Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (109160 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by donprinyo(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Traitors runs in dere blood
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by DIVINE78: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:
who knows? They could also be southwesterners
And these ones too

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Should have presented it better
there is no better way to present the truth. People that were shouting northern almajiri soldier are now calling on mods to ban people.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Mrquadreal:
Just look at his face
hm resemble lalasticlala
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Mrquadreal(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
BABANGBALI:
hm resemble lalasticlala
You wan chop ban abi
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2020
DIVINE78:

And these ones too
I won't rule it out.

Yorubas are unprofessional. They take their Agbero spirit into the army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Kaa4(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:
I am a Yoruba man and we take life serious. Let him account and pay for his sin.
Can't believe a Yoruba man can do this. The Yoruba hold life as sacred. He should pay fully for this.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by BABANGBALI: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Mrquadreal:

You wan chop ban abi
person no fit talk true again?
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by atobs4real(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
kevin10:
Please this guy on nairaland with login name Atobs4real is a fraudulent person (419)..is real name is Aminullah abdulwaheed and with UBA account number 2116086231.pleaae don't do any business with him.he post to be selling data .. once money is been transferred to him .he blocked the person on Whatsapp and call.. please be careful on nairaland there are many 419 here.this guy is one of them . please admin.take this to where people will see it so that will not fall victim of it.once more is nairaland I'd is Atobs4real. and real name is Aminullah abdulwaheed.
Hope you are not sick? Who is aminu? Check well
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2020
DIVINE78:
Are all these soldiers also from Imeri?
The one who killed pessu is a Yoruba man from Ondo.
Even the pics you drop, majority might be Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by 2babas(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Iong before our Military used to be respected because of thier top notch professionalism but today they have turned themselves to self glorification and street beggars.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by LordOfTheWeed: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
tempem:
Why would any soldier shoots a person who wants to purchase medicine? sad sad To me, I feel a heated argument would have ensued. But hey, I'm not supporting the inhumane act of the military personnel.

I just feel that in Nigeria, it's safe not argue with any of these folks carrying Guns... Personally, I don't argue with anyone holding a gun, even if I am on my right.

Once he shoots and kills you, that's all! You are gone. People can only sympathize and maybe, maybe, compensate your family.
In most cases, the culprit might even be freed! So why waste my life?

Sp: Since there isn't law in Nigeria, it's best to be cool headed and just have your way. Yoruba folks will say: "Pe were ni boda, ko je ka rona lo." sad

https://tomvad.com/10-tips-on-how-to-be-an-organized-person/
It shall be well with you for this input.. .. .. I used to tell people this same thing, life doesn't have part 2, once you're dead, you can never claim that right anymore.. .. .. It's better to just act like a fool for the sake of your life than loose it all because of one stupid right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by scholes0(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
If you all check well now, you will see that the so called Ilekura Samson Ajayi is from Edo state.

Most likely Edo North area.

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:
I am a Yoruba man and we take life serious. Let him account and pay for his sin.

He should die too
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by beejay85: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
bell1255:
Bastard is even a major o. One would have thought this was done by a rating. He should be dealt with seriously. Wonder why military personals will be deployed in anti-riots and civil cases like lock down enforcement. Just don't understand. And even if they do, I wounder why any armed force will think he needs to shoot at an unarmed person.
Sergeant....read again
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
KingGBsky:
Just handover him to the Warri people and leave the rest. They know what to do.

I concur
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Chibabi(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
The family of the deceased should just target this guy's family and kill someone there too..... Let him too feel the pain of loosing love one
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Yakade(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
ewu:
Na from that side with the crying Generals, recently one of their Generals was crying about ammunition and almost shitting on his pants against the same Boko Haram that Chadian soldiers are decimating with less superior arms. He was redeployed for public display of cowardice and his people have been making noise.

They will remove their clothes and go naked when they want to pretend that they are ready to fight. Those people can fear fear.
Na for civilians body dem dey display power with gun, collect that gun from him and that Warri guy he shot would have beaten Shege comot for him body
ewu
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by RandomVic(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Butoneday2:
That fool is either kogi or Benue

Where in the world does someone from Benue goes by Ajayi? Dude use your head!

2 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by bigpicture001: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
tempem:
Why would any soldier shoots a person who wants to purchase medicine? sad sad To me, I feel a heated argument would have ensued. But hey, I'm not supporting the inhumane act of the military personnel.

I just feel that in Nigeria, it's safe not argue with any of these folks carrying Guns... Personally, I don't argue with anyone holding a gun, even if I am on my right.

Once he shoots and kills you, that's all! You are gone. People can only sympathize and maybe, maybe, compensate your family.
In most cases, the culprit might even be freed! So why waste my life?

Sp: Since there isn't law in Nigeria, it's best to be cool headed and just have your way. Yoruba folks will say: "Pe were ni boda, ko je ka rona lo." sad

https://tomvad.com/10-tips-on-how-to-be-an-organized-person/

Even in the US ,u don't argue with a man with a gun...even police with a gun
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by dokiOloye(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
mariovito:
I keep saying it, our problem in the south is us southerners. A northern soldier will hardly do this in the north
Never
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
kokomilala:
@MelesZenawi,I'm sorry if I was too harsh. But I've seen many posts where you swung the pendulum to far against the Yoruba.

Oh!! my bad... Situation might give rise to issues than would have prompted me to react such way..

You should have called me back deductively to see reasons with you....not following and monitoring me secretly....You can actually click follow at least I will know I fully monitored.

But I hv my reasons for going way high sometimes..
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Saintinoo(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:
there is no better way to present the truth. People that were shouting northern almajiri soldier are now calling on mods to ban people.

No be lie ooooo

I detest hypocrites.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
scholes0:
If you all check well now, you will see that the so called Ilekura Samson Ajayi is from Edo state.

Most likely Edo North area.

Investigation by our correspondent however, revealed that Ajayi hails from Imeri in Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by hammer0: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
NA WETTIN WE DO YORUBA MEN FOR SOUTH?
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by wabbyland(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ajayi is what?

Kogi do bear the name and Edo
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by hammer0: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2020
YORUBA ARE FOND OF GOING TO OTHER PLACES IN THE SOUTH TO BE TRIGGER HAPPY.

I JUST DONT KNOW WAT WE EVER DID TO YORUBA MEN.

NOT TOO LONG AGO, ONE WAS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING DEAD A FAMILY MAN IN ABIA, LEAVING THE WIDOW TO CARE FOR CHILDREN ALONE.

ABIA GOV HAD TO INTERVENE.

FUNNY ENOUGH, THIS SOLDIER IS ALSO CALLED AJAYI.

2 Likes

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
wabbyland:

Kogi do bear the name and Edo

Investigation by our correspondent however, revealed that Ajayi hails from Imeri in Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by KosiGee(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Dpharisee:
Na from that side with the crying Generals, recently one of their Generals was crying about ammunition and almost shitting on his pants against the same Boko Haram that Chadian soldiers are decimating with less superior arms. He was redeployed for public display of cowardice and his people have been making noise.

They will remove their clothes and go naked when they want to pretend that they are ready to fight. Those people can fear fear.
Na for civilians body dem dey display power with gun, collect that gun from him and that Warri guy he shot would have beaten Shege comot for him body

Shame on you.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by scholes0(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Pele mr Investigator.

Na al these kind bigoted topics especially against Yoruba dey ginger your swagger. Ndo.

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Perkins2018: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ajayi is what?

Are you this daft? Edo, Ebira and Igala people bear Ajayi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.