle all this while.

Let me a Christain brother tell you, it is highly shameful how our suppose men of God has resorted to online service they once condemned. Even when 5G is launch they would use it also. Science has save you ass countless time but yet you ignorantly yell of every misnomer occurrence.

See if we are serious as Christain it is time we show the world how Jesus is loving by helping the poor and healing the sick, making insightful solution just like how Joseph saved the Egyptians from famine and all. And let us stop this narcissistic behavior of ours

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.