Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown (88066 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / What Are The Legacies Of The Outgoing Buhari's Government On The Church? / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stanliwise(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
OneNigerianist:
only social misfits write without the intention of making a point. when your turbulent head calms, find a suitable thread to retire your frustrations and quit quoting me.
you have successfully escape my criticism and resort to how you were insulted.

I understand
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by writeprof(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
The fact is that the lockdown is not the best option! Many countries did not have to lock down before coronavirus went down there. The important thing is physical distance and limitation of crowds coming together. I saw on Aljazeera this morning, Britons coming out in droves to welcome the sun and receive warmth despite the scourge there. Everyone is encouraged to at least wear face mask simple. DO WE REALLY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MITIGATE THE EFFECTS OF THIS LOCKDOWN ON THE SOCIETY? ARMED ROBBERY HAS INCREASED IN MANY AREAS, THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY/ECONOMY HAS BEEN REDUCED TO SUPPRESS AND REGRESS THE MAJORITY- RELIGION IS THE ONLY SUCCOUR & HOPE MANY NIGERIANS HAVE MADE RECOURSE TO SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL WHEN POLITICIANS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE WHILE THEY STEAL AND AMASS WEALTH TO DEVELOP OTHER COUNTRIES!
LEAVE THE BISHOP ALONE JARE!!!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by blackpanda: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
paparazi1:
I can see the guy above me is close to his grave. You call a creation of God animal?, haba, you well so?, not even considering the oil upon his head. There is no case that does not
have solution with God if we sincerely trust and rely upon him. It is only satan himself will sound the way you sound,
bec he likes to see people go thru pains.

If u like call me names, it's not unexpected from religious slaves and those who refuse to use their brains
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by OneNigerianist: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
stanliwise:
you have successfully escape my criticism and resort to how you were insulted.

I understand
No. I only returned your insults.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Realiskit(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
For now, let assume that they are doing it because they care. Disobedience to law isn't what worshipping God is all about.
Besides, God is everywhere. He answers prayers irrespective of the place one is saying his or her prayers.
There are so much we don't know about this Coronavirus.
Staying at home still remains the best option in curtailing its spread.
Stay at home, stay safe.
Our church buildings will always be there.
babyfaceafrica:

Do you know much the Government is losing every day because of the lockdown? they have do it in order to save the lives of her citizens,we should support the effort of the Government.

Really?.. And you think they are doing it because they care?.. All the billions donated to them where is it?..
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by IsaacRocks(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
apholaryn:
truth is bitter grin you're seriously pained cheesy god's kor goats ni...call your senior scammer god's you called pastors to use miracle chase corona na...the most surprising thing is none of them even saw it coming with all the prophecy of doom they drop year in year out..even the one that claimed he dey always drink tea with God,his God no tell am..I wonder the God he was referring to....fraudsters , gullible followers
Oh you are even still waiting for the pastor to tell you a prophecy of Corona Viruse that's nice.
I can't argue with achain smoker like you. You don't know God and You Can't know him. You hate pastors because you will become one, one day. See the way he's anticipating the prophecy of a pastor. And mind you a pastor is not to prophecy, he's to lead the people, prophets are there. And mind you it not every secret God tells you that's why he's supreme and almighty.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Realiskit:
For now, let assume that they are doing it because they care. Disobedience to law isn't what worshipping God is all about.
Besides, God is everywhere. He answers prayers irrespective of the place one is saying his or her prayers.
There are so much we don't know about this Coronavirus.
Stay at home, stay safe.

Stay at home, stay safe.

Staying at home without adequate palliatives is a no no.. Most people will prefer to get infected corona.. Than to die by hunger...... They need to do better.... Money dim almost finish for house this pass 6 days.. It is unfair!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Realiskit(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
kahal29:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bishop-chukwuma-dares-govt-holds-church-service/

Disobedience to law isn't what worshipping God is all about.
There are so much we don't know about this Coronavirus. Staying at home still remains the best option in curtailing its spread.
We all know the state of our health system. Developed countries with well equipped health facilities are dying in their numbers because of Coronavirus.
You don't need a prophet to tell you what this virus will do to Nigerians should our stubbornness to simple Order allows it.
Stay at home, stay safe.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by IMASTEX: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He can only try that in Enugu where there is no governor
In Mortal Combat, this's what we call finish him!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Realiskit(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Of course going out to buy foods and medications is an exception to this stay at home order.

babyfaceafrica:

Stay at home, stay safe.

Staying at home without adequate palliatives is a no no.. Most people will prefer to get infected corona.. Than to die by hunger...... They need to do better.... Money dim almost finish for house this pass 6 days.. It is unfair!
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Realiskit:
Of course going out to buy foods and medications is an exception to this stay at home order.

Then it is not a lockdown.. Na holiday
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by piper7(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stupid religious leaders. ( God forgive me!) Is the Bible in accordance with flouting Government rules? Or can't he use that tiny brain of his to realize that this pandemic is no respecter of religion.
Religion still remains one of our biggest problem in Nigerian. I'm a Christian tho.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Emmaculate77(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
Shut up please. You're more Christian than the Pope, right? sad
Then is the pope more Christian than he?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by apholaryn: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Oh you are even still waiting for the pastor to tell you a prophecy of Corona Viruse that's nice.
I can't argue with achain smoker like you. You don't know God and You Can't know him. You hate pastors because you will become one, one day. See the way he's anticipating the prophecy of a pastor. And mind you a pastor is not to prophecy, he's to lead the people, prophets are there. And mind you it not every secret God tells you that's why he's supreme and almighty.
shut up bro..u sounds very stupid....lol a chain smoker like me? One of the traits of your devilish pastors, they look people and fraudulently call them what they are not..so I'm not surprised...and u said a pastor is meant to lead and not prophecies but your pastors are doing otherwise na..and definitely real God is supreme and almighty ,I agree with u and neither does God take tea with a fraudster...and I don't pray I know your kind of God that instruct your leader's to be feeding you with grasses and making you part with your money gullibly bro
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by StivoeDevoe: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
I am highly in support of the bishop of Anglican this is the right time to run to GOD

This Muslims administration is doing any thing possible to eliminate Christianity in Nigerian
why is on christian are been ask to short down
in katsina state BUHARI state the church is lock down mosque is going on to the point that military personal try to stop them
it was a fight between Muslims guys and the security personal have any one hear some thing about it?
embarassed
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Legendguru: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
ohh
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by MrSly(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:
This is what happens when the government is a toothless bull dog. No one has been used as scape goat so far, despite flaunting this order.

If you talk against Buhari's government now, DSS will be at their best to arrest you. Where are the DSS now when you need them?

In a sane clime, this man should be in kirikiri maximum prison by now. This is a treasonable murder offence of deliberate disregard and disobedience of the government, capable of leading to loss of lives.

We are fighting this fight against pandemic and some so called religious people are bring us down.

This should not be taken likely going forward.
Don't force your atheism life style on people. Do you go to buy what to eat? You should not have gone out at all. We are all exposed to this virus, the only solution is to put in place necessary hygiene practices not to shut people forcefully in their houses.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by killer33(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
The people that want to keep going to church should be going. At least if they get the virus and die, our over-population problem can be finally solved,.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Aboks(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]
Shut up. What about those mosques that were open for prayers on fridays? What about the police station that was burnt in a remote part of katsina by some Muslims because the police stop them from praying?

Northerners are the problem of this country
They have too many stack illiterates
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by IsaacRocks(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
apholaryn:
shut up bro..u sounds very stupid....lol a chain smoker like me? One of the traits of your devilish pastors, they look people and fraudulently call them what they are not..so I'm not surprised...and u said a pastor is meant to lead and not prophecies but your pastors are doing otherwise na..and definitely real God is supreme and almighty ,I agree with u and neither does God take tea with a fraudster...and I don't pray I know your kind of God that instruct your leader's to be feeding you with grasses and making you part with your money gullibly bro
e pain am. Bro me just catching fun. Don't take it personally.
I love your courage bro
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by verifiedlegacy: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Myself2:

You don't sound like a Christian at all

Neither do you even sound intelligent.

So we must wait till Nigeria has tens of thousands of victims and thousands of deaths abi. God forbid. Do you realize those countries you say have 250k cases stated with just one case ?

to knock u dey hungry me
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by verifiedlegacy: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
bigtt76:
Oookh puleeeese! Stop playing the 'church a target' pity party card. This is for everyone's safety. You want the Nigeria's case to shoot right up to the thousands like Italy before shutting down businesses?r churches and mosques? You must be joking right? Italy with better medical facilities than Nigeria is barely surviving and you think with thousands we will survive in Nigeria? Better you start protecting yourself and the church prepare to assist than be ripping off the poor all in the name of religion.

common
come here..knee daun,
raise ur 2hands..

Jesu. see ampit
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by MarysMeal: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Aboks:

Northerners are the problem of this country
They have too many stack illiterates
Most people here don't know this yet, though there are beginning to know. They see things in APC - PDP prism.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by dalene1305(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
the pope who is rumoured to be an antichrist?

I can see that your brain is empty.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Oluwafhemmi10: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
the pope who is rumoured to be an antichrist?

which means u have been living ur life based on rumour, coz i don't get�
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by nobone(f): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=J111333 post=88150278]There may be a second phase, please hold on.[/quote

Thanks
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by stieyven(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
blackpanda:
They should pick up this animal and lock him up. Who do u think u are?? Corona doesn't care if u are the pope or a pauper, it will destroy u. Along with the gullible fools that believe your lies
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Lolliemma(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rich4god:
I don't know why Christians are trying to be showing holy holy this period. The Bible clearly stated that we should submit to authority. How difficult is that. Those of you claiming that the Muslims are allowed to pray
Since the emergence of the first index case, the Catholic bishops have already sent out letters to churches on the issue of lockdown. States with cases no longer attend mass. Only the priest celebrates mass in church with the congregation following on TV. But States without cases, like most northern states, the congregation attends mass but with strict compliance to social distancing and hygiene. If there should be an outbreak as a result of this negligence, bishop chukwuma will be at home with his house fully stocked while the citizens suffers leaving the govt to be running helter skelter.

Even the Catholic in the state is on lock down.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Lolliemma(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let them keep on observing their prayers, at least, they are serving their acclaimed good.
Anyway, when anyone starts sneezing ehn...
I don't want to hear God why�����
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by Myself2(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
verifiedlegacy:

to knock u dey hungry me

I'd like to see you try knock your father first
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown by noleflendum: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:
Akpa amu
ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.