Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? (224 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / COVID-19: 36 Almajiris Was Arrested By Covid-19 Taskforce In Mbiama, Ahoada / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? by AnonChick: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Small businesses have been forced to take a different turn in their business because of the current Coronavirus crisis. Unlike other crises, this is one that they have never faced before. With the lockdown everywhere, how can you keep your business going? I have decided to take time out to make a list of action items that can help you generate more leads, keep your customers and employees happy and satisfied.

Start Remote Work:

First of all, make your employees understand that this virus is going to change the direction of how work is being done and we would all have to start working remotely. Prepare the necessary tools like a laptop, internet connection, Slack and Zoom and a document that clearly states what deliverables each team member is responsible for completing.

Care for Your People:

It is important for business owners to show leadership. Make your employees understand that they are being protected but more importantly, they have roles to play in the growth of the business, make them feel safe. Also, create a plan for the next few weeks, then months, depending on how long this pandemic lasts. Be willing to adapt and to take on new plans. For now, recruitment can be on hold and this should be communicated to all prospective hires.

Communicate with Your Customers:

The best thing for your business during this crisis is to establish trust and brand loyalty. This is a good time to communicate with all customers, stakeholders and the general public that you are taking the necessary measures to fight the outbreak and even contributing to the solution (i.e. by making your employees work remotely). Read more here https://www.reliancehmo.com/blog/posts/coronavirus-7-tips-to-help-your-business-stay-alive-5
Re: Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? by vincijr(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2020
To some point

1 Like

Re: Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? by waltermeyer: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
You have made some decent points thereeast yorkshire accountancy. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worst Estate Ever In Lagos / Oil Price Records Further Crash Today To $11 Per Barrel / Free Energy Audit To Cut Cost During This Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.