Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Worst Estate Ever In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Estate Ever In Lagos (226 Views)

Worst Day Of My Life! / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? / Share Your Worst Experience In A Prayer House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Estate Ever In Lagos by slimmyfunke: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
The worst estate I have ever lived in Lagos is Odutola Estate in Command Ipaja Lagos. Nothing seems to be alright when it comes to roads, security and light.
When you talk about road, all the roads that leads to the estate are bad, security nko, that's worst. I could remember vividly about an incident that happened at about 7pm that fateful day, when a woman was screaming at the top of her voice, soliciting for help that somebody collected her handbag right inside the estate, the woman was running after d thief that took her bag from her, and the thief ran through the security at the gate without being apprehended by them.
What of the light in that estate, that's more worst, the transformer develops fault every week. I don't who to call the thief's here, maybe the security men or the PHCN officials in charge of the estate. If they give light for 16 hours, expect 125hours of darkness, the most annoying part of it is that, Landlords sees nothing wrong in this unfair treatment from this PHCN officials.
The landlords there are so selfish, they don't speak the same mind. Houses there are very expensive, yes nobody forced me to live there, but I think I should let other hustling lagosians who are desperately looking for a quiet environment to live in should not fall for the lies house agents will tell them about Odutola Estate.
Odutola Estate Command Ipaja Lagos is a mordernised village settlement with nothing to enjoy in it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? / Demystifying 1 Million Boys . / Covid-19:UN Warns-thirty Million Africans And Asians To Die Of Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.