Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Young Barry Allen Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Barry Allen Is Dead (725 Views)

Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death / Mixtape: Best Of Barry Jhay (barry Back Mix || By Dj Gudboi) / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Barry Allen Is Dead by HundHunter(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Logan Williams, best known for his role as young Barry Allen on The CW's “The Flash,” died suddenly on Thursday, according to The Tri-City News and social media posts from his co-stars. He was 16. The cause of death has not been revealed.

Re: Young Barry Allen Is Dead by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2020
HundHunter:
Logan Williams, best known for his role as young Barry Allen on The CW's “The Flash,” died suddenly on Thursday, according to The Tri-City News and social media posts from his co-stars. He was 16. The cause of death has not been revealed.
Heya rip boy
Re: Young Barry Allen Is Dead by bmdmixer: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2020
the virus? rip kid rip
but if its drug am coming back here to take my rip back
Re: Young Barry Allen Is Dead by cassbeat(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
HundHunter:
This guy is 16 For real OP u must be kidney me
Re: Young Barry Allen Is Dead by Harrykn: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2020
HundHunter:

What are you say?
Say am once again.
We need accurate and reliable info OP

Re: Young Barry Allen Is Dead by HundHunter(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Harrykn:

What are you say?
Say am once again.
We need accurate and reliable info OP

Before you cast the first stone. Please consult with google your superhighway friend.

Thanks for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19- Gospel Artist Troy Sneed Is Dead / Zodwa Wabantu Promised To Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes / ”how I Met Wizkid Recorded Soco And The Huge Sum Of Money He Gave Me” - Terri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.